Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL (821 Views)

Pastor Publicly Whip The Faithful Who Have Not Paid Tithe / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
bobestman:

Lol. He never agree. He will always come up with sth to save his sorry ass. The way the guy behave you will know that he never use his brain. He is probably typing from a handout JW gave him.

Thanks the bible verse makes it more simple

Should I say I didn't learn from your conversation you had with him. I will be lying grin grin grin.

That's why I tell MaxInDHouse should not always see Nairaland as a platform to peddle his lies and manipulations packed into his brains by his religious leaders without learning. He will keep missing out based on his arrogance of being the custodian of bible knowledge as packed into his brains by his GODS grin grin grin

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by achorladey: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Abraham questioned God regarding the action to destroy he asked God:

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

So he was so sure that God can only justify the destruction of the evildoers not the righteous! wink

Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people.* 13 For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

MaxInDHouse stop going from one thread to another thread peddling madness and Insanities by judging people based on the law of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin you will be better of sticking to...

Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people aka law of freedom.

You always lament people like us just want do whatever we like without no one checking us grin grin

Learn. Mercy triumphs over your better performing performance religious group you are using to judge and judgement
grin grin ;Dothers
. You don't know yet what you have come to accept and believe.

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by bobestman(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
achorladey:

Chai you don hang that MaxInDHouse too much. I was laughing when he was busy asking questions. The questions he cannot attempt knowing the lies of a response will be debunkedgrin grin grin

MaxInDHouse your false humility exposed. I will keep saying don't come to nairaland to brag about that your package madness and insanities peddling in your brains as Bible truth. Sometimes people come to read comments on nairaland and learn not to respond to post in the name of being the custodians of Bible knowledge grin grin grin
Hahaha he even avoided many questions cos he has no answer. He dare not bring any of their dogtrines wherever i am cos i know all their lies and can easily expose them with the bible

Re: Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Can you answer questions using the Bible to convince a neutral person about the God of Abraham? smiley

bobestman:

Hahaha he even avoided many questions cos he has no answer. He dare not bring any of their dogtrines wherever i am cos i know all their lies and can easily expose them with the bible

The Dangers Of Fornication In Our Society (Photo/Video) / Some Tricks Guys Use In Luring Females Into Sex / A Church Built With Only Salt