Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust (37838 Views)

Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / If Nigerians Had Allowed Jonathan Totally Remove Subsidy Back Then / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Proudlyomonna: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubu turns out to be the most daft President to rule this Country.

Just barely a year Him don already scatter everywhere grin

Smoke coco finish He go begin dey ginger not knowing se na empty barrel him be.

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Yiuwenhum: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Wahala no come too much like this embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by nibacked(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
ignore the way tinubu used them as dumped there ass with useless palliative. To them obi is the reason Nigeria is not working. Bunch deluded nonentities who d

3 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Lastmankc(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another fake news.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by ChrisP92(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Modular refineries in strategic states would massively help, I think. Make people wen sabi make things trend start #buildmodularrefinery. Let's help the govt with ideas if dem nor know wetin to do. Nor b only criticism 😔

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Hakeem66: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
YouAreNobody:
NAIRALAND RESIDENT URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt

The below quote clearly defines these retards:
“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
How did you get all these list? Some people here are book keepers. cool

4 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by LordAdam16: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2023
wedgemont86:
Does this mean the price of fuel will go bk to normal? shocked

No.

The subsidy keeps the price at 615.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Blitzking: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2023
A wise father makes provision for his children..before the need arises. U don't just wake up and make rules..u should look at the far reaching implications of taking such decisions..u should understand that subsidy removal without encouraging ur farmers creating alternatives for energy and transportation will cause confusion..I was happy when I heard subsidy was going cos I tot there was a back up plan but alas even the refinery wasn't even ready now we are hearing the crude that should be entering into the refinery has been pledged to entities in other countries or even continent so dangote now had to still import crude that we have in abundance. The west are not stupid and they will make sure ur efforts is frustrated. They either use ur leaders ur regional leaders ur development banks or your neighbour against you..now we have to wait and keep waiting..do u now expect dangote to sell pms at affordable price after importing crude million of miles away...Nigeria is cursed this generation is wasting away there is need for complete orientation from top to bottom cos the so called education ppl say they have isn't helping matters. Look at ppl looking for foreign currency that demand is exceeding supply..u know why becos ppl who can afford it are leaving the shores of this country we have been so brain washed that until u use s foreign made good u are still backward.

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by DaTruths: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2023
It's obvious that Tinubu is subdued.
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Airlord2030: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Fake news.
subsidy is gone forever
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Menclothing: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Price of petrol one lit is 1 dollar as at today in USA
Naira 950

Definitely subsidy is paid

You see price for gas and Diseal going up they can’t pay for that one 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by EkelediliBuhari: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Donaldoni:
I doubt this news

NNPC does crude for PMS swap and it earns its own dollars.

So where does the subsidy come in?

Anyways, the refineries would soon be up and running. No cause for alarm.

The one they used to hedge against the $3bn loan?? The loan that was shared amongst themselvez

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by 49cents(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Only bigots support this gbajue man called Tinubu.

He thinks Nigeria is lagos he colonised with token projects.

To grow a nation you must have a high level of selflessness from in your appointments to your policies.

Tinubu will fail not bethe doesn't know what to do but because he can't be selfless and because he has a lot hungry wolves who brought him to aso rock to feed.

6 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Thinktwicemybro: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Tinubu is a leader who listens to the cry of Nigerians...

But wait oo imagine spending 3 trillion naira for subsidy.. that's huge..
7 trillion in 8 years without fixing any refinery. Buhari killed this country.

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by PROPEACE: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another fake news.
If you are not irredeemably dumb you would have asked yourself how the price of petrol remained the same inspite of the naira plummeting against the dollar. Typical Nigerian like you will follow his politician even unto death. Continue swimming in the gutter for Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by stewiepeter: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Let me give you one sure way to go by this scam you call sure odds and fixed matches.
Borrow around 100k from these loan sharks around. Put the 100k on the sure matches, since it’s a fixed match then you can cash out maybe 10million or more.
Please don’t thank me for this wonderful idea, incase you don’t know some of the loan sharks around I can send you some you can get in the area you live.
Erifce:
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Mccullum: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
That's truth, the FG still paying subsidy unpronounced due to the

hardship it'll cause for the populace if they failed to augment PMS

price for the end users due to how naira loosing value for US dollars.

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Babathanks(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
ChrisP92:
Modular refineries in strategic states would massively help, I think. Make people wen sabi make things trend start #buildmodularrefinery. Let's help the govt with ideas if dem nor know wetin to do. Nor b only criticism 😔
God bless you for this. Instead of all this insult from the children from yeast. We should tag federal government on all social media and offer our advice on how to fix this problems
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Olajide200(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Subsidy back. Fuel price, same. It is now a mother of all scam

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by OPICANTO2223: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2023
They are doing "owoda e jor" in their villages and streets. oduduwpigs eeeeeeeh. God have mercy

YouAreNobody:
NAIRALAND RESIDENT URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt

The below quote clearly defines these retards:
“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Evolutionism: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2023
If not for Universal Laws.

I for like join those bvstrads and rule this country because the citizens too mumu too muchgrin

Even many supposed half baked gullible educated illiterates are still yet to deduce what the person in aso rock did lol.

Soft work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by grandstar(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2023
The CBN's refusal to fight inflation is partially what brought back the subsidy

By refusing to increase interest rates to stem worrying double digit inflation, it led to the slide of the Naira.

An interest rate spike induced recession that brings down inflation down at this point is a benign trade off

The poor perceives reduced prices as a benign. A stronger Naira would also reduce the level of the subsidy

The government might eventually allow the price of petrol to rise.

It is time government fully deregulates the price.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Dougad: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2023
I began suspecting when fuel price stalled at 600 to 620.

It had to be this or magic

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When is the supreme Court going to give their own verdict?! grin

When your lord and personal saviour in power makes you to suffer more and cry that you have been put in a renewed Shege pro Max....

They told you the price of Fuel is #620 highest ever because they removed Subsidy , but not knowing they collaborated with the importers and marketers of Fuel to siphon you and still sell higher than the former price @ #220 and still pay for the subsidy secretly.....

What a bombshell!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Tinubu is a leader who listens to the cry of Nigerians...

But wait oo imagine spending 3 trillion naira for subsidy.. that's huge..

i thought you said subsidy was gone forever

all of a sudden he is a" listening president"
fuel is still 617 per litre

clowns🤡🤡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Ikpunnegi01: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2023
As I predicted it. Steal from the masses, they will start crying. Then, steal enough and give them back a little, they will start singing you a songs of praise. The Zoo is doomed

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by NJV: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2023
I am not understanding things in this corntree anymore!
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by stanluiz(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2023
LordAdam16:

No.

The subsidy keeps the price at 615.

-Lord
So why did he removed the first subsidy in the first place when fuel was still at the price of 195 ?

1 Like

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Southwestidiot: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by MacTayyy: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okay
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by KnowAll(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
The triple wahala of oil price going up in the world market, supposedly removal of the old subsidy, plus the continuing devaluation of the Naira has dealt the Government severely.

If I was the govt I would build a couple of modular refineries and start producing pms for the cheap. That is d only way we can keep d price low. Otherwise we are in for a long thing.
Re: 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust by Chetas81(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
FRAUD BECOME THE NIGERIAN SYMBOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.