Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo (49523 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by RosyIsBlessed: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Wawelexy:
Arrest his father too

What did he do
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Gajagojo: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
So if as a medical practitioner, you should get arrested for every death that occurs under your care, even without any proof?
Is a nurse a medical practitioner?
Who prescribed the injection
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by saysoo: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2023
VilleTV:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nurse-who-treated-mohbad-arrested-iyabo-ojo/
Foolish woman. Why using the word (arrest) on the nurse?
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Judd007: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Who is this iyabo ojo, is she a police woman?
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Gajagojo: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Ballotelle:

He may not have killed him directly, but another point is the emotional bullying
Another point?

When did that happen ? Can you go to court to testify about this under oath?
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by olaniyilukman(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Yeye People and clout chasing, So Iyabo Ojo is now the Mouth piece of the Police. Her actions can jeopadise the investigation
Thank God Dss has been involved, Iyabo Ojo should be arrested as well, he has alot to say

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Gajagojo: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I've given a condition under which someone could be hypertensive and age. If the ones you claimed you saw wasn't obese, then you're lying and not ready to learn. I hope you're not referring to primary hypertension
here with the word countless used in your post. At the rapper's age, he couldn't have had any risk of a HBP that could have led to Cardiac arrest which you laymen call heart attack.
That is wrong and misleading information
Yes the claim about countless hypertension cases at that age is wrong but hypertension has a stronger association with kidney or heart disease than obesity and this is even more so in young people
There are so many types of heart defects/disease in young people that look healthy on the surface
Kanu Nwankwo is a living example.
In young people other things like hormonal problems and some genetic issues of a strong family history of hypertension or sudden death
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by frankyychiji(f): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
So what if she's Igbo?

Stop living in fear, Igbos are not afraid of anyone in Nigeria, dem nor reach!
Tell them ooo

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by PHAYOL81: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
So if as a medical practitioner, you should get arrested for every death that occurs under your care, even without any proof?

We don't have to let our sentiment becloud the truth and the requirement. In controversial death like this, especially one which ended up at the hospital, it's ideal, even in saner clime, that the doctor/nurse/care giver gets called in (Iyabo Ojo used the wrong choice of words)to give details into the circumstance surrounding the death, from her professional perspective, provide medical report of the death, provide general medical record of the dead (as far back as s/he knows)and defend his/her case as one in the first ROW OF SUSPECTS.
Investigation usually start around the suspicious immediate consequences before REMOTE ones are considered (IF THE CASE CONTINUES TO BE COMPLICATED)
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by phemsie(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Thank God the Nurse is not IGBO.

But 25 died in shagamu, why didnt Iyabo Ojo talk?

See how worthless these people are...they have deaths that are important than others?

useless cLout chasers..spits

Na wah..

Why will she talk about ididots that decided to kill themselves in a cult wat. Aee u one of them or why are u so concerned about cultist killing themselves. Abeg pass
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by mejetov422: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
You deserve a hug, I will just be wondering if I share a country with those clown

EmirofAfonjaz:

See how worthless these people are...they have deaths that are important than others?

Na wah..
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Sirmwill: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2023
ogbe88:
Get an education man, most of all these things are clouts chasing.

Hmmmmm

Thank your destiny I'm not that much interested in putting you in your place right now with the first clause you typed buh

If you actually watched interviews Mohbad had and when Bella said he contemplated suicide in many cases because he was frustrated and depressed.

Thank your destiny bruhh 😊
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Makunahatata: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Blhezin:
Many are not mature walahi...wat has tribe gat to do with wts on ground bayi...say no to tribal war b4 it too late..if u like kill urselves we'll still remain one Nigeria
but your useless brother started it, why didn't u preach to him as well? Nawa fr u ppl
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Makunahatata: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Chokehold:

Son of a 🐕.
useless creature
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Wawelexy(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
pongwa:
use your brain don't be misguided. Mohbad dad's influence on him is too great to have made his dad wanna kill him. Even the singer praised his dad in one of his songs. The father was a carpenter,he sang (gospel), sent him to school. Not ruling that out that possibility but there are other better leads in this fuckery of a case

STFU.... I guess you are a kid, I don't have time, I would have narrate a first hand life experience which I myself had, I was not being told, I saw everything with my two cleared eyes... Any body can kill or be an accomplice to anyone's death irrespective of the relationship... Trust no one, especially when money is involved
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Larryndelaw: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Yeye People and clout chasing, So Iyabo Ojo is now the Mouth piece of the Police. Her actions can jeopadise the investigation
I wonder. Everyone want tl.use Mohbad shine
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Kingpele(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=Makunahatata post=125938947]Igbo's and attention seeking 😂 ... Useless creatures u are more useless than a mad igbo man walking naked in the streets
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Eriokanmi: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

