Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) (21966 Views)

Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Ikorodu Residents Deliver A Serious Message To Naira Marley After Mohbad Funeral / "Ole" Nigerian Protesters In London Boo Tinubu (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Endsars my foot! undecided
No peace for the wicked!
# justice for mohbad⚖️
Ogun kill all bullies 💯

Naira Marley is not in Lagos

Direct your fire too.him in London

But if you insist on being Violent

Direct it to the Second Niger Bridge

It is FG Property
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Beremx:
which people exactly? The protesters abi those who killed Mohbad?

Who are the people that killed him?
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by lexy2014: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Naira Marley messed with the wrong one.
how?
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Treasure17(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Iqtest:

Trash
Please stop calling for chaos.
The government should place a temporary ban on social media now .
Some unscrupulous entities are calling for unrest,
Any thread about mohbad should be ban from frontpage.
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
See someone's son or daughter o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Who are the people that killed him?

It is Naira Marley they are accusing but they are looking for any excuse to attack SW again
and Naira Marley is in London

Even IGP is in Abuja
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by NSK4U(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Nonsense and its ingredients!!

Those protesting are wasting their energy and time.
What came out from the Endsars protest? What did those protesting now do when over hundred dead bodies were being reported to be buried in Lagos as a result of the killings of the Endsars?

I just hope Igbos will stay away from the protest because as usual, if anything sways from the initial plan, they will tag it Igbo agenda.

At this time, I encourage Yorubas to do their own protest to avoid tribal accusations after it.
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by owunabastard: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2023
ezechi242:
BUNCH OF FOOLS, WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SERIES OF FULANI ATTACKS, KILLINGS AND KIDNAPPINGS BUT IT IS THIS NEWS WITHOUT ANY ECONOMICAL IMPACT THAT THE FRANCE NEWS WANTS TO BROADCAST.

YES I WANT JUSTICE FOR THE YOUNG LAD, BUT THE NONSENSE IS BECOMING TOO MUCH.....NIGERIA IS CRUMBLING WE JUST HAVE TO STAND UP AGAINST THESE CORRUPT MEN FOR ONCE.
You don't understand, they are using all these news/fuss to distract the youth. Thats why Buhari said that Nigerian youths are lazy and he is very right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by lexy2014: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
All Lagosians should go out and protest

No be everybody Dem Dy kill, dis one hook the demonic Naira Marley for throat

Nlfpmod are you married? I want to know
You are just everywhere, person can not look for trouble in peace again hian

Where u there when naira Marley was killing him?

So lagosians should be protesting over what they have no evidence instead of protesting against Tinubus poor handling of the economy
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by lexy2014: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Christistruth00:

but they are looking for any excuse to attack SW again
and Naira Marley is in London

Even IGP is in Abuja

What concerns me with all this?
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

The end Sars protest was needed but what i never supported is the lekki 'massacre' narrative. That being said, not every protest has political undertones. If you stop people from airing their grievances by stifling protest, what you would get would be worse.
The western world allow people to protest for a reason. You allow people air out their frustration, as a form of release, so that they don't do something more dangerous.
The koko is (as a government) try and guard the protest from fifth columnist with their agenda

Then they must guarantee that the Protests will be peaceful and not be hijacked by Terrorists like Simon Ekpa

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Evolutionism: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
I just went through your posts and discovered you are wasted

Remain how you are and stop quoting me

Oniro oshi

Ode who is quoting you lol.

It is you who is wasted not me.

Make you no go find Workgrin
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2023
embarassed
Christistruth00:

Naira Marley is not in Lagos

Direct your fire too.him in London

But if you insist on being Violent

Direct it to the Second Niger Bridge

It is FG Property
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided

I rep West Side and I rep JUSTICE!
# INJUSTICE somewhere is a THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE!
# humanity over politics!

It's mohbad today, it could be YOU tomorrow!
Once again, ogun kill all bullies 💯😂😁😁🤣😅

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by mejetov422: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2023
You guys should stop this rubbish na, who is this Mohbad of a person, he went and join a group and he knew what may happen to him, so why all this sudden pity and emotional buhaha. Just allow the dead to rest because millions of people have been killed unjustly by politician, police, soldiers, cultist and terrorist even in place of worships but nobody came out with placard to chant Justice for those victim. So why is this one so special.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Pooly: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2023
sammy larry no worry hand go soon touch you
Iqtest:

Trash
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Beremx:
which people exactly? The protesters abi those who killed Mohbad?
Ask him for me my sister
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Pooly: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2023
don't mind those ones there are been paid to defend naira marley and sammy larry
KillahPriest:
There's something I noticed about a large percentage of those blaming/accusing Mohbad for his life choices and death. They don't even bother about his oppressors or ultimate sacrifice, it's straight condemnation. If they're not blaming him, they're trying to push attention to his father and never his oppressors
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Sangoamadioha1: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Christistruth00:

Then they must guarantee that the Protests will be peaceful and not be hijacked by Terrorists like Simon Ekpa

