Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba (19933 Views)

2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Elidrisy20: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hunger & insecurity dey hammer your ppl
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Charly68: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
The speach was a full dosage of what Africa needs from the world body..they have not been sincere in their partnership with Africa which inform resent military take over in many impoverished nations colonized by France
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Cmeo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mammon Ghadafi of blessed memory has always spoken for Africa before he was killed. However, kudos to President Tinubu for that speech too.

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by kayjay69(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lisa Agbakoba, Talk is very cheap.

Actions speak louder than words.
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by SmartPolician: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Some of us were so privileged to have parents who loved news and it rubbed off on us. So, we started listening to the news when we were babies.

I can categorically say that Olisa Agbakoba doesn't know what he's saying. There's a reason the west didn't like Gaddafi. He said a lot more than that in the UNGA.
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Baatunde(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Perpetual wailers! So the exchange rate of dollar is the new determinant of standard of living? In 1985 when Naira was stronger than the dollar there was no poverty in the land abi? Everything was smooth and employment was at its highest….. yeyenatu! The way some of you sef dey reason is enough to………. Sha je n dake!

DrAkpamudehe:
See a wa lo kan aka ro nu people praising their babablu ancestor president. Naira is 950 to a 1 US Dollar as at today. When ro nu people are done with Nigeria thru balablu, even God will wonder if he was actually the one who created them as humans

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Web2020: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
I am a strong Tonubu opposition and I have not changed. But, when I listen to his speech at the UN meeting, I loved it. Though I still did not like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Bluntemperor: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Olisa Agbakoba is a Joker tongue

So,he is now a joker,now he is seen the lights!
A SAN is a joker abi,because he no longer follow the gaulibles but blow it all open,to show that President Tinubu is well respected Globally,no matter how some of you is pained for the elections loss!
We should move forward,for so many things have been destroyed before Tinubu got there four Months ago!
It is Well with Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by 1Dray(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely true!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Defender of the Black race.
May God continue to enrich him with more wisdom and favour everywhere he makes case for Nigeria and the Black race.

Only the unpatriotic elements , criminal defamers and cyberbullies will not enjoy the blessings of this land during and after his reign for the next 8 years. Nothing they sow will grow in the same land they curse.

God bless Nigeria for ever! I am very proud of my President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless him and his family too. Check my signature for free stuffs!

GCFR na talauci, fakara, tsara da yunwa. Dey play, just dey play.
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Longinyamapucci(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

Does Zimbabwe look developed to you

Zimbabwe is a highly educated country and Harare is way far developed than your state and organized than Lagos.

Don't stay inside your slum and write trash.
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Biksy200: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
See mumu talk
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Glock22: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
motayoayinde:

BUT YOU HEARD IT IN YOUR SUB-SAHARA AFRICAN CORNER, DIDN'T YOU?

GREAT SPEECHES REVERBERATE AROUND THE WORLD.

Not African. Not in Africa

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by olowo1930: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
When one dollar is now #1,050 . you will jump up soonest
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by toxtimmy: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nelson Mandela, ken Nkrumah etc...

Lol...Nigerians and tribalism is like fuel and fire.

FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely true!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Defender of the Black race.
May God continue to enrich him with more wisdom and favour everywhere he makes case for Nigeria and the Black race.

Only the unpatriotic elements , criminal defamers and cyberbullies will not enjoy the blessings of this land during and after his reign for the next 8 years. Nothing they sow will grow in the same land they curse.

God bless Nigeria for ever! I am very proud of my President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless him and his family too. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by motayoayinde: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Glock22 post=125936937][/quote]

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by jconsulting(f): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
The same man some people said he no well before election is now speaking on behalf of Africa

2 Likes

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Emilokoiyawon: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Svoboda:

Atiku has some pro democracy history during the abacha days. He was among the G 34 which later morphed into the pdp. Its only obi who is missing because he was involved in his private business.

obi was busy carrying out Abacha's directives at ports authority. This is actually a statement from Obi himself.

