Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS (2154 Views)

Eaglets ’ Golden Boy: ‘osimhen’s Dad Has No Generator To See Son On TV’ / Bridgestone Invitational Live Golf / Where To Watch Live Golf On TV. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by vigasimple(m): 1:30am On Sep 12, 2007
can anyone pleae tell me where can I watch live Golf on TV in Nigeria, especially USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA and the 4 MAJORS.

I know that mosts of the live is shown in the UK on SKY sports and BRITISH opens on the BBC.

I will appreciate your contribution.

Is it available on the DSTV? etc.
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by vigasimple(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
All you great sports fan, don't tell me you guys don't follow Golf live onn TV,

Do you think is that boring?

Common you must know where to watch the thing live?

I need your help and I am waiting.

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by davidylan7(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
You are very unlikely to find live golf on TV in a country that finds it difficult to televise its soccer league matches. You should be able to follow live golf online. go to livefooty.org
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by doyin13(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
davidylan grin grin grin grin grin

WELCOME BACK O

So you escaped the wrath of the Sultan. grin

Hope you will behave yourself from now undecided fat chance
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by A40(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
Why not try ESPN they show a lot of Golf maybe too much Golf angry
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by doyin13(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
A-40 I am sure it must be real difficult figuring out
which are your fave sports. tongue
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by RuuDie(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2007
Suscribe to HiTV and you'll get all that on FOXsport. . . . they're not just g'onna show all the live ones; they'll take u so back in time that you'd think u was trapped in a faulty time machine. . . . . at very, very odd hours of the day - naija time!
grin
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by Troya: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2007
Am a Golf diehard too, and i get to see the live matches and training sessions on Fox Sports on the Correct TV(HITV).
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by A40(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2007
@doyin
Why are you so dim-witted which african man will sit down and watch golf or cricket?
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by RuuDie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
A-40:

@doyin
Why are you so dim-witted which african man will sit down and watch golf or cricket?

I do grin
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by A40(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Thats strange
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2007
watching/playing the game called Golf is somewhat relaxing. A great thrill if you can post/boast an under score card.
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by RuuDie(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2007
A-40:

Thats strange

grin grin grin grin grin

nothing strange about it bro. . . . when get a hang of proceedings, its very easy! i didn't used 2 watch Tennis back in the day but as soon as i understood how the scores where counted, the hard and fast of the game; i was hooked !
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by MP007(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2007
The golf channel, u'll get everything there
Re: Where Can I Watch LIVE GOLF On TV In Nigeria. USPGA, EUROPEAN PGA And The MAJORS by pdpiperpippen: 7:39pm On May 04, 2012
On NTA. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Far Will You Go, For A Flight & Stadium Tickets In Sa World Cup? / Man Losses Three Provision Shops To Bet9ja, Packs Back To The Village / If You're Privileged As A Manager To Sign Btw Ronaldo & Messi, Who Will U Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.