Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? (17975 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by lordtriplee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin u Dey use the money for? SportyBet or olosho? That's the bigger problem for you
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Life2ways: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
There might not be any spiritual link to it. Economy is hard and sometimes the only way out is selling off available property. It's not only you.

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Improper planning. I wanted to ask what do you use the proceeds of the sold items for?

KiNg0G:
I am not here for financial aid but help from people who have overcome such problems.

I can't help but think, when I get married with a wife and kids to feed, is this how I am going to continue? How will my family respect me.

This is the 3rd time of me replacing my tv set in the last 2years. Whenever I run out of money, I search for anything valuable to sell in my home, with the mindset that I will replace it. Which I normally do but sometimes it takes time because i know i might sell it again within some weeks. This is getting on me deeply with the number of cartons of phones and receipts from same equipments I no longer have.
My generator is another thing to talk about that my neighbors and landlord are starting to gossip because I can't explain changing of generator to and fro when its always placed outside.

I know I need help but don't know how to go about this.
I am not here for financial assistance as claimed by some peoples in anyway please, some of us seek for ways to stop some certain things when we know we are falling off tracks.

I am on my way to lg office to replace my TV for the third time and the thought of it warrants this post.

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Oluwatobiloba07: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Furthermore you need to be enlightened on how money works

Learn the principles of money management

Your problem isn't actually spiritual but ignorance

Nazgul:
You have an addiction. Being broke doesn't make a man sell his properties, because a broke single man is only concerned about his stomach. And with a little Hussle and few helps from friends, he can sort out the problem of his stomach.

He would resort to selling his properties only if it's an emergency or a matter of life and death.

Addiction however makes one desperate. Be it betting, drugs, alcohol, women...etc. You would always need cash so badly that you can even deposit or sell your property just to get it.

I'll suggest you engage in a sober reflection. Search yourself inwardly and seek help if you indeed have any addiction that's swallowing your finances.

Then and only then would you be free.

2 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by berbs112(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Only a dead man is without friends or family.

I agree with you, never put trust in people too much. Friends can fail, they'll disappoint when you need it the most and they'll tag you with entitlement when you try to make them see reasons.

I have been there before, family can be supportive but the part of the world we live in everyone is going through one or two things ATM!

May the help we all seek locate us all without exposing us to the shame that comes with it.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Eraddray(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fatbam005:
I suspect you are a terrible gambler, too
haa...shoju eleda to...I'm a psychotherapist
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by muykem: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
It's lack of discipline and state of your mind.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Breadnote: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). depression.addiction.low self esteem.how to live a happy life how to recover from heart break.how to find the right partner/spouse.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Breadnote: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). depression.addiction.low self esteem.how to live a happy life how to recover from heart break.how to find the right partner/spouse.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Breadnote: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=126014692][/quote]
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by BItt: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
toprealman:

What do you have left and when next are are doing your auction sale?

Nairaland sha grin
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by mcdokwe(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:
I am not here for financial aid but help from people who have overcome such problems.

I can't help but think, when I get married with a wife and kids to feed, is this how I am going to continue? How will my family respect me.

This is the 3rd time of me replacing my tv set in the last 2years. Whenever I run out of money, I search for anything valuable to sell in my home, with the mindset that I will replace it. Which I normally do but sometimes it takes time because i know i might sell it again within some weeks. This is getting on me deeply with the number of cartons of phones and receipts from same equipments I no longer have.
My generator is another thing to talk about that my neighbors and landlord are starting to gossip because I can't explain changing of generator to and fro when its always placed outside.

I am not here for financial assistance as claimed by some peoples in anyway please, some of us seek for ways to stop some certain things when we know we are falling off tracks.

I am on my way to lg office to replace my TV for the third time and the thought of it warrants this post.

In my opinion, which may by the way be limited, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

It is called 'valuables' for a reason... It is better
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by BOYS2MEN: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
No na survival...👽
KiNg0G:

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by WillEndInPraise: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:

Do not listen to those who tells you to prayer. You must have been doing that, why hasn't it fix what they problem? It's not a problem. You need to work on your income. Make it stable, that's the solution nothing else.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by thesilentman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
This happens to people who don't have a stable means of income.Or gamblers!
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by mukthar2000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
I know its only gambler that buy and sell their property whenever they need money for gambling or alcohol, op if u are into any of this try as much as possible to quite it pls.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by nurusystem(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Your wife must be controlling you and you're scared of her,again you don't have saving then stop buying unnecessary things be contented with the little you have
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by asumo12: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
;
IconicR:
ok I'm waiting

I also really want to know if the story is true

Abeg tag me to the story.

