Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL (822 Views)

Pastor Publicly Whip The Faithful Who Have Not Paid Tithe / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My brother that's what Christ Jesus told us nah {Matthew 5:44} so let them continue deceiving themselves.
If lies is what they want to expose how many lies in religion is out there?
But the truth is that they all belong to different line of thought so they're disturbed that there could be a global family of worshipers having the same line of thought! John 17:22 wink

Numerous conversation here on this platform already exposed your lies and manipulations about that nonexistent one line of thoughts. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by Courz: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
achorladey, Emusan and advocatejare, Nice job you guys have been doing. Nice one! I love it! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Courz:
achorladey, Emusan and advocatejare, Nice job you guys have been doing. Nice one! I love it! smiley

Those ones in their over sabi and arrogance that they are the custodians of the interpretations of the scriptures, they kept peddling lies and manipulations doing so by manipulating the scriptures grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Baptismal talk!
My brothers come and let's share in the Joy!
They are so many!

Jesus is really gathering his sheep today!

Jehovah's Witnesses my God will continue to bless you guys for me.
Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!
For locating me! smiley

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by Aemmyjah(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Baptismal talk!
My brothers come and let's share in the Joy!
They are so many!

Jesus is really gathering his sheep today!

Jehovah's Witnesses my God will continue to bless you guys for me.
Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!
For locating me! smiley

How many?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How many?
Total 82
41 Males
41 Females

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by Aemmyjah(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Total 82
41 Males
41 Females

Wow
That's a lot
I knew that the number of baptismal candidates wil be many especially as they allow us meet again at the assembly hall

I'm making plans so my unbelieving family in Ibadan will attend though I won't be there
The friends there should help me out

My family have been to all the crusades and conventions of other churches
When they attend ours, they'll see the difference in love, order quality of teaching amd videos and everything

All their crusades they've been going, they don't learn anything or gain anything
It's my prayers they come to embrace true worship
I know how much time I spent in the ministry and how i give myself to help others learn the Bible and I'm happy
How much more my own family? My greatest wish is that we worship Jehovah together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Jesus is working round the clock {John 5:17} with God's ORGANIZED people to gather the FAITHFUL ones! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07am On Oct 05, 2023
During the days of Noah majority of innocent people were destroyed but Jehovah saved the faithfuls along with Noah and the animals.

WHY?

Because they reasoned that the job Noah was doing can't be coincidental, even if Noah was deluded what about the wild animals he was gathering into the same vessel along with the domestic animals?
The birds of the air flew into the ark in pairs all by themselves!
Note also that the notorious giants are the major reason why God wants to destroy that generation meaning that many back then also suffered the consequences of what rebellious angels did yet despite their innocence they all perished.
WHY?

They did not take note of what FAITHFUL Noah and his group were doing rather each person is going about their normal business as if all is well while Noah and his group faithfully did God's will:

For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. Matthew 24:37-39

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Emusan:

You know how many times they switched gear on that INNOCENT issue?

One out of confusion even said "COMPLETELY INNOCENT" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Lol why are they not stable.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by Emusan(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

because they must defend the indefensible doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is far better to be innocent than to be faithful. In innocence your hands are clean. You do no evil. Only those with clean hands and a pure heart can ascend into the holy hill of God - Psalm 24:3,4. Their are many who don't belong to any religion but are clean in words, thoughts and actions. God will not abandon them for many religious faithfools

Many have faith but are fools and therefore FAITHFOOLS. You become Faithfool when you just believe whatever you read without knowledge of the rights and wrongs. God is interested in knowledge not faith for many will be destroyed for lack of knowledge not faith. You need knowledge to cook not faith unless you cook nonsense. Faith is like doing works cos you want to please God but with knowledge you know God's will cos you interact with him.

In faith you just believe whatever they said about him right or wrong. So you can have faith and be a FOOL. That is what JWs are. Be led by Knowledge not Faith.

I choose Innocense. Faith could make you a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
bobestman:
It is far better to be innocent than to be faithful.

Going by your comment let's reason together.