That is wrong and misleading information
Yes the claim about countless hypertension cases at that age is wrong but hypertension has a stronger association with kidney or heart disease than obesity and this is even more so in young people
There are so many types of heart defects/disease in young people that look healthy on the surface
Kanu Nwankwo is a living example.
In young people other things like hormonal problems and some genetic issues of a strong family history of hypertension or sudden death
Are you a medic? What exactly is misleading? Do you even know the difference between primary hypertension and pulmonary hypertension and those affected the most? Didn't you also see where I mentioned obesity in my post? Did they say Kanu was hypertensive due to the heart failure he suffered? This isn't a social media discussion. Come to the hospital and I'd lecture you more.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Makunahatata: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=125949063][/quote] I said what I said, die if u wan die, useless things
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Eriokanmi: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2023
kokorokoman:
Chai, I was at an FMC in a north central state for three years and what you just said is alien to me.
I wouldn't even want to delve too deep Into this matter because your ignorance is on another level.
Guy, come to the hospital and I'd lecture you more. I'm not a layman like you. You guys don't listen cos you're quite naive in this field. How can you compare primary hypertension which is common with pulmonary hypertension? So, because you visited an FMC maybe in Keffi, Bida or Lokoja sometime ago( cos those are the known fmcs in that region) , you're now concluding you're right in your ignorant claim? grin You don't talk about what you don't know ok?
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Sassyp(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Dont mind them...When the guy dey alive dey cry for help all of them lock up.No he don die all of them dey form activists and what not....Rubbish...Make dem allow the boy rest in Peace....I wont be surprised if the police come and Rule the AUTOPSY as a DRUG OVERDOSE...
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Northernblood8:
Idiots busy trending nonsense while fuel, gas and food prices are hitting the roof. Instead of us to see things the way they are, we keep pretending to ourselves. On a note, That rough boy joined a secret cult called Marlian,at a point cult problem started and was against him and He left. Do you think that it is easy to leave cult? You fools supporting, una no d see Wetin cult the do people wey won comot? Instead of the younger generation to learn from the cultist sad ending, they are busy trending nonsense with empty stomach

On another note, that rough boy died because of a nurse that injected medicine into him which might have reacted with the high level of drugs in his blood. This stupid cultists and family matters shouldn't be our problem. You idiots doesn't know more than his Dad, nurse and the boys that took him to the nurse Ndi Iberibe

this post is lit.. u hit the nail on the head.. heads up
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Gajagojo: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Are you a medic? What exactly is misleading? Do you even know the difference between primary hypertension and pulmonary hypertension and those affected the most? Didn't you also see where I mentioned obesity in my post? Did they say Kanu was hypertensive due to the heart failure he suffered? This isn't a social media discussion. Come to the hospital and I'd lecture you more.
Anyone can claim to be anything on an online forum
Let us remain anonymous and deal with FACTS

The difference between Primary hypertension and pulmonary hypertension is irrelevant to the discussion of an autopsy in a 27 year old who died suddenly
We have no information about hypertension

So stop the shakara , It will not work

The key point is that in young people Obesity is not the main cause of Hypertension rather
It is Heart defects, Kidney problems, and hormonal issues
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Monday60655(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked

Do you know why she was invited by the police if that's true? You should have waited to know the reason(s). Moreover Iyabo Ojo is not a police officer, neither is she the Lagos PPRO.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by pongwa(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Wawelexy:

STFU.... I guess you are a kid, I don't have time, I would have narrate a first hand life experience which I myself had, I was not being told, I saw everything with my two cleared eyes... Any body can kill or be an accomplice to anyone's death irrespective of the relationship... Trust no one, especially when money is involved
you have not made any additional input from your initial stance. Please dont type anymore, I already understand you.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2023
That is all I have be saying, no need saying one nurse, one nurse on nd on the nurse must be track and get arrested, the nurse is not a ghost she should be arrest and it is done.

Good job. Now we want Naira Marley and the other in police cell our next target.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by ogbe88(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Sirmwill:

Hmmmmm

Thank your destiny I'm not that much interested in putting you in your place right now with the first clause you typed buh

If you actually watched interviews Mohbad had and when Bella said he contemplated suicide in many cases because he was frustrated and depressed.

Thank your destiny bruhh 😊
U better face reality now, nobody sends u for this life.

All these ones they are doing for Mohbad, people don't really care about him, they are just moving with the current trend.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by dapiluv: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Let us be reasonable for once.The killing Sagamu was as a result cultist supremacy .
Everyone knows about that.
Na wah..
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by 3kay945(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

With the pictures I was seen from the hospital is like MOHBAD is hypertensive, taken hard drug with hypertension is deadly... May his soul rest in peace.

How did you arrive at that conclusion of hypertension just by looking at Mohbad pic/video

I need to learn this need skill pls.! cheesy
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by 3kay945(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
ruggedboych:
Can Nigerians and her foolish government rest on this guy matter, what will Marian gain killing upcoming artist people don’t even know till he was called to glory by his maker. I don’t even know this guy till now and having seen some of his videos, is obvious he was a drug addict just like his former boss Marian. Na overdose of drug kill this guy, stop accusing innocent people. Rip to him

angry sad

Your first paragraph isn't logical. By the way, how did you arrive at the cause of his death
You guys won't stop to amaze me. grin
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=lolu2019 post=125945230]Imagine make we leave mohbad dey mourn cultist that killed themselves at Sagam .He is truly an idiot

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by OrigeenalSeven: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..
those that died at shagamu pls what led to their death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo) / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.