I agree with you on that. The organizers must cooperate with the police to ensure the protest is not hijacked for political purposes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by KennethMichael1: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This thread is for youngsters not for 60yrs old

If you're above 60yrs old please this thread isn't for you
bros the police should have answered imole petition, guy how person tell police that kind big word con even call names, con even get mentioned him witness give police to show how serious the situation is .
Omo. Police no show face you. Abi you join the gang wey try to off the light?
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by yusufu16: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
Iqtest:

Trash
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

I agree with you. Some people are sponsoring all these protests in order to push their agenda. People are playing on Nigerians emotions and sponsoring unnecessary protests. Let's allow police do their job. Nairamarley is still innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Daddy46: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Iqtest:

We should let the police carry out it's investigation instead of these unnecessary display of shame,
Some criminal elements are trying to incite violence now
I go like break your haed with interl**k
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Iqtest:

Trash
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Look at this thing undecided is like you will be tracked to tell where the two evil guys are hiding, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Benki003:

Exactly bro, Nigerians are just misplaced priorities 😑😑, 1 dollar 1k, fuel increasing, no light, no security, no job and the best thing to protest is mohbad death. like seriously the guy is dead no amount of protest will bring him back .

Asin ehn. There are more pressing issues in the country but a lot of stupid Nigerians are busy pursuing the wrong cause. Come to think of it. The mohbad guy knew exactly what he was signing for, yet he shook head and decided to roll with a label that promotes thuggery, hard drugs, sexuality and cultism. And he expects things to flow easy and cool for him. No nah, the law of life doesn't work that way. An IT female student died at general hospital via elevator accident.That's an accident she Neva signed for. She just wanted to work and learn peacefully. Yet,Her matter was swept under the carpet. No #justice for her posts, no protests staged for her, no iyabo going to the government or commissioner to seek justice for her. Yet, it's mohbad who knowingly joined a label that represents every vice that they want me to pursue Justice for. Okay ooo. Na now I know sey Our mumu Neva reach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Offpointng: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Good to know his death is getting international attention. But what I detest in this whole issue is how a lot of Nigerians are using the guys death to chase clout. Iyabo who never had a personal or close relationship with mohbad is going about granting interviews, some artist ( aside from bella and zlatan who really cared) are busing forming "mohbad spirit can't let them sleep". Even Pastors are joining the charade by prophesying about what will happen to mohbads killers. It is just disgusting....really disgusting

You had expected silence from everyone cuz they did not have a close relationship with him? how do y'all think?? it's suprising tbh
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
embarassed
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided

I rep West Side and I rep JUSTICE!
# INJUSTICE somewhere is a THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE!
# humanity over politics!

It's mohbad today, it could be YOU tomorrow!
Once again, ogun kill all bullies 💯😂😁😁🤣😅

Any Protests that tries to burn down Lagos while leaving other Areas. infrastructure intact ia a Tribalistic one

No Protests must touch the Blue Railway line that Sanwo Olu just opened we are still busy dancing over it
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Tommydare(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
U are barking up the wrong tree. U is a confused bingo
Iqtest:

Trash
Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
And the forum too cool
Kestolove:
Naira is useless both d currency and d artist
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
OnlyFiction:
Cancelled

MORBID FAME

And it came to pass in the Nigerian industry of Arts and Music a young man from the state of Lagos sojourned amongst mortal men. His name was Naira the son of Marley. He was of a slender frame and the hair on his head fell in twisted locks of dread like the Samson of Olden times.
However unlike Samson who rode on the strength of his right arm to conquer and deliver Philistines for glory and fame. Naira the son of Marley relied on the power of his heavy voice and strange tunes. Tunes that made the son of men yearn for the pleasures of this world, it appealed to their desire to conquer the buttocks of women and drink strong wine and smoke the glorious hemp of the country side of India. So thus like Samson, Naira's fame also spread abroad from state to state and country to country, his chambers were filled with gold and his neck with silver and precious stones. His waist had no belt yet his cupboards were filled with a thousand trousers.
Lo and behold many parents said one on to themselves let us send forth our sons to learn and tarry under him like Joseph in the house of Portiphar for this man bears glory in his right hand and power on the left.
So it was, that a lone father of a certain young man whose name was Moh the son of bad, journeyed forth like Nicodemus under the cover of night to the palace of Naira. Now, when Naira beheld the face of the man's son he covered his face and shouted at his father: 'What is this that you have done? Why have you brought before me a man that carries the noon day sun on his forehead?' Or has thou come to render me blind? But Moh knelt down and spake softly unto him saying, it is not so my Lord, I pray thee, right from the day of my birth, My father and my mother, my step mother, my brother, sister and all the host of my kinsmen all call me the light, My Lord if it pleases you thou may address me as Imòle which is the light.'. And Naira marvelled at the young man and said; 'what meaneth these things?' So he tested him and said; 'sing me a song.' and Moh immediately responded with a Melodious tune and when Naira heard the sound of his music, he said! 'it is like sweet smelling savor, indeed I shall call you Imòle. Come under my wing and be with me. For I have taken I liking for you.' When he had said this Moh's father jumped and rejoiced and sung a song unto the Lord saying[i], 'A great light has emerged from my loin and through him my darkness will be rolled away like a carpet.'[/i] And outside the palace he built a small tenth unto the Lord and called it Imolède.