Thanks peahen grin
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:

We are too spiritual in our dealings, that's why the white man is light years ahead of us because they don't have time for your mumbo jumbo prayers and consulting of non-existent gods and goddesses.

Back to the Op's experience, it's not a big deal to sell any of your properties in order to meander your way out of a tight financial issues.

It's better you sell it than looking for somewhere to borrow from which is not going to work out.

I bet you, when any of you Nairaland members have a pressing money issue, no member here will bat an eyelid for you because everyone is on his own.

I'll advice you, sell any property of yours that you can and use it to solve your pressing needs or else if you don't, you'll go into depression or result into armed robbery and by then when the long arm of the law catches up with you, all Nairaland members shall disown you, coupled with your friends, colleagues and family members.

Those things sold can always be bought new even though it might take sometime...Apart from that, nobody is taking any pin from this Earth when he or she dies very soon...That's the plain truth.

SELF PRESERVATION IS THE BEST!
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Ikemba007: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
No, it is not spiritual. It is lack of discipline.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by DJInfluence: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
There's nothing spiritual about this.
You need a therapist, but since that's something that's not readily available in Nigeria, I'll suggest you ask yourself how much is the average you sell your properties? If you know that, then when you are in money, try to save that much. So when you need money, you can take from what you've saved.
Forget all this spiritual nonsense.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Tyktoker: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
That spirit is junior brother of gambling and hard drugs spirit, pray and be careful not to graduate!
KiNg0G:

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Uchenna10(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maybe u gamble or u do drugs...if not those 2, I see no reason for u selling ur tins
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Ten06(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
It is not spiritual. It is because you do not have a consistent (constant) source of income.
I have been there before.

Most of the problem we blame devil for are self made
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by emmy9500: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
It’s simply survival, you will be a good businessman
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Examine urself why do u grow flat broke every now and then to the point u have to result to selling ur properties?

2, u see ur property as collateral for when u go broke like u already know u may go flat broke again. why?

3. it may be a habit of selling property as a solution to sort out ur temporary brokeness because u don't know other options to fall back on. its actually a bad habit that's formed.

4. The main problem is why do u go flat broke easily?
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Olaolex: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:
just prayers? I have been praying why hasn't it stop
Yes sir, you need prayers. But you also need to make up you mind to decipline yourself. As far as you are not in debt, being broke is not the end of the road. Is your wife doing anything at all? If no, please establish her. If yes, I think you guys need to talk on how to share responsibilities especially, when it come to finances. God will help you sir.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Tobiaz: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
As of year 2020, I had this similar experienced during stay at home period, I sold off some of my precious things for auctions which was really pained me.

Since then, I've made up of mind that I will never do such a thing again rather, I will be dashed it out.
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Seek deliverance

That's what you need most

Your soul wants to be free, go out there and seek for deliverance, don't relent at few failed attempt bkos that's the devil trying to discourage you

Also stop sleeping with prostitutes, I warned you those days but you were insulting me
Those women you sleep with are from the marine kingdoms sent to destroy the stars of young men like you.

I have a reason why I dislike womanizers which is the first thing I check in a man because I know and understand the effect it has on the spiritual life of men and women

Promiscuity is not flexing, it has it's grave consequences which may extend to your unborn kids.

Money isn't what I look out for in a man contrary to what most of you think here but decency, promiscuity is the greatest enemy to clean riches.
You may start calling Davido, wizkid, burnaboy and the rest to justify yourself but the truth is they are only showing you the good side, they are all broken, have restless souls, prone to suicide, deep in so many shits that you wouldn't even imagine.

Start a journey of saving your soul and don't relent until you are saved and have found peace.
hmmmm
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stop betting and womanizing. Your life will turn around .
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by obinna58(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:

That’s a strong attribute of yahoo boys, no talk loud
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by socialmediaman: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
KiNg0G:

If you don’t have a successful person to mentor you, read books about successful people, especially autobiographies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 hypocrisies and Idiosyncrasies of Polygamy / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband / Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.