Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? (3547 Views)

Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? / Which Iphone Can I Get For 260k (UK Used) :BOUGHT / Please I Want To Go Buy Fairly Used Iphone,can Someone Suggest Things To Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by ediko5(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hello guys,

Which iPhone (London used) can I get for 200k that has a fair camera quality and battery strength (not the one I'll be moving with a power bank 24/7) grin grin grin
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by tobillionaire(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

Which iPhone (London used) can I get for 200k that has a fair camera quality and battery strength (not the one I'll be moving with a power bank 24/7) grin grin grin
maybe 8 plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Deco7: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

Look for phones with very fast charging. Aka ability to be charged to 100% within 2 hours. And large battery capacity, meaning can retain charge over extensive duration. Aka 8,000mAh

1 Like

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by chatinent: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
tobillionaire:
maybe 8 plus

8plus for ₦200k?

Lol.

You can get a fair iPhone 11 used for that amount.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

You must move with powerbank at some point if you buy a used iPhone of 200k. I saw someone mention iPhone 11. Who would sell a foreign used iPhone 11 with good battery health and all for you at 200k? Maybe a drug addict or an itunes yahoo boy that needs survival funds. A dollar is almost N1000 as at today. You might get lucky sha. 64gb dey.

I will advise you buy a brand new Samsung. Check some of their A-series on SLOT and go with your budget.

This is coming from an iPhone lover that has been exorcised. My iPhone X is in my bedside drawer. When I am tired of using it to play music, I might dash it out. My next phone is definitely a Google Pixel. 7Pro or whatever. I haven't moved about with powerbank since I started using Samsung. I miss the iPhone picture clarity though and that is where the Pixel comes in.

5 Likes

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by ediko5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

You must move with powerbank at some point if you buy a used iPhone of 200k. I saw someone mention iPhone 11. Who would sell a foreign used iPhone 11 with good battery health and all for you at 200k? Maybe a drug addict or an itunes yahoo boy that needs survival funds. A dollar is almost N1000 as at today.You might get lucky sha. 64gb dey.

I will advise you buy a brand new Samsung. Check some of their A-series on SLOT and go with your budget.

This is coming from an iPhone lover that has been exorcised. My iPhone X is in my bedside drawer. When I am tired of using it to play music, I might dash it out. My next phone is definitely a Google Pixel. 7Pro or whatever. I haven't moved about with powerbank since I started using Samsung. I miss the iPhone picture clarity though and that is where the Pixel comes in.

Thanks Poco,

I have a good Android phone I'm currently using, I'm a IT content creator, so I need the iPhone to expand my contents to iOS section.

Modified
The bold section cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:

Thanks Poco,

I have a good Android phone I'm currently using, I'm a IT content creator, so I need the iPhone to expand my contents to iOS section.

Okay then, since you need it for IOS testing of some sort, buy anyone wey hand reach na. I thought it was your main phone. I think qtgúru bought an X or so for a similar purpose. I for give you my own, but I love seeing it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by ediko5(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay then, since you need it for IOS testing of some sort, buy anyone wey hand reach na. I thought it was your main phone. I think qtgúru bought an X or so for a similar purpose. I for give you my own, but I love seeing it. grin

Lolz, but I still need a fair one nonetheless no be wetin go stress me up and down. My emphasis dey on camera (cos I'll use the video to film other phones sometimes) and a fair battery.

But I'll still appreciate your gift grin grin grin
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by constance500: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

Just buy Google Pixel
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Lungdick: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:

abeg con dash me the x.
i go send waybill money. My phone no good.
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by AyLuxury(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
You should get a foreign used xr at that price
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Zihno: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
chatinent:

8plus for ₦200k?

Lol.

You can get a fair iPhone 11 used for that amount.

Unless the phone was stolen. You can’t get iPhone 11 for 200k
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by chatinent: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zihno:

Unless the phone was stolen. You can’t get iPhone 11 for 200k

Uncle, you can get an iPhone 11 for that amount. It doesn't have to be stolen. He can even get it for ₦150k. And sorry to disappoint you, those London-used you see are all Nigerian used...the foreign tag is to sell it faster. Let him go to marketplace and buy a secondhand value. Some may not have the Face ID but may have Truetone and vice versa. It's exactly the same as those they claim are London-used.

iPhone 8plus should not even exceed ₦80k.

You didn't even mention the X series , say na iPhone 8. Even in the X series, na only Xmas fit climb up or the others with 128gb to 256gb. You come dey type with so much authority like other people don't use iPhones. Lol

See screenshot below. And those prices are subject to negotiation.

It doesn't always have to be stolen, hunger dey land and people want to eat food too in exchange with their phones.