And Naira indeed took Moh under his wing and of a true thing he noticed that the boy was special, for it was as though the hand of the Lord was upon him. His songs also travelled wide that it was hard to believe that it was a novice who had sung them. Thus when the people listened to his music they would say 'Oh Naira has sung yet another one.' Hence the songs of Moh travelled than his own face. People knew his songs more than they knew him.
One day after many months, Moh ran out into the open streets and rented his clothes and shouted at the top of his voice.
' Hear me oh Nigeria, for I can no longer bear, if I die, know that my master is the killer.'
But when people heard this they scratched their head and said unto themselves; who is this man again? and what are these things from his mouth? for we know Naira and the works of his hand, and the only thing he has ever killed is the beats of his music. but again we shall wait for his Master's mouth for we do not believe this man.' Only one man came out and said 'I believe him.' His name was Bella the son of Shmurda
And when his master finally spoke on the matter he said.
'People of the world take the words from that man's mouth with a pinch of salt, for he is an addict, who smokes better than even I. He drags hemp in the day and ice at night, even the words of his songs he no longer knows.' And it so it was that more people believed the Master more than his servant.

'Moh the son of bad, left his master's house to work on his own accord. Even so he still reasoned within himself saying; what shall I do to make the world believe me? For my words hold know substance before these people. Indeed the testimony of the poor is vanity, and wisdom of the voiceless is regarded as folly. so he concluded saying I shall sing more songs and tell my story in them. And so he tried, he sang Peace and Feel good and Beast and peace but those that heard only groved to the melody of the sound, and the others still did not believe.
After many months News came to the world that Moh the Son of Bad had indeed died, and confusion immediately besieged the world. What is this? They asked one on to themselves, who killed him? And others screamed, oh he was far too young! No, to the bottom of this we shall get.
Behold some moments after his death, men and testimonies from different corners of country began to arise. Many of them spake softly saying indeed the testimonies from the mouth of the dead man is indeed true. His friend did not tell a lie and his death was not empty handed.
And shock shook the whole industry; what is this that has come upon us? And how doth the lie of the living become truth in death? What shall the father say and the mother. Many a people went back to play the words of his songs and shout oh, Was it him who sang this? Oh was it him who wrote this?. Oh I thought this was Naira. Was this truly the face to this song? Thus the man Moh became more famous in death than in life
And many stood up in their hundreds thousands to mourn renting their clothes, and many mothers cursed marley with the curse of the breasts. And the men swore potent threats at him. And the nation screamed for Justice, and craved for whatever else lay hidden in the secret to be brought to light. That same light that made the man Moh name himself Imòle, for like the son of man, he had perished so that the grave darkness and fearsome secrets in his industry be revealed. And so it is unto this very day both the young and the old the husband man and the fairmaidens are all screaming for Justice, and Yea Justice shall
prevail.

Looking For An Ghostwriter? I can generate 3-5k Words of Fiction daily, on any given genre. I also write Trendy Fun stories about celebs In Anglian English to attract readers and Future clients. Some of my fun works below.
For direct contact the number is 070 65 99 99 26

Thanks mann!
I enjoy your write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Iqtest:
What's wrong with these people

Direct your question properly so we know where you're standing
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Christistruth00:
Lagos Assembly is not Naira Marley

If any one tries the Endsars Violence nonsense in Lagos they will be dealt with

The Organisers of the Protests will be held responsible
Nobody must touch the brand new Blue Railway line

The is what they are trying to do. But we are ready for them. Princeoflagos be very careful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Bro dis is pure insult to me. How can I beef with someone with no future, no yansh, no brain and no breast join.

I'm just being truthful cos dats wat I represent.

#ToxicTruth ✌

If you make heaven for this life, make I die..😂!
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Quebec91:
As in ehn. This corntree is gone forever

Youths are truly lazy like buhari called them then

Can you imagine a bunch of 'knees and ankle of ashes' roaming the streets protesting against a bunch of societal dregs?
Meanwhile the main killing machine at the helm of affairs is roaming free.

Dem go soon taya, carry dem dry mouth and assses without piss go back to dem holes go watch who dem wan evict next from GooGooNaija!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
BeigJawnson:

It is never a misplaced priority. One's life too is a priority ... And the person killed is mohbad...

Who killed MOHBAD?
Zoogeria killed MOHBAD and many others.
If MOHBAD had the same opportunities as 'SEYI TIEFNUBU'. . .he would never have gone to get phocked for cheap drugs in NairaMorron's house!

Fact!

Una go protest taya gaaan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pregnant With Second Child / Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) / Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack On Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.