Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad (20664 Views)

Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Calimuzik: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Kingcalls:

Interpol arrest them on what ground ?? Most of una no get sense at all to be honest

Arrest is not the answer at this point but the police should invite them for questioning na
or them too big
see the truth is the this thing linger the more naira Marley music dream will continue to sink
let be cleared early so that if he is innocent we will all know but if the police can't even invite him the am sorry the worst will soon happen because of that delay we have to be proactive in sensitive issues like this

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Akaegwu(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

HOEBEE is the mastermind of any protest, just now now they done print shirt how come? Endsars Sponsored also by HOEBEE and ATI , Federal government HOEBEE nor want the progress of Nigeria especially some youth way lost sense
One of the idiots from sadwest sported

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Babysho(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Nigerians youths are bunch of jokers!
You did not protest fuel from #190 to #617, did not protest doubling of school fees, did not protest rigging of elections et all but protesting this one that looks like bad choices

The Nigerian Youth is now worse than the American youth. Follow-Follow won kill them. This TikTok generation are very generic and very shallow minded. They are always clapping for the wrong reasons.

That was how last time they came out to “endsars” amidst rising food prices, terrible living conditions, corruption etc. I stand my ground till today that it is because the youths want to do “yahoo yahoo” without any consequences is why they wanted to “endsars”. It was the least of our problems yet they came out in droves and the govt gave them their mumu endsars.

I wonder if these youths had channeled that energy into something like ‘reduce inflation’ or ‘stop corruption’ ‘lower senators/gov/president salaries’, we’d definitely have a better Nigeria today.

Sucks to lose Mohbad but where’s the energy for the other pressing issues is all I ask. A wiser protest that’ll also assist Mohbad is an insecurity in Nigeria protest cause clearly our security agents are not doing their jobs for both celebs and the masses.

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Gentlelox: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Only on Nairaland u begin to wonder if you're in d same country with some mad people. Imagine the comments up there.

Imole was abused to death. We are mourning him, seeking for justice and celebrating his life while on earth, let us do it the way we want. Nor be everything ona go take do gra gra use police.

Anyone trying to suppress us at this moment will escalate the procession to instant protest.

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by TotoIsGud4boy: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2023
BitterTruth01:
Who the hell is this guy ?

I mean RIP to the dead but how many people get ever heard of him before ? Now barely a few hours goes by without a new topic about him being opened on nairaland
He’s bigger than your entire lineage mor0n.. just cos you don’t know something doesn’t mean you’re relevant. You’re too small and irrelevant, without nairaland that gave you a platform to type chit you’re as good as ded
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by newnigerdelta00: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2023
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1704516217405415628

Many innocent youths dies daily, worldwide nothing like protest,if they tell youths not to join bad gang's and stop taking hard drugs they will say no, not knowing it all ends in deaths.... instead of some idiot's youth's to correct and stop their hard drugs life style and stop listening to rubbish music they are here protesting,ok for example after you get the so-called Justice, what next? You will still go back to your bad gang's and taking of drug's,then once you die protest starts......... Owner nor really well for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Angel55555(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2023
Airlord2030:
Both of them are not in Nigeria and I don't think they are coming back anytime soon..

Only Interpol can arrest them now
Arrest them on what grounds?
Have they been declared wanted by any law enforcement agency?
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by aderadio1: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Protest for mohbad but you don't have light for donkey years yet no protest.
What is wrong with Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by aderadio1: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Gentlelox:
Only on Nairaland u begin to wonder if you're in d same country with some mad people. Imagine the comments up there.

Imole was abused to death. We are mourning him, seeking for justice and celebrating his life while on earth, let us do it the way we want. Nor be everything ona go take do gra gra use police.

Anyone trying to suppress us at this moment will escalate the procession to instant protest.
How many children abused to death have you mourned? Joblessness is a bad thing. Your govt abuse you to death on daily basis but you have not protested. How are you sure he did not die of drug abuse? Have you jobless youths carried an autopsy to determine the cause of his death? How can somebody be a marlian without excessive use of drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Police will always add their own
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by xynerise: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Misplaced priority

No protest on fuel increase that is affecting millions. Now you are all out for someone that is not relevant to your family and community.

Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Progressiveby: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
They are looking for avenue to looth people's shop.

Later now they will say that it was the ibos

God bless you, any Igbo man that join this protest is an efulefu
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by 2BabaNairaland: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2023
No
Lazy most Yoruba youth !

kmaster007:
Lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by xynerise: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2023
aderadio1:
How many children abused to death have you mourned? Joblessness is a bad thing. Your govt abuse you to death on daily basis but you have not protested. How are you sure he did not die of drug abuse? Have you jobless youths carried an autopsy to determine the cause of his death? How can somebody be a marlian without excessive use of drugs.
Leave those delusional youths. They don't know what's good for them. Silly generation

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by emmanuelbrown26: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Akaegwu:
Very nonsensical bigots. They always look for Avenue to cause havoc and blame others.
Yorubas like blame game more than any tribe in Nigeria.
Same way they blamed pdp and Jonathan
Same way they wanted to blame buhari if not bcs buhari is an hausa man, so they dare not blame an hausa man bcs hausa na their master.
Same way they blamed igbos on endsars
They don't own up to any responsibility and that's why some of their youths are fucking lazy

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by blingxx(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
signature2012:
Just hope this Mohbad protest won't be hijacked by hoodlums.

Nigeria is like a crime scene.
Why has the Police not declare Naira Marley & Samlarry wanted?

