Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me (391 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Jackanda1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hello, i had some issues in 2022 which made me attend a particular church around me. So i wnt there on friday, that's when they hold pastor's school.

The Pst. told me to join the class