Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) (24165 Views)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by IPDGP: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Naira Marley is innocent

When Dem remove subsidy where Unna hide this kind of power
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Meti99(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's precisely why their elected leaders never bother stepping up to do their jobs... They are comfortable in the dullness and the penchant for an average Nigerian citizen to dwell and fixate on mundane things.

Even if you speak up against this glaring backward leadership, ethnicity and religion will be the firm foundation on which these youths above will counter you and defend those same useless leaders.

Isn't it shocking that Buhari was comfortably destroying the nation for 8 years while some youths and elders kept defending him and warding off critics??!

It's a pathetic and bleak situation in this 3rd world nation, and bottom-feeding continent of clowns.
It isn't speaking up that is the problem, the problem is who you are presenting to the youths as messiah.
You can't condemn my tribe person and try to enforce your tribal person.

If obidients are true to their words and truly want solution to the problem of Nigeria..let them work together with youths of south west and search for a neutral person who is neither a Yoruba or an ibo.. There are people of other tribes in Nigeria who can deliver good leadership and give us the Nigeria of our dreams... Let's search middle belt and other smaller ethnic groups for a sincere person.

The moment you try to present your person to counter my person there will be suspicion...

If we are ready let us put aside ethnicity and religion and search outside our domain if truly we desire change

2 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
We are all guilty 🥲Imole you cry out so hard but we all take it as normal things.
If any other person cry out now, you go fit help?

1 Like

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Very misplaced priority!

1 Like

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Gentlelox: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Where's d ur God when politicians were busy looting our money?
Where's d God when a drug lord was busy sending his foot soldiers to kill and destroy his opposition?
God has no business with Nigeria, he has left d country decades ago
May what happened to Imole be ur portion

1 Like

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennieee4:
Can't you all rest and leave someone else's case alone? What is all this? Carrying someone else's matter on your shoulders
shut up and get out of here

We know this news isn't about shaking useless and smelling bombom so it should be of no interest to you.

Leave here immediately and go to sexuality section or romance

2 Likes

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Lazy youths doing lazy things
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Careente7(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2023
W
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2023
This guy is probably a cultist, he did drugs and a yahoo boy and now him don die. And there’s a protest for him saying justice for his death?? Really?
Bunch of jokers.
Una go ask for justice Taya.

I’m sure na yahoo boys, pablo wives, druggies and cultists full that protest.
Dude isn’t innocent, allow him rest.
Make autopsy even come out
I’m tired, every social media mohbad.

When he was crying out why didn’t this energy help him, now he is dead Una Dey do protest.

If another person cries out for help hope y’all will still use this same energy

Hypocrisy
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by xynerise: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Stupidity
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by sonofthunder: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
#Justice4Mohbad: pictures of peaceful protesters in support of dieing artist Mohbad. Check the pictures below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJ_IiMG54w?si=ySme3PAoJYpd9rN8

I always separate myself from anything that smells of wokeness

1 Like

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Prettyclown: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin
emmanuelbrown26:

No peace and justice in d world. It's dark outta their... After September ending, everything will normalize, Mak una save una strength for another thing.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Prettyclown: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2023
This is too harsh nau undecided
Gentlelox:
May what happened to Imole be ur portion
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Prettyclown: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Ask dem ooo grin grin
IPDGP:
Naira Marley is innocent

When Dem remove subsidy where Unna hide this kind of power
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by cocolacec(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
Away from Nigeria 🇳🇬, America rapper, @Lil Durk pays tribute to @Mohbad after his sad demised days ago🥲

However, many netizens have been wondering why whole @Wizkid who be say many young upcoming talents look up to as their role model and pray to be like hasn’t shown any signs 🪧 of remorse over the entire Mohbad death 💀 saga that has spread like fire 🔥 nationwide & globally?🤔

Omo, hope BigWiz 🦅 don belong to same cult as Naira Marley oo cos the way he’s keeping silent 🔇 on this matter as all his celebrities colleagues don sent their condolences 💐 messages dey make us think anyhow oo!🤔

More evidence while people will always loved 🥰 Davido over Wizkid cos proud full that short man plenty!

#insighttheblog #entertainment #everyone #trending #highlights #mohbadimole

Wizkid is better than all of them.The other record labels are clout chasers.Wizzy helps former signees of these record labels secretly to relocate to safe locations.
Davido uses and dump young artistes without kobo,his timeless album was written by Yonder.Don Jazzy is the most brutal of all record lable boss according to revelations.With Davido,Olamide and Jazzy you must join Cult.
For wizzy it is not a must to join cult but you must be talented to work with his label.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Meti99:

It isn't speaking up that is the problem, the problem is who you are presenting to the youths as messiah.
You can't condemn my tribe person and try to enforce your tribal person.

If obidients are true to their words and truly want solution to the problem of Nigeria..let them work together with youths of south west and search for a neutral person who is neither a Yoruba or an ibo.. There are people of other tribes in Nigeria who can deliver good leadership and give us the Nigeria of our dreams... Let's search middle belt and other smaller ethnic groups for a sincere person.

The moment you try to present your person to counter my person there will be suspicion...

