Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Understanding Of Politics. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Understanding Of Politics. (953 Views)

Meaning Of Politics / Meaning Of Politics! / Definition Of Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Of Politics. by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 19, 2011
Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of $hit."
Re: Understanding Of Politics. by mikuz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Modella don't forget to take ya drugs next time ok?
Re: Understanding Of Politics. by Nellyon(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
mikuz:

Modella don't forget to take ya drugs next time ok?
Wow! you really are one lousy SOB.
Re: Understanding Of Politics. by lilkech(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ if this babe face mikuz him in cry oh

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Agybabe / Ladies, Will You Marry A Goalkeeper In Nigeria? / Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.