Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) (57258 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Walking His Talk In Corruption Fight / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by illuminutty: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
In US, he is walking his dog. In Nigeria, an entire police, military and DSS formation will be walking him.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Guys pls stop all these noise and cry about him walking his dog in US. Pls what do you want him to do, tell me? He finished his 8 years and went to rest while his mates are returning to Green and Red chamber constituting nuisance daily.

Some of you said he stole, pls stole from where? Some of you not even know where Anambra is yet you are the ones crying stolen and loot here. Did Soludo declare him wanted? Is EFCC or DSS looking for him? Pls stop all these noise he has his life to live pls allow him.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by otokx(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
If I talk now they will come for me, let me mind my business joor.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
vacanci:

Nigeria no be normal place. You see those slabs and lawns on that photo? Nigerians will drive cars and park on top

But over there, they will get a ticket and the property owner close the lawn will sue for damaged lawn.
By the time the person coughs out the money once or twice, he would learn the hard way .

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Birikiti: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
How anyone can compare Tinubu to Peter Obi is so puzzling.

See the person Obi handed over Anambra to and compare him to Fashola whom Tinubu handed Lagos to!

Bear in mind, success without a worthy successor is FAILURE!!!!

This one just chopped Anambra's money and japa to the USA to enjoy his loot. No further contribution to national life whatsoever. So so sad!
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Germi9: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dis thief
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonexisting:
Are you sure he was living there in America before becoming governor? Let me reserve my comment venom then.

Yes,he was based in the United States before he contested the governorship election.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nonexisting:
Are you sure he was living there in America before becoming governor? Let me reserve my comment venom then.
Yes,he was based in the United States before he contested the governorship election.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
The man was living in USA before he came to be governor Anambra state
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by HeDied: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Na their way. After stealing from the country
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by simfrost90210: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
officerfudo:

In your dreams, you are better than the rest yet you move in droves in your mud ridden , Ipob infested areas in night buses to make ends meet in another man’s region. Charity begins at home eeediot.

I don't know why i wasted my precious time talking to a son of a fallen demon! Brainless!!!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by erai30(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wicked set of people, after they will bring his dead body to bury in Nigeria when he dies. He went to the US and bought BINGO, not even a German Shepherd. cool
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
And he could not build that in his own state after 8 years. He could not even wait to run away from the country.

No atom of shame. If the US government did not build that sidewalk, would he have a place to peacefully walk his dog?

Trust a Nigerian politician at your own risk!

State governors are more to blame than the presidency for the country's calamity!
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by yahoodetector: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
What a shame..

These Igbo guys never learn…

You subdue your people to please others, yet those others cannot trust you…

How can they?

See his Houston yet no town in Anambra even reach self….

I don't know where you come from but I am very sure that the most backward town in Anambra is far better than your village

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by AutheBishop: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why running to America?
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
michlins:
under Obiano, about five local governments in the Anambra south senatorial district fell under the control of unknown gunmen. Even his successor Soludo berated the state of insecurity in Anambra State.

Just because we state the true state of situation doesn't mean we are against the current government. I am not interested in who is the president of governor. I just want a secure environment and vibrant economy for my business. Basic infrastructure and I am good

Obianu is a typical Nigerian leader!

Lots of noise and activity with very little results at the end of the day. Do I blame them? By all means no!

The gullible followers will still vote them in.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Ladech(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
These politicians are oloriburukus. The most unfortunate part is people do not understand their game. Create Biafra, today and nothing will change...except you want to bring the leaders from heaven.
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDQO49p7d4

The former governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano has been seen walking his dog on the streets of the United States Of America (USA) where he is currently residing.

Willie Obiano has been off the political scene since he left governance two years ago.

He governed Anambra state for eight years under the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) before handing over to his successor, Charles Soludo who won the governorship election in 2021.

Immediately Willie Obiano finished his tenure, he was accosted by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over corruption allegations.

Sources at the commission, who asked not to be named because they were not authorised to speak to the press on the matter, said Mr

Obiano was nabbed at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos, as he was preparing to board a flight to Houston, the United States.

He was later released on bail by the commission.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by uvie66: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
That's our beloved former governor and current APGA BOT chairman.