If we are ready let us put aside ethnicity and religion and search outside our domain if truly we desire change

The last line in bold is all I'm talking about... The rest up there simply don't correlate with my submission in any way. I neither support nor reason with Obidients or any affiliate group for that matter.

Leadership is beyond ethnicity and religion... But, average Nigerians are too uneducated and dumb to realize this.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Davicl: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2023
My igbo's brother and sister please stay out in anything that has to do with Yoruba pls e get why
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Iqtest: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2023
Jobless Nigeria youths
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2023
Wow! # AWESOME LOVE❤️ EVERYWHERE💖👌
MOHBAD's killers have murdered sleep and henceforth.... THEY SHALL KNOW NO PEACE! undecided

FAREWELL IMOLE! 😇🔥
# JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD ⚖️
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
There's a cancellation of Naira Marley going on in Lagos State and across Nigeria.

Clubs and public places are being warned by street Lords not to play his songs.

Infact, Naira Marley may have to leave Nigeria for good as his safety is not guaranteed any longer.

Credit: Kelly Hassino

Copied

He is currently not in the country and if truly he is innocent then why hasn't he come forward to tender reasonable explanations to the authorities, why is he doing nothing to vindicate himself from these accusations? SILENCE STILL SAY SOMETHING.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by gly(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

You've not heard of the phrase "Nigerians and Short-term Memory"??! tongue

Nigga will lay low for a few months or a year, then release a hit which these same protesting youths will vibe to... They will even buy out his concert next year.

It is so crystal clear that this will be different!
Pray make Naija youth no reason your matter negatively!!!
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Jennieee4(f): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
shut up and get out of here

We know this news isn't about shaking useless and smelling bombom so it should be of no interest to you.

Leave here immediately and go to sexuality section or romance
You're just stupid.
You should meet your parents to train you better
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Jennieee4(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2023
tollyboy5:

Yes naso we go hawk the mata.

The person wey do makeup surgery 4 you is very talented @picture.
You should comment yours and stop disturbing me
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennieee4:

You're just stupid.
You should meet your parents to train you better
It's just an advice so don't get mad at me.

If you don't like the thread , go to sexuality section and there you will see your fellow women shaking bombom
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Jennieee4(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's just an advice so don't get mad at me.

If you don't like the thread , go to sexuality section and there you will see your fellow women shaking bombom
You can go and bury yourself along with him!
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Agrimerc(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:
This guy is probably a cultist, he did drugs and a yahoo boy and now him don die. And there’s a protest for him saying justice for his death?? Really?
Bunch of jokers.
Una go ask for justice Taya.

I’m sure na yahoo boys, pablo wives, druggies and cultists full that protest.
Dude isn’t innocent, allow him rest.
Make autopsy even come out
I’m tired, every social media mohbad.

When he was crying out why didn’t this energy help him, now he is dead Una Dey do protest.

If another person cries out for help hope y’all will still use this same energy

Hypocrisy

Birds of the same gene. They would still have been hailing this immoral and drugging NDLEA ambassador and musician if not for the guy's death.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennieee4:

You can go and bury yourself along with him!
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed beeeech would say
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by OGwales(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2023
ezechi242:
bunch of misplaced piorities, so after all these nonsense what next, you'll go back home on empty stomach buying GAS, FUEL, DIESEL AND DOLLA at 1000 naira, just last week 32 people were killed in platue state but it wasnt worthy for a protest, the foolishness of the african youths is beyond my comprehension.....SPITS

IF I MAY ASK, WHICH OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE THEY HOPING ON , IS IT THE ONE THAT CAME OUT ON LIVE TELEVISION TO DRAG THE CONSTITUTION ON THE MUD AND USED IT TO CLEAN THE ASS OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS? LOL WE REALLY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

If you are bittered we are demanding for justice for mohbad, go hug transformer...
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by ezechi242: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2023
OGwales:

If you are bittered we are demanding for justice for mohbad, go hug transformer...

I KNOW YOU ARE TYPING WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH AS USUAL, THE NEXT THING YOU'LL START STEALING PEOPLES PHONES IN THE NAME OF PROTEST.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by chaberry(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Jobless youth. Are South-western youths this jobless and foolish?

Upon all the vices troubling this country it's the death of a cultist and cronic drug addict that is their problem, what a shame
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennieee4:

You should comment yours and stop disturbing me
Before you start feeling important lol. I've heard.
Re: 'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) by Meti99(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

The last line in bold is all I'm talking about... The rest up there simply don't correlate with my submission in any way. I neither support nor reason with Obidients or any affiliate group for that matter.

Leadership is beyond ethnicity and religion... But, average Nigerians are too uneducated and dumb to realize this.
Suspiciousness of the sincerity of other tribes representative who is not yours is the major factor of our problems...

Cos the moment your tribe person assume office, all his tribal people will surround him singing it Is our time to loot... They'll influence his choice of cabinets and every other thing will be tribally politicized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tattoos Wizkid And Davido's Faces On His Back! (photos) / Pictures From Iyabo Ojo's Expensive And Classy Birthday Party / Korede Bello Celebrates 20th Birthday Today #leapyearbaby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.