Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

A Good Example Of Synchronicity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good Example Of Synchronicity (119 Views)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Example Of Synchronicity by xavuv: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Around 6pm, 4 days ago, I was on my way to church. Adorned in my white garment. Walking briskly along a narrow footpath. I bumped into a man coming from my opposite direction. He wore all black or navy blue. I could not tell the exact color because it was getting dark at that time. We walked past each other along the narrow path, as we had to bend a little for eachother to pass without brushing eachother's shoulder or chest. I hope you understand.

I was returning from church around something past 7pm, and i took the same narrow path i earlier took while going to church. I bumped into this same man, on the same narrow path as earlier, and at the EXACT spot that we earlier walked pass eachother, as both of us still had to bend a little for eachother to pass without brushing eachother' shoulder or chest.

Event repeated itself exactly in the space of an hour or so. Seems like this is the first time I'm experiencing this phenomenon. What ordered or metered or steps/activities to be able to walk into each other at same spot again. Universe is wonderful.

Do you think the universe is trying to pass a message or just a subtle greeting from the universe?

Have you experienced this or any other type of synchronicity?

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 163) Prov. 10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / 3 DAYS MONTHLY PRAYER Programme...join Us Live On Facebook And Youtube / What Happens When We Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.