Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) (24183 Views)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
#Justice4Mohbad: pictures of peaceful protesters in support of dieing artist Mohbad. Check the pictures below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJ_IiMG54w?si=ySme3PAoJYpd9rN8

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mohbad must not die in vain. Meanwhile, Prophet Segun ADEBAYO reveals what will likely happen to those who killed Mohbad

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNteLzYNopE?si=oQN4cihDqa7oiS36

2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
There's a cancellation of Naira Marley going on in Lagos State and across Nigeria.

Clubs and public places are being warned by street Lords not to play his songs.

Infact, Naira Marley may have to leave Nigeria for good as his safety is not guaranteed any longer.

Credit: Kelly Hassino

Copied

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rip 🪦 my guy

2 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
May the soul of Mohbad find rest. His blood is crying 😭 for justice. #Justice4Mohbad

20 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
TruthsFM:
May the soul of Mohbad find rest. His blood is crying 😭 for justice. #Justice4Mohbad
No peace and justice in d world. It's dark outta their... After September ending, everything will normalize, Mak una save una strength for another thing.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

No peace and justice in d world. It's dark outta their... After September ending, everything will normalize, Mak una save una strength for another thing.
🤔 God Almighty will release his vengeance on those that killed him will be tragic

9 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian star @Khaid has pledged to support Mohbad's family with the sum of 2 million Naira, and covey 100% of the royalties from his tribute song to his son. 🤍

God bless Khaid, This is Love ❤️

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't think naira marley and marlian record will recover from this

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Imole (Mohbad) you will always be remembered

Justice for Mohbad peaceful Protest 🪧 in Ado-Ekiti in Ekiti State
Rest On……
#DenilsonIgwe

13 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Singer, Davido has cut his stay abroad short just to be in Nigeria to attend Mohbad's candlelight🕯️ procession and tribute event. ❤️‼️

__Davido is more of a people’s guy than 98% of the top Nigerian celebrities. Truth is, he’s always willing to be at the will and call of his colleagues at any given opportunity be it bad or good situation! Now you see why his name can’t just be erased easily from the Nigerian entertainment Industry? Cos he’s living a life that gonna speak for him today/tomorrow!

OBO has a heart ❤️ of gold! Imagined he’s swimming in wealth but still down to earth; let God keep blessing you 001🙏

#insighttheblog #entertainment #everyone #trending #davido

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Away from Nigeria 🇳🇬, America rapper, @Lil Durk pays tribute to @Mohbad after his sad demised days ago🥲

However, many netizens have been wondering why whole @Wizkid who be say many young upcoming talents look up to as their role model and pray to be like hasn’t shown any signs 🪧 of remorse over the entire Mohbad death 💀 saga that has spread like fire 🔥 nationwide & globally?🤔

Omo, hope BigWiz 🦅 don belong to same cult as Naira Marley oo cos the way he’s keeping silent 🔇 on this matter as all his celebrities colleagues don sent their condolences 💐 messages dey make us think anyhow oo!🤔

More evidence while people will always loved 🥰 Davido over Wizkid cos proud full that short man plenty!

#insighttheblog #entertainment #everyone #trending #highlights #mohbadimole

8 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Marlian Music signee, @Zinolessky who was recently ”Call To Duty” has disassociated himself from the deadly Cult group in the form of record label(Marlians) after he edited ✍️ his Instagram bio from ‘Marlian Music’ to ‘Zinonymous sounds’ due to the pressures that has been mounted upon his boss Naira Marley for allegedly having hands in the death 💀 of his ex-label mate, @Mohbad😢

We are actually smelling the downfall of Naira Marley & the entire Marlian Music 🎶 with huge evidences against them for Mohbad death 💀 Zino wants a way out but how? Is now the biggest question 🙋‍♀️

#insighttheblog #entertainment #everyone #trending #highlights #mohbadimole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thousands Of Nigerians paraded The Streets Of Abeokuta Earlier Today Seeking Justice For Mohbad Death 💀 After Millions Of Fingers Have Been Pointed To His Former Record Label Boss, Naira Marley and Compatriot(s)🥲

For The Past Days, Mohbad death has been the centered of discussions in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and some parts of the world. His Songs have climbed Nigeria Apple Music Top 10 charts something he wasn’t alive to experience…Many Top Celebrities have paid their tributes and some are willing to join cause in seeking justice for his death!💀

Sad 😢 how he didn’t experienced such love when he was alive and I pray you lived to witnessed people celebrate you not when you’re no more.❤️🙏

Justice For Mohbad🕯️✊🏽✊🏽

Check video in the comments section!

#insighttheblog #entertainment #mohbadimole #everyone #trending #highlights

6 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
“I no know say People love me like this.... As you show me Love, God go show you love for me. I really appreciate 💡” — Mohbad appreciates Bella, Zlatan, and Khaid for showing him love while he was alive in a voice sent to Khaid a few days before his sudden demise 🕊️

He actually got to appreciate his true friends before passing on 💡❤️

5 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wahala!!! "The entire marlian record is so shady that the Ferrari and House Zino bought is said to be owned by Marlian records." - OGB Cult!St reveals 👀😳🙆

2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
“Mohbad needs an African Tribute Song.”

- Ghanaian dancehall king, -Shatta Wale.✍️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Imole pls wake up😭the world wants to tell you something...though we don't know what to say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
TruthsFM:
🤔 God Almighty vengeance on those that killed him will be tragic
Where's d ur God when politicians were busy looting our money?
Where's d God when a drug lord was busy sending his foot soldiers to kill and destroy his opposition?
God has no business with Nigeria, he has left d country decades ago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Jennieee4(f): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Can't you all rest and leave someone else's case alone? What is all this? Carrying someone else's matter on your shoulders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
“Mohbad sent me a message when he was alive appreciating my music. I am hurt I only got to see his DM after he is gone....” — Rema

2 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
"I won't pay no last respect because you still live forever in my heart ❤️"~ Bella Shmurda 😑‼️

1 Like

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jennieee4:
Can't you all rest and leave someone else's case alone? What is all this? Carrying someone else's matter on your shoulders
Yes naso we go hawk the mata.

The person wey do makeup surgery 4 you is very talented @picture.

3 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Christistruth00: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
That doesn't look like Osogbo at all
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Christistruth00:

That doesn't look like Osogbo
it’s Osogbo now. See the korope taxi 🚕

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Oyo Assembly Speaker, Hon HON. ADEBO OgundoyinHON. ADEBO Ogundoyin ADEBO Ogundoyin and Oyo Commissioner for youth and Sport, Hon Wasilat Adegoke joined Justice for Mohbad protest in Ibadan, Oyo State...

#JusticeForAll
#JusticeForMohbad
#Justice4Mohbad

4 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
More photos from the protest in Oyo State

2 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Where's d ur God when politicians were busy looting our money?
Where's d God when a drug lord was busy sending his foot soldiers to kill and destroy his opposition?
God has no business with Nigeria, he has left d country decades ago
I don hear you oooo. What I know is that God Almighty is bigger than anyone on earth.

9 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Last Sunday Bb9ja eviction show: Tonight's live Eviction show is dedicated to Mohbad💔💔💔💔💔

RIP Imole😭😭😭
#bbnaijaupdates #BBNAllStars #BBNaija

6 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by TruthsFM: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
“Until we meet again 🕊” Zinoleesky

Zino just posted a pic of him and Mohbad with the caption “ Until we meet again 🕊” .

Remember Zino said Mohbad was not his friend, he was just someone he knew.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Seyi Shay Stuns In Blue Swimsuit (photo) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D's Babymama Tackles Him Over Video Of Raw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.