Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria (964 Views)

Eaglets ’ Golden Boy: ‘osimhen’s Dad Has No Generator To See Son On TV’ / Bridgestone Invitational Live Golf / Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by vigasimple(m): 1:20am On Sep 12, 2007
Did anyone know which company or TV or any provider where  I can watch live Golf on TV in Nigeria  covering USPGA, EUROPEAN TOUR and THE 4 MAJORS.

In the UK most USPGA Live and EUROPEAN PGA TOUR are on the SKY sports channesl and
BRITISH opens usually is on the BBC

Can anyone please tell me which station or stations shows them live in NIGERIA especially in Lagos, Abuja and South west Nigeria? DSTV  etc.
Re: Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by vigasimple(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
Are you guys saying that nobody follow Golf in this Country call Nigeria- 140million people?.
common u can do better, I am waiting?
Re: Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by Raymond88(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
Nigerians don't need to follow a sport if they don't want to! 140 million people are NOT mindless idiots! angry
Re: Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by vigasimple(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2007
@ Raymond88

I hope you realise that you don't have to reply to other people threads if you don't have anything constructive to say. I don't know nor do I care how old you are, but please learn the art of respect.

calling people Mindless idiot to me make you such a person yourself.  When you understand the game of Golf, you will not use that world ever. If you don't understand it, keep yourselve to whatever game you understand.

I am merely asking for information and if you are unable to help me, please don't insult me. The most important sport and richest sport person ever plays the game of Golf- Tiger Woods, so how mindless idiot can he be if he has become the first $billion dollars sport pesron.

Grow up my friend, a word is enough for the wise and 'Mindless idiot'
Re: Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by urfriend(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
u can folow golf on foxsports on hitv cable
Re: Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria by A40(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
@vigasimple
ESPN is the channel my pops is a golf fanatic and used to drive us nuts with it

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea - True Blue For Life / Nigerian Professional Soccer Star In Sudan To Be Flogged Sharially / Your Prediction For Tomorrow's Match: Nigeria Versus Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.