Trust it's just another ENDSARS 2.0
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by plaindealer: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
I'm glad the police deployed to LTG, this is what they should have done with the endsars terrorists and arsonists before they destroyed Lagos.

We must be vigilant, especially considering the fact that Igbos and their terrorists mob are trying to hijack peaceful protests in honor of the great Imole, theyve been shedding their crocodile teas and crying more than the bereaved.

I want the government to issue a shoot-on-sight order, we must not let ipob terrorists carry out orders from Kanu and Ekpa to destroy Lagos, never again.

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Emmychem(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2023
BitterTruth01:
Who the hell is this guy ?

I mean RIP to the dead but how many people get ever heard of him before ? Now barely a few hours goes by without a new topic about him being opened on nairaland
I guess you only use ur data to waste in watching po*ns... learn!!!
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by NapoleonHill: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2023
kingthreat:
Sorry to say but our youths are unintelligent and have the herd mentality. They do not take time to think about what they want to achieve.
Yes it is good to mourn your hero. But mourning your hero and using it to create a public nuisance or unrest is baseless.
The justice for Mohbad, what is it all about sef? It is an obvious fact that he was bullied by Naira Marley and Sam Larry. But there is no substantiate proof that these people killed him. Mohbad's death was not a violent death.
Knowing the cause of his death lies in why he went to the hospital that morning. Once we answer that question, we can now tell how he died. The main suspects are those who were around him at the point of death.
I like this case because the way it is going it is not just going to end in the cancellation of Naira Marley, but it may also go the way of more awareness of the War Against Drug Abuse. Not concluding that is how he went but autopsy will go a long way in resolving the matter.

May the soul of Mohbad Rest in Peace. God guide our youths especially the talented ones.

It only takes emotional intelligence to know that the anger is no geared to Naira Marley because he's fingered in the boy's death directly but indirectly.

It's not uncommon for people to die, even at a young age. The anger out there is the can of life the boy was put through before be passed.

Even if he had died of drugs, Naira and Sam Larry will never be forgiven in their role in his life over the last months.
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Akaegwu(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You did not protest fuel from #190 to #617, did not protest doubling of school fees, did not protest rigging of elections et all but protesting this one that looks like bad choices
Is not Nigerian youths. Those protesting are southwest youth's. They can't protest fuel subsidy removal because it is their darling druggie that removed it. The election was rigged to their region, why will protest? They are just looking for Avenue to blame others.

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Akaegwu(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:
I'm glad the police deployed to LTG, this is what they should have done with the endsars terrorists and arsonists before they destroyed Lagos.

We must be vigilant, especially considering the fact that Igbos and their terrorists mob are trying to hijack peaceful protests in honor of the great Imole, theyve been shedding their crocodile teas and crying more than the bereaved.

I want the government to issue a shoot-on-sight order, we must not let ipob terrorists carry out orders from Kanu and Ekpa to destroy Lagos, never again.

Continue blaming others. That's what your region is know for.

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Akaegwu(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Progressiveby:

God bless you, any Igbo man that join this protest is an efulefu
On point.
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by ukaface(f): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2023
I ask again
Is Mohbad’s death a national issue?

Why can’t they use this same energy to protest against the hardship ongoing? Oooo I forgot they voted for the man.

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Shutupthere: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2023
I don’t really get it. Our economy has been in shambles, infrastructural decline, poor healthcare, unemployment and we are all shouting Justice for Mohbad?. Not to disrespect the man but common now we left the real oppressors to protest over an insignificant wannabe gangster? Is Naira Marley and Sam Larry worth this attention they are getting?

2 Likes

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by plaindealer: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:
I ask again
Is Mohbad’s death a national issue?

Why can’t they use this same energy to protest against the hardship ongoing? Oooo I forgot they voted for the man.

ukaface:
I love you Peter Obi
In our next life, marry me please.

We know your type..

I hope the pandora loser marries you now instead of in your next life..

grin grin

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Splendor26: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2023
Which one have you done? When the likes of Falz and Mr Macoroni were risking their lives for our human rights,it was the same you that bad-mouthed them. If you have nothing to say you close mouth
.RIP MOHBAD🕊️, your enemies will continue to roam and find no peace
ValarDoharis:

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by sslcrypt: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Nigerians are doing well. No protest against failed economy.

That is the whole point of the deployment. It will snowball into other things just like endsars, hijackers are waiting in the wings. But I believe it won't be possible
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by optionalY09: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2023
How about the hospital he died why is not one saying anything about this hospital and those with home have to say everything they know about his death since they were eye witnesses.

Was Mobad a muslim, who approved him to be horridly buried?

At the time he died who was his current record manager
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Yankee101: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Youths are hungry and angry
Any excuse to remove corrupt politicians and they’ll take it
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by ukaface(f): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

We know your type..

I hope the pandora loser marries you now instead of in your next life..

grin grin

Awfr
The hardship still never give you sense??

Any day anytime PO is still a better fit than you know who.

Have sense and think

Is mohbad’s death a national issue?

1 Like

Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by IamAtAnger: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2023
I swear I dey shame for this our generation
Calabar1stSon:
Nigerians are doing well. No protest against failed economy.
Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by Juanmike(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Airlord2030:
Both of them are not in Nigeria and I don't think they are coming back anytime soon..

Only Interpol can arrest them now
Where were they when Mohbad died?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis / CNG: Borno Farmers’ Killing Exposes FG's Deceptions On Boko Haram / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.