The first and only governor in the history of Anambra state to win all 21 local government areas in the state.

Keep shining sir while your traducer is languishing in an underground DSS cell.
.....and the state you left is being ravaged by UGM, IPOB, ESN, and Baby factories.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good way to live. He moved to settle down in a peaceful environment after he stole our resources.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by olaadenigeria(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Is he the one walking the dog or the dog walking him him to be fit for ministerer or senatorial appointment for the Ana Bra people
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by shoprite: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Yesterday, I saw the Ex-Mayor of New York, Mr. Cuomo walking his dogs on the streets of Awka?

grin grin grin

Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Matrix137(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Yesterday, I saw the Ex-Mayor of New York, Mr. Cuomo walking his dogs on the streets of Awka?
Dem go kidnap am sharpally grin grin
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
illuminutty:
In US, he is walking his dog. In Nigeria, an entire police, military and DSS formation will be walking him.

Very true
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by 1Alex: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:
Na so.

He retired to the U.S.
he came from the USA to govern anambra after which is went back.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:
Na so.

He retired to the U.S.

Between Soludo and out Brothers in the Eastern States:
- Racoon- see one of your brothers - now enjoying Anambra resources -at God's own Country o!
-Wait o,is he or is he not a Dual Citizen?
Sebi, they are from the East- they could not explain how a State of Anambra couldn't boast of serious Amenities,until the coming of Govnr Soludo!
For over 17- yrs,they milked the Eastern People's Resources- dry until Obi came to tell them basic Truth- it is Corruption but of course they drive a Social -Media mob -that President Tinubu who just came 4- Months ago is their problems since the coming of Democracy and some Youths gauliblility believed this , instead to look at their Leaders- each one in the Mirror and speak Truth to the Power- State Govts,National and State Assembly,Local Govt- men and Women- they believed it is the Yoruba or Southwest People na them they do Ibo People and the Youths believed such Fallacy- hook ,line and Sinker!
•let me ask again -Who do you see in the Mirror- when you looked at the Mirrors? Na Yoruba you de see?
•Did he Obiano- now retired ,declared his Assets for 8- yrs? Show us first! ah,he performed for the Anambra people and they can feel his impacts,just that Mazi Soludo,is in APGA but if he is in LP,we would not bother about him! So Una Democracy no get Choice but you know how to label APC!
Why do you behave like an Ostrich,when the issue of Tinubu or Lagos is mentioned,yet Lagosians proudly Voted P. Obi, without hatred but such will not repeat itself again because we have since seen that it was a big ploy to impose Chinedu on the Lagosians, which Obi, wouldn't do, ordinarily,if he is a Lagosian and he was warned about that impositions,as there were many other Candidates available for Obi!
In America,you spend Money you worked for ,so this your former Governor is Jogging with his pet- dog ,with his House beyond,so we should clap for him-abi,OP?
Deception will not kill some people!
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
gidgiddy:
Hr was actually living in his palatial home America having retired as chief auditor to Texaco before Peter Obi went to bring him back to become Governor

How some of us spread fake news dey tire person oooo
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
He allowed UGM to grow and become a monster in Anambara. If I run into him while walking his dog, I will tell him my piece of mind.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Which kind yeye bail washer granted to the USA?
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Nolevel666: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
That is all they know.

Run abroad!

I pity those still believing in Nigeria
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by modernWays: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Unfortunately, you will never see such thing to happen because the Ex- Mayor of New York has more superior mental capability by nature than our African brothers.

It shows how wicked an African man could be. A typical black man would rather stole all the money meant for development of his people than allowing them to have quality life like him. Blacks are made that way, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If you are still doubting that blacks are inferior beings by nature, then you are only living in denials.
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by Setaleonoz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
inoki247:
Mak dem deport him and that Dog to Calabar....

The State dey all boast Abt building dey hard dem to stay...

Leave the innocent dog
Obiano only grin
Re: Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) by djon78(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Akpokuedike global

Always a happy and flexing Man

Seriously enjoying himself in the US

Although Peter Obi and Victor umeh brought Willie back from the US to make him Anambra State governor

He has always been US resident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Detains Charles Nengite Over $16 Million Found In Wife’s Account / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.