Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) (38639 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Throwback:kayode Fayemi And Ayodele Fayose When The Going Was Good(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Xox1945(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
This Governor have issues with all the deputy the former deputy had issue with him the current one the same thing.
This Governor lack human capital management

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by ItisWell22(f): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

WOMEN know next to nothing as regards the concept of LOYALTY, so this your take is very not surprising.

One of the worst mistakes any man can make in this life is to completely trust and rely on a woman.

Akeredolu is even very civil and considerate. I repay betrayal with a bullet, and that's me being very literal and realistic with the words.

Just as it should be.

If you can’t stay loyal, don’t f**king start it. 🤧
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by safarilove(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
madam you are right
IconicR:
Disloyalty yen yen yen

There are times where your loyalty may lead you to destruction because some people are experts at helping you and seizing your freedom to live and pursue your own freedom, these type of people are the ones quick to say I made him/her, I picked him/her from the slumb when him/her was a nobody. The truth is they want you to be in their captivity forever.

Loyalty is good but know where to draw your boundaries and cut off, never be a slave to anyone for the rest of your life.

This is not me responding to the topic but just seeing things from the other perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
ItisWell22:

Just as it should be.

If you can’t stay loyal, don’t f**king start it. 🤧

Even "Love" has no weight where "trust and loyalty" abide.

In the underworld, love is a distant concept. Trust and loyalty are the two virtues that cement business dealings and the assurance of your life. You have to be a fool to betray loyalty where guns and ammunitions are our source of daily bread. You'll be buried where no living organism can ever find you.

Tinubu is not where he is today because he prioritised love above loyalty. The people who were involved in his past life know better than to betray him. For him to hoodwink 220 million Nigerians and have the rest of the world stay quiet, was only a product of "Loyalty".

But humans always undermine that concept.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by PepeXKermit: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

WOMEN know next to nothing as regards the concept of LOYALTY, so this your take is very not surprising.

One of the worst mistakes any man can make in this life is to completely trust and rely on a woman.

Akeredolu is even very civil and considerate. I repay betrayal with a bullet, and that's me being very literal and realistic with the words.

You are a real man.. and it was not just about this post but i can see you understand some life concepts men get and women never will. That is why they are ready to jump ship when they dont have it good with any man and hop on the next "better" alternative. I dont blame the instablog guy that said women do not have any personality. They adopt that of their men. That is also the same reason why in war they spare women because they are ready to adopy the ideologies of other strong and very dominant males quickly when taken in as spoils of war. Also the same reason a woman captured by a boko haram commander,wben freed, she wants to go back.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by chiboycue: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and his deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa when the going was good.

Now Akeredolu has sponsored the Ondo State House of Assembly lawmakers to impeach him for alleged disloyalty and corruption

Wetin Aiyedatiwa do no good. He behaved like
Don Emilio "The Wolf" Barzini in the Godfather movie. Governor Aderedolu should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Camoready: 1:48am On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

Haba! i'm in akure please stop this your lamba.
You’re in Akure as the gatekeeper of the Dep Gov.’s secrets or the hatched plans? I am in Abuja doesn’t mean I can speak to the happenings within the corridors of power. Rest.
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Sk5050: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Pakute:
That was when he had not had a sniff of power, soon as he was on the seat of power, he wished his boss never came back alive and stylishly dismantling the Governor's teams. Power is intoxicating, whatever you do with it could either make or mar you. Na like the similar tori of Aguiyi Ironsi, after ironsi carry body enter power, e carry decree 34 kill regionalism. West dey on e own jeje, East dey for east, North dey for north but ironsi no like as dem be, naso hin carry everybody join together under one center, na dia Nigeria come begin dey scatter. Today now, hin people dey carry paper dey draw map enter SS, Warri, enter Benue, dem dey carry gun dey kill, dey demand biafra because the power Ironsi carry enter the center no dey favour dem again, e backfire. Beware of power.
God bless you
Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by bisqit: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Meerahbel:
FIXED
help me. I got this job offer. Salary is 80k. Monday to saturday, 9am to 6pm. The boss is chinese. They sell phone accesories. Should i take it?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) by Meerahbel: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2023
bisqit:
help me. I got this job offer. Salary is 80k. Monday to saturday, 9am to 6pm. The boss is chinese. They sell phone accesories. Should i take it?
Do you have another offer better that this current one?
Have you been unemployed for long?
Do you have bills to pay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.