During the destruction of people in Noah's day, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jericho there were little children and babies back then, are those little ones INNOCENT or not? smiley
Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

During the destruction of people in Noah's day, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jericho there were little children and babies back then, are those little ones INNOCENT or not? smiley
What has our discussion here has to do with long dead children? We are talking about the living not dead. Stick to that. Stop using anything to justify your ignorance
. Both the righteous and the wicked die everyday

Why do you always act like someone they hijacked his brain. I am right anyway for telling you that in the other thread

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
bobestman:

What has our discussion here has to do with long dead children? We are talking about the living not dead. Stick to that. Stop using anything to justify your ignorance
. Both the righteous and the wicked die everyday
Why do you always act like someone they hijacked his brain. I am right anyway for telling you that in the other thread

So you can't answer that shey?

Well God saved only the FAITHFUL when all the INNOCENT were DESTROYED back then.

That's the truth! smiley
Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you can't answer that shey?

Well God saved only the FAITHFUL when all the INNOCENT were DESTROYED back then.

That's the truth! smiley

You are a FOOL! Little children have no sin. If their parents failed to take them to the Ark or refuse them going, that doesn't make them sinners. This is a case of survival of whoever can enter the Ark. Can they run from their mother's back? Many righteous can perish for not being fast enough. While some unrighteous would have made it if they just agreed to enter the Ark.
THE ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INNOCENT OR FAITHFUL OR EVEN WICKED BUT ON WHOEVER CAN ENTER COS ALL WERE WARNED OR INVITED.
Do you now see that you never use your brain but depend on JW handouts

It is just like the ongoing war, anyone can fall where their is bomb righteous or wicked. If a ship comes to save many in GAZA, anyone good or bad who saw it and enter is saved. Jws have locked your brain. This has nothing to do with FAITHFULS

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
I have debunked your lies twice today. I wish you could bring more and be thorougly schooled. You have been using that lies about innocent babies to escape being exposed. I have taught you that what happened their has nothing to do with the faithful or innocent but whoever wishes to enter. It is a call to everyone to excape the wrath of God and whoever heed is saved

The same thing happened in Sodom and Gomorah. Though a wicked nation, they don't have to do any work or attend any assembly but to just HEED. It has nothing to do with being faithful

What do you understand about the 2 examples? They are both end of an age. Before it their is usually a TrumPet(warning to all) and then the wrath of God. The few who remain make it into the new world. This has nothing to do with your religious affiliation cos all will be running for their lives. They are all in error.

Our age will end the same way. In all their is always a door of excape for whoever wishes good or bad and after everyone will know and seek God

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49am On Nov 16, 2023
bobestman:

You are a FOOL! Little children have no sin.

We will know the FOOL today! cheesy

So what about the angel of death that killed all the firstborn in Egypt?
What of the command that Israelites should kill all the inhabitants of Jericho?
Why did God commanded the Israelites to kill all the inhabitants of Amalek?

What is the SIN of the little children in those places after all they're INNOCENT? smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53am On Nov 16, 2023
bobestman:

What happened their has nothing to do with the faithful or innocent but whoever wishes to enter.

So what do you call those entering the Ark is it just a wish or FAITH in the God who told Noah to build the Ark for the safety of those that will enter?

Look critically into the matter:

The INNOCENT
The FAITHFUL

Which ones entered the Ark for their salvation? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So what do you call those entering the Ark is it just a wish or FAITH in the God who told Noah to build the Ark for the safety of those that will enter?

Look critically into the matter:

The INNOCENT
The FAITHFUL

Which ones entered the Ark for their salvation? smiley
Read widely to understand. The one God find righteous was Noah. His grace is what saved his family not that all of them are faithful. In Gen 7 unclean animals entered with the clean

In Sodom and Gomorah Lot and is family were saved cos of Abraham. Lot and his family don't look righteous and we knew by their character. The wife missed it cos she loved that land. We know what they did, Lot and Noah's children after it all. It shows that they were not righteous. Neither are they faithful. Do you now see that it is not just about being faithful. It is God's mercy on the good and bad

What do you have again let me thrash it

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
bobestman:

Read widely to understand. The one God find righteous was Noah. His grace is what saved his family not that all of them are faithful. In Gen 7 unclean animals entered with the clean
In Sodom and Gomorah Lot and is family were saved cos of Abraham. Lot and his family don't look righteous and we knew by their character. The wife missed it cos she loved that land. We know what they did, Lot and Noah's children after it all. It shows that they were not righteous. Neither are they faithful. Do you now see that it is not just about being faithful. It is God's mercy on the good and bad

Noah has babies as children or adults who FAITHFULLY followed their father's conduct?