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Emilokoiyawon: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Oya na,,

Let's mix Tinubu's good speech and eloquence in a pot, sprinkle a little bit of Tinubu courage, and let's see whether it will make a delicious pot of jollof rice for impoverished Nigerians to eat.

I mean Nigerians who have been starving since May 29th and those slaughtered across the country.

Nigerians started starving on May 29th 2023? Are you a new born baby? Nigerians have been starving since the days of Babangida. Don't blame a president that has not spent even a year in office for Nigeria's generational poverty.

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bitterleaf people will attack him for this.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Nigerians started starving on May 29th 2023? Are you a new born baby? Nigerians have been starving since the days of Babangida. Don't blame a president that has not spent even a year in office for Nigeria's generational poverty.
The topic is about Tinubu.

The beautiful speech was given by Tinubu.

Or was Tinubu ruling before May 2023?

1 Like

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Emilokoiyawon: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
tesppidd:
The topic is about Tinubu.

The beautiful speech was given by Tinubu.

Or was Tinubu ruling before May 2023?

Why then did you say Nigerians started starving on May 29th 2023?
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Versal: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
It still doesn't change the fact that he is ruling on borrowed time.
He is druggie rigger.
After his disgrace, we will toss him into the bin of history
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by tesppidd: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Why then did you say Nigerians started starving on May 29th 2023?
Where did I use "started"?

Are you blind or dyslexic?

I said Nigerians have been starving "since" May 29.

Stress on May 29,.only because that's the day Tinubu became president.
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by ayo2008: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Talk is cheap.. Abegi!

Enough of cheap propaganda by APC government.

Naira to Dollar towards 1k
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Emilokoiyawon: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Where did I use "started"?

Are you blind or dyslexic?

I said Nigerians have been starving "since" May 29.

Stress on May 29,.only because that's the day Tinubu became president.

Where Nigerians starving before Tinubu became president? Yes or No?
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Zimbabwe is a highly educated country and Harare is way far developed than your state and organized than Lagos.

Don't stay inside your slum and write trash.
how many ppl do you see JapaIng to Zimbabwe with their runaway inflation and hunger.
It's only more organised bccos Oyinbo stayed there longer
Don't kid yourself
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by tesppidd: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Where Nigerians starving before Tinubu became president? Yes or No?
Yes of course..

Did Tinubu promise hit the ground running and fix the problem?

Yes or No?
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Bfly: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Na spoken we go chop
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Fizalis(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
musicwriter:

Yes, you're right but that's due to lack of scientific know-how, which in itself is as a result of using a foreign language to learn science.

If you read the link on my signature, you'll understand fully the background causes of what you just said. But read the PDF version only.

Oh my God bro you just aligned with my thought on the barrier posed by using foreign languages to teach science here.
I once proposed for the translation of all scientific papers to our 3 major ethnic languages for easier assimilation.

Once done you'll not need to be proficient in English language to learn physics maths, chemistry, etc.

Bro I love you so much for having the same line of thought as mine in this matter.

Why not we pool resources together to translate all science books from creche to tertiary level to our native languages. If this is done, little kids in rural areas will now become inventors, etc.

Science will become second nature and natural to learn for us and our future generations.

LET'S DO THIS OR SPREAD THE MESSAGE BROTHER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by Fizalis(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2023
soccerlite:

Na only air

If not that that oyinbo fabricate drilling borehole

Where nigeria for see water

Spot on brother mi! I love when we reason logically here.
Only the truth can set us Free!
Re: No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba by MrAgbako: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
See a wa lo kan aka ro nu people praising their babablu ancestor president. Naira is 950 to a 1 US Dollar as at today. When ro nu people are done with Nigeria thru balablu, even God will wonder if he was actually the one who created them as humans
yet you can't stay in your potopoto region and do your business in amadiogha forsaken region in peace. You must come to ronu people land Before you can prosper and amount to anything in life. Sango go fire your generation if you ever step into ronu people land. Ozuor 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers / Benue Impeachment: Reject Prison-yard Democracy, Tambuwal Tells Nigerians / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.