5 Likes

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Zihno: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
chatinent:

Uncle, you can get an iPhone 11 for that amount. It doesn't need to be stolen. He can even get it for ₦150k. And sorry to disappoint you, those London-used you see are all Nigerian used...the foreign tag is to sell it faster. Let him go to marketplace and buy a secondhand value. Some may not have the Face ID but may have Truetone and vice versa. It's exactly the same as those they claim are London-used.

iPhone 8plus should not even exceed ₦80k.

You come dey type with so much authority like other people don't use iPhones. Lol

I’m not here to argue with you. iPhone prices, whether Nigerian or foreign used are calculated using currency dollar exchange rate.
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by chatinent: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zihno:

I’m not here to argue with you. iPhone prices, whether Nigerian or foreign used are calculated using currency dollar exchange rate.

You don't even need to argue with me. Go back and read my posts. And mind you, iPhones put up by users for sale are not calculated using forex.

And the OP said used phones not new phones.

Have a nice weekend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by ediko5(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
chatinent:

You don't even need to argue with me. Go back and read my posts. And mind you, iPhones put up by users for sale are not calculated using forex.

Have a nice weekend

Boss which marketplace is on the screenshot?
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by shogotermies(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Op will get good deals on jiji.
I got my iPhone 11 less than 200k on jiji
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by celestial1: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
You will get iphone 11 with good battery but I prefer iphone xs max because of the battery and camera it sharp more than 11...

1 Like

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by chatinent: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
ediko5:

Boss which marketplace is on the screenshot?

Lagos, Marketplace by Facebook.

If you search by keywords on your location too, you'll see similar listings.
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by ediko5(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
celestial1:
You will get iphone 11 with good battery but I prefer iphone xs max because of the battery and camera it sharp more than 11...

About 3 person recommended this
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Zihno: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
chatinent:

Have a nice weekend

You don’t get it. No one will sell a used iPhone 11 for 200k. Not in present day Nigeria.
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by DyingFetus: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Buy one of them stolen iphones from computer village

Them be cheap af
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by RichieDasaint: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Zihno:

You don’t get it. No one will sell a used iPhone 11 for 200k. Not in present day Nigeria.
them Dey sell I buy iPhone 11 give my babe last year December 150k only Face ID was not working my iPhone 11 Pro Max I was using after I upgraded to 12 pro max last month I put my 11 pro max for sale na 200k 220k then Dey price am who manage serious say he won buy as he see am say no True Tone but Face ID was working fine he say na 200k he won pay I still wanted to sell for him for that amount since I got no use for it again but he was requesting for reciept which I didn’t know where I kept it we went to the store I bought it from so that they can issue me another receipt for selling it off it was there the guy who sold it for me said he is going to buy it back for 240k ℹ quickly sell it back to the guy I’m talking about iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 gb with Face ID my iPhone 12 Pro Max I bought was 320k but people go say their own na 400k or 500k belike some of them nor dey price or dey hike price or something

6 Likes

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by shogotermies(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2023
RichieDasaint:
them Dey sell I buy iPhone 11 give my babe last year December 150k only Face ID was not working my iPhone 11 Pro Max I was using after I upgraded to 12 pro max last month I put my 11 pro max for sale na 200k 220k then Dey price am who manage serious say he won buy as he see am say no True Tone but Face ID was working fine he say na 200k he won pay I still wanted to sell for him for that amount since I got no use for it again but he was requesting for reciept which I didn’t know where I kept it we went to the store I bought it from so that they can issue me another receipt for selling it off it was there the guy who sold it for me said he is going to buy it back for 240k ℹ quickly sell it back to the guy I’m talking about iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 gb with Face ID my iPhone 12 Pro Max I bought was 320k but people go say their own na 400k or 500k belike some of them nor dey price or dey hike price or something

Exactly, them just dey hike price
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by shogotermies(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

Check out PSALMZ, he is always having great iPhone deals.

3 Likes

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Deco7: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
RichieDasaint:

Next time, don't type like a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by chatinent: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Abi these ones no dey price? So dem go tell you 13pro Na ₦600k, you go just transfer the money?

Wow. Rich kids.

Na so one niccur dey tell me en buy enmn 13pro for ₦1m.

Omo, una just like to dey insincere for this country. Say person no dey brag no mean say dem no know the price.

OP, if you want stability and the luxury of the tree cameras, go for 11pro max. It's far better than 12. Although I like the mini versions than the max. But if you can't afford it, go for the Xmas. It will give you that stability and luxury too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by psalmz(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2023
shogotermies:

Check out PSALMZ, he is always having great iPhone deals.
thx for coming through
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by shogotermies(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
psalmz:
thx for coming through

Welcome bros

1 Like

Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Jacku: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2023
ediko5:
Hello guys,

Get an android phone and.bw happy
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by Jacku: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2023
celestial1:
same price?
Re: Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? by celestial1: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Jacku:
same price?
I bought my xs max 140K chip unlock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Help On Whatsapp Issues!!!! / Best Power Bank To Buy With 10k / I Am Done With Airtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.