Did Abraham called Lot on phone to tell him that he should be HOSPITABLE to the angels?

Ọmọ Noah and his grown up sons were FAITHFUL just as Lot and his two daughters that's why they were preserved whereas all the INNOCENT babies in their environment were DESTROYED! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Abraham questioned God regarding the action to destroy he asked God:

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

So he was so sure that God can only justify the destruction of the evildoers not the righteous! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Noah has babies as children or adults who FAITHFULLY followed their father's conduct?

Did Abraham called Lot on phone to tell him that he should be HOSPITABLE to the angels?

Ọmọ Noah and his grown up sons were FAITHFUL just as Lot and his two daughters that's why they were preserved whereas all the INNOCENT babies in their environment were DESTROYED! wink
You are a brainwashed hediot. According to the bible can you give us the names of the babies of Noah apart from the 3 mentioned? Also how many ppl entered the Ark?

Children who feared God got their father drunk and commited incest? Where did they learned that? Why did their mother missed out? Why did Noah place a curse on one of his faithful son? In a every God fearing home chances are that not all are faithful. I grew up with a JW. His son smokes weed. His daughter are wayward. My friend slept with one of them. They always attend assembly. Their parents are good too

It is all about God's mercy

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2023
bobestman:

You are a brainwashed hediot. According to the bible can you give us the names of the babies of Noah apart from the 3 mentioned? Also how many ppl entered the Ark?
According to the Bible Noah entered the Ark with his wife and three sons who were also MARRIED at the time so none of them is a baby therefore they all followed Noah FAITHFULLY into that Ark!
bobestman:

Children who feared God got their father drunk and commited incest? Where did they learned that? Why did their mother missed out? Why did Noah place a curse on one of his faithful son? In a every God fearing home chances are that not all are faithful. I grew up with a JW. His son smokes weed. His daughter are wayward. My friend slept with one of them. They always attend assembly. Their parents are good too. It is all about God's mercy
Faithfulness doesn't translate to infallibility so a faithful person can still err greatly but one thing is sure: All faithful people are ever ready to obey life saving INSTRUCTIONS that is the difference between the INNOCENT and the FAITHFUL.
Noah got himself drunk does that makes him unfaithful?
If it's all about mercy why didn't God have mercy on all?
What makes those shown mercy special?
Ọmọ it's FAITH! smiley
When talking about faith it doesn't mean that all those in Israel back then are law abiding nah but one thing is sure: Israel was God's chosen people at that point in time.
WHY?
Because throughout the earth back then it's in that nation only that pure worship is done!

So your JW family may be wayward just as Eli's sons, Samuel's sons and David's sons but that is the one and only nation where pure worship is practiced, the same way today that is the only organized people fulfilling what God promised about His worshipers in this last days {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that doesn't mean we won't find blunders among them just as blunders were found among God's people in ancient times!

The truth still remains that God never saved the INNOCENT but as for the FAITHFUL He always preserve them! smiley
Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2023
@Maxindhouse

Now that you have told us according to the bible those who entered the Ark, where did you get the Noah's babies you are trying to add to those who entered the Ark? Lol

So you now agree that a faithful person can err? If they are faithful and commit abominations what do you think is making God forgive them if not GOD'S MERCY. So it is not about faith cos one can be faithful and still not fear God

The key words here is Faithful and Innocent. I know you used faithful cos you think it is all about faith. Now i have made you understand that one could be faithful and be a sinner

The word you should have used is Righteous not Faithful. God only saves the righteous. It is written "everyone would be saved by their Righteousness" not Faith. Faith is nothing. You can be a FAITHFUL SINNER. So those faithful sinners were saved by GOD'S MERCY or GRACE cos of His covenant with their fathers.

Righteousness and Innocence are the same. In the latter you avoid sin and is clean

You have been schooled again!

