Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) (38632 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Throwback:kayode Fayemi And Ayodele Fayose When The Going Was Good(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and his deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa when the going was good.

Now Akeredolu has sponsored the Ondo State House of Assembly lawmakers to impeach him for alleged disloyalty and corruption

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Disloyalty yen yen yen

There are times where your loyalty may lead you to destruction because some people are experts at helping you and seizing your freedom to live and pursue your own freedom, these type of people are the ones quick to say I made him/her, I picked him/her from the slumb when him/her was a nobody. The truth is they want you to be in their captivity forever.

Loyalty is good but know where to draw your boundaries and cut off, never be a slave to anyone for the rest of your life.

This is not me responding to the topic but just seeing things from the other perspective

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by MS247: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2023
He tried impeaching Akeredolu at Aketi's worst moment battling strange illness

It's only wise Aketi get rid of him once and for all

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Ikaeniyan0: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
He tried impeaching Akeredolu at Aketi's worst moment battling strange illness

It's only wise Aketi get rid of him once and for all
Please can you explain how he tried to impeach Akeredolu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Disloyalty yen yen yen

There are times where your loyalty may lead you to destruction because some people are experts at helping you and seizing your freedom to live and pursue your own freedom, these type of people are the ones quick to say I made him/her, I picked him/her from the slump when him/her was a nobody. The truth is they want you to be in their captivity forever.

Loyalty is good but know where to draw your boundaries and cut off, never be a slave to anyone for the rest of your life.

This is not me responding to the topic but just seeing things from the other perspective

WOMEN know next to nothing as regards the concept of LOYALTY, so this your take is very not surprising.

One of the worst mistakes any man can make in this life is to completely trust and rely on a woman.

Akeredolu is even very civil and considerate. I repay betrayal with a bullet, and that's me being very literal and realistic with the words.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

WOMEN know next to nothing as regards the concept of LOYALTY, so this your take is very not surprising.

One of the worst mistakes any man can make in this life is to completely trust and rely on a woman.
Where have you been?

Hope you are doing good?

Remember you came to this life through a woman

16 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Where have you been?

Hope you are doing good?

Remember you came to this life through a woman

Had a couple of things to sort out. And you know how to find me if you wanted to.

Lol. I don't even trust my own mother roundly. Being human and a woman, she has the tendency to be fallible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Had a couple of things to sort out. And you know how to find me if you wanted to.

Lol. I don't even trust my own mother roundly. Being human and a woman, she has the tendency to be fallible.
You have a stoneheart
I fear who no fear you

15 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by omowolewa: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2023
The curse of the black man.
Like Obaseki and Shaibu.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Pakute: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2023
That was when he had not had a sniff of power, soon as he was on the seat of power, he wished his boss never came back alive and stylishly dismantling the Governor's teams. Power is intoxicating, whatever you do with it could either make or mar you. Na like the similar tori of Aguiyi Ironsi, after ironsi carry body enter power, e carry decree 34 kill regionalism. West dey on e own jeje, East dey for east, North dey for north but ironsi no like as dem be, naso hin carry everybody join together under one center, na dia Nigeria come begin dey scatter. Today now, hin people dey carry paper dey draw map enter SS, Warri, enter Benue, dem dey carry gun dey kill, dey demand biafra because the power Ironsi carry enter the center no dey favour dem again, e backfire. Beware of power.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
You have a stoneheart
I fear who no fear you

I've missed you too. Let's have lunch soon as it's convenient for you. I'm sure we have a lot to catch up on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Authoreety: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
See as them resemble

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by mrvitalis(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2023
It's the choice of the governor to choose the candidate of the party

As a deputy you have to know you have a near zero chance to succeed him

You can't have ambition to be governor and accept deputy position... It's highly unlikely

14 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by johnog4sure: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and his deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa when the going was good.

Now Akeredolu has sponsored the Ondo State House of Assembly lawmakers to impeach him for alleged disloyalty and corruption
If you know anyone who is trying to sell his/her business https:///IJ5fsTwhDXXLAgTyEwcf61
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by yemmight(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2023
There is nothing but loyalty.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Austriaopen(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
No permanent friend or enemy in politics but reverse is the case in the music industry.

The various airports in the country should be monitored thoroughly so as Naira Marley and his colleagues won’t be able to escape because I saw in a dream that Naira Marley fled the country.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by 4tomandchi: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
In Nigerian politics there is no permanent enemy.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by omoredia: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Evil leaders dont even wise themsevles well
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by cyrusmillz: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Was it a planned thing for the two them to have the same beard shape and colour? grin

Money , Power and P**sy has been known to be the major breaker of relationships since Adam.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by BentizilL: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why dem con resemble each other...
Dem be siblings? shocked

Meanwhile this his deputy is satan incarnate...
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Same thing with Obaseki and Shaibu.
God fatherism should be done away with. It doesn't make any sense. Do your own turn and go. They're too arrogant to emulate Peter Gregory Obi. They want to continue stealing through proxy. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by STEWpid(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Chai..

They once licked honey.

Now they're chewing only the bitter side of bitter leaf

Lobarton!
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Ekoubamay(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Meerahbel: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

One of the worst mistakes any woman can make in this life is to completely trust and rely on a man.

Akeredolu is even very civil and considerate. I repay betrayal with a bullet, and that's me being very literal and realistic with the words.
FIXED
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by osuofia2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ganduje and his deputy seems to have the best of relationship, he even nominated and supported him to take over from him

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by tobillionaire(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Na wa o!

Meanwhile, We are Back, stronger, Bigger and Better Contact us at Eleganza industrial city limited km 68, Lekki-Epe exp way, Ibeju Lekki
Lagos or
call: 08180199999, 08069498844 or 08084574071 fo your quality products which include: Chairs, Tables, Sanitarypads, Diaper, Luggage, Coolers Disposable packs/cups and lots more
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by sofeo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alright
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Lanretoye(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Oya show us pics when the going was gone.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Jostoman: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Make Una carry this nonsense comot to comedy session.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by FuckTheMod: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
GREEDY old Bastards
Especially the governor.

The idiot that nearly died, yet he didn't learn his lessons....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.