Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2292 Views)

. / Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro / What Type Of Business Should I Do With The Range Of One Million To Two Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pleasureosondu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: . by durubennie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
God will see you through

8 Likes

Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
durubennie:
God will see you through
thank you bro
Re: . by sheDD(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
I really don't know how to react
But your strong and resilience for even try at life
U are worthy of emulation.

I pray you got a new job though.
Mehnnn d real world z not smiling

4 Likes

Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
sheDD:
I really don't know how to react
But your strong and resilience for even try at life
U are worthy of emulation.

I pray you got a new job though.
Mehnnn d real world z not smiling
Thank you bro. It's been tough man but I have to keep trying. I'm really down psychologically cos I lost everything but I can't start begging for money.

1 Like

Re: . by PapaNnamdi: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why ppl ask for help and pity baffles me,

Na only you fit help your self,

Stop looking for who will help you,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TOBILOBA2023(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

"A CLOSED MOUTH IS A CLOSED DESTINY . . ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL . . YOU NEVER KNOW/UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH UNTIL YOU WALK IN THEIR SHOES"

Papa Nnamdi my friend grin . . Biko allow the young man to talk. People like him should be encouraged. Honestly, the Nigerian economy is not favouring micro and small enterprises at all, especially those that are into manufacturing.

8 Likes

Re: . by CandidAdmin(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
And yet, some people will be shouting "go and start business. Don't Japa." like they don't know how hard the economy is. They just want pesin to waste money.

Question of the day - Does the Nigerian economy favour infant industries.

My siggy!

13 Likes

Re: . by Shikini: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
It's terrible the level Buhari and Thiefñubu have reduced Nigeria to

2 Likes

Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:
And yet, some people will be shouting "go and start business. Don't Japa." like they don't know how hard the economy is. They just want pesin to waste money.

My siggy!

I been come do business after my university instead of me to keep my job in europe. The business die. Luckily I learn coding but if I no learn coding that time I no even know wetin I for even do now. You need to be strong to do business in Nigeria. Very strong.

5 Likes

Re: . by Emma1Oj(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Don't worry, you will bounce up strong and better.

Don't loose hope and don't loose persistent. It just a matter of time, you will be fine. Life happens to us at times so we can learn.

4 Likes

Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Please send me your résumé.

6 Likes

Re: . by izonborn098(m): 3:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Keep on grinding..

2 Likes

Re: . by falcon01: 6:04am On Sep 21, 2023
It's people like this that deserves help. He tried his best but the economy pulled him down.
I'll check with my people and if there's any opportunity I'll hit you up.

3 Likes

Re: . by jeromestarks: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2023
pleasureosondu:
A Short Story.

I came to Abuja for the National Youth Service Corps program in 2017 from Benin City, Edo state. My PPA was Ministry of Information, Radio House, Garki but I was living in Gwagwalada. Well, I saw a business opportunity - selling female footwears- and I invested with the money I had along with the #19,800 salary I received as a corp member and business was all good.

However, between late 2021 till 2023, there was a significant increase in the prices of the goods I was selling and it affected my purchasing power. Worst still, sales dropped drastically, making it difficult to pay basic bills like rent. In addition to other unstated factors, I decided to close the business.

Small and Medium Enterprises (sme) like mine will struggle to stay afloat if favorable economic policies aren't created and initiated by the government.

So, I need a job. For the past three weeks, I temporarily drove on e-hailing platforms like Bolt, Indrive and Rida to support myself. The deal has ended and I've returned the car to it's owner. I'm open to car rental or hire purchase deal.

First and Sec Pics is my shop in Gwagwalada Market.

Third pic is my Bolt driver app.

Please, I'm a graduate from the University Of Benin, Edo state with a B.A in International Studies and Diplomacy.

Seun
Mynd44

When your business was going well you're happily fvcking girls, chasing women, smoking loud. Then who did you tell?
Now you're out of business, you're now complaining and vomiting trash.
Thank god you're out of business. Nonsense.
Don't blame any government or the economy. Blame your stupidity. May you never rise again.

3 Likes

Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Hmmmmmmm
Please send me your résumé.
Good morning ma'am, I sent a mail.
Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I been come do business after my university instead of me to keep my job in europe. The business die. Luckily I learn coding but if I no learn coding that time I no even know wetin I for even do now. You need to be strong to do business in Nigeria. Very strong.
I'm telling you bro. I've gone several nights without sleep, just trying to brainstorm ideas to support it. And even when you have an idea, you'd need funds. With the dollar fx close to #1000, many smes won't survive.

1 Like

Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2023
falcon01:
It's people like this that deserves help. He tried his best but the economy pulled him down.
I'll check with my people and if there's any opportunity I'll hit you up.
I appreciate, man.
Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2023
CandidAdmin:

My siggy!
I've been one of those advocating for a better Nigeria but I think it's impossible. If I have my way, I'll leave Nigeria. My passport is wasting away
Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

you're still living with your parents, so you don't understand and can't comprehend the issues here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Trizyd(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Never ever be intimidated to ask for help when you need it.

God would see you through Op.

6 Likes

Re: . by Pojomojo: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2023
What type of job are you looking for?
Do you mind teaching?
Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
What type of job are you looking for?
Do you mind teaching?
No problem bro. Sent an email.
Re: . by Pojomojo: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2023
pleasureosondu:
No problem bro. Sent an email.
Google school in your locality or visit schools in your environs.
Re: . by Blitzking: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2023
Ppl are passing tru hell presently in this country...wasn't this bad. My friends, family and wife have been telling me but I no gree believe i just check the net for cruise catching with the saying una neva see anything.. but I decided to park my car at home and take public transport wat my eye saw was disheartening a lot of ppl walking on the street are going through a lot..God save Nigerians.. Nigerians save urself..u shouldn't be hungry with all the arable land we have. This govt has made alot of ppl beggars

2 Likes

Re: . by CandidAdmin(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

They thinks it's easy. I'm not against starting a business but if your capital can't drive your business for more than 2-3 years, then I advice not to start.
We have to tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: . by LegallyBlunt: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Bubu made businesses scamper to make ends meet.

Thuvb has taken it to the next level! It's very difficult to do business and thrive.

cry
Re: . by RSVP: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2023
This country is not encouraging at all.

I couldn't sleep all through the night trying to figure out what else to venture into.
No capital and zero help.

Mae God help us to find our balance.

1 Like

Re: . by pleasureosondu(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2023
Pojomojo:
Google school in your locality or visit schools in your environs.
ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by smileyoo: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

papaNnamdi, what are human beings made for, if not to help each other.
moreover the young man is not even begging you for money, but seeking for a job to sustain himself, and I pray he receives the needed connection.
the young man is seeking for job, you are mocking him as if you know your tomorrow 's journey, but if God forbids if anything happens to him, people like you will start making hypocritical sympathy.
am not sure you are really an ibo man, because we are never callous to shout down on someone that needs help.
can you swear that you had never received any help from anybody since birth ?

1 Like

Re: . by PapaNnamdi: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
smileyoo:
papaNnamdi, what are human beings made for, if not to help each other.
moreover the young man is not even begging you for money, but seeking for a job to sustain himself, and I pray he receives the needed connection.
the young man is seeking for job, you are mocking him as if you know your tomorrow 's journey, but if God forbids if anything happens to him, people like you will start making hypocritical sympathy.
am not sure you are really an ibo man, because we are never callous to shout down on someone that needs help.
can you swear that you had never received any help from anybody since birth ?

This is why the country is not progressing, looking for connection to get a job, so those that are qualified and applied for the job should be discarded because this entitled man needs help,
Re: . by PapaNnamdi: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2023
pleasureosondu:
you're still living with your parents, so you don't understand and can't comprehend the issues here

You are delusional

I have faced worse in life,
Looking for who will help you is an entitlement problem if you are not disabled
Stop supporting nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rt Briscoe Is Hiring Big Time ! / Access Bank, Oceanic Bank And Unity Bank Are Recruiting / Breaking News: Diamond Bank Reviews Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.