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
bobestman:
@Maxindhouse
Now that you have told us according to the bible those who entered the Ark, where did you get the Noah's babies you are trying to add to those who entered the Ark? Lol
So you now agree that a faithful person can err? If they are faithful and commit abominations what do you think is making God forgive them if not GOD'S MERCY. So it is not about faith cos one can be faithful and still not fear God. The key words here is Faithful and Innocent. I know you used faithful cos you think it is all about faith. Now i have made you understand that one could be faithful and be a sinner. The word you should have used is Righteous not Faithful. God only saves the righteous. It is written "everyone would be saved by their Righteousness" not Faith. Faith is nothing. You can be a FAITHFUL SINNER. So those faithful sinners were saved by GOD'S MERCY or GRACE cos of His covenant with their fathers. Righteousness and Innocence are the same. In the latter you avoid sin and is clean. You have been schooled again!
You just feel like arguing ọmọ there's nothing you can correct whenever i make a comment because you're an atheist with no knowledge about God. wink

After all your rambling you still agreed that only the FAITHFULS (not INNOCENT) are saved so whether mercy or not the fact still remains that only FAITHFULS are preserved. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You just feel like arguing ọmọ there's nothing you can correct whenever i make a comment because you're an atheist with no knowledge about God. wink

After all your rambling you still agreed that only the FAITHFULS (not INNOCENT) are saved so whether mercy or not the fact still remains that only FAITHFULS are preserved. smiley
You be mumu i swear. You are the one who have nothing to say again cos i have debunked all your lies

One can have faith in God and still be a sinner. What God demands is Righteousness. Innocence is similiar to rightdousness. In it one abstains from all sins and try to live a pure life. It is far better than to be a faithful sinner. You lack understanding on what you want to teach. Righteousness is what God demands

I will teach you and your empty org any day and anytime. An athiest can't be schooling you like this na

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

They are unstable because their GODS aka their religious leaders said they make mistakes and errors in doctrines and organization directions and they are ready to obey all mistakes and errors even when it does not make sense from human strategic point of view grin grin grin

What is truth today will become lies tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
bobestman:

You be mumu i swear. You are the one who have nothing to say again cos i have debunked all your lies

One can have faith in God and still be a sinner. What God demands is Righteousness. Innocence is similiar to rightdousness. In it one abstains from all sins and try to live a pure life. It is far better than to be a faithful sinner. You lack understanding on what you want to teach. Righteousness is what God demands

I will teach you and your empty org any day and anytime. An athiest can't be schooling you like this na

Chai you don hang that MaxInDHouse too much. I was laughing when he was busy asking questions. The questions he cannot attempt knowing the lies of a response will be debunkedgrin grin grin

MaxInDHouse your false humility exposed. I will keep saying don't come to nairaland to brag about that your package madness and insanities peddling in your brains as Bible truth. Sometimes people come to read comments on nairaland and learn not to respond to post in the name of being the custodians of Bible knowledge grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
bobestman:

That part in bold should be the knockout punch that reset the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse grin grin

It is God's mercy on the good and bad

And that same Bible MaxInDHouse carries states....

For he says to Moses: “I will show mercy to whomever I will show mercy, and I will show compassion to whomever I will show compassion.” So, then, it depends, not on a person’s desire or on his effort*, but on God, who has mercy.

The asterisk in their own NWT Bible states....

*not on the one who desires nor on the one who runs.”

MaxInDHouse accept your madness and insanities peddling jejely grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
achorladey:

That part in bold should be the knockout punch that reset the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse grin grin

And that same Bible MaxInDHouse carries states....

For he says to Moses: “I will show mercy to whomever I will show mercy, and I will show compassion to whomever I will show compassion.” So, then, it depends, not on a person’s desire or on his effort*, but on God, who has mercy.

The asterisk in their own NWT Bible states....

*not on the one who desires nor on the one who runs.”

MaxInDHouse accept your madness and insanities peddling jejely grin grin grin

Lol. He never agree. He will always come up with sth to save his sorry ass. The way the guy behave you will know that he never use his brain. He is probably typing from a handout JW gave him.

Thanks the bible verse makes it more simple

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You started by saying to bobestman....

You ended with

You just feel like arguing ọmọ there's nothing you can correct whenever i make a comment because you're an atheist with no knowledge about God

grin grin grin grin grin you should be happy to see an atheist reason with you like this from the Bible. It's a pity you cannot win him over because he exposed the simple basic you lack mercy grin grin grin

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?

All of the above are acts of mercy not faithfulness grin grin grin. Their acts of mercy was counted as righteousness for them grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse learn and stop peddling madness and Insanities packed into your brains grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Witch Pressing You While Sleeping At Night? / Pastor Odumeje Arrives In London, UK For His Highly Anticipated Crusade / Identification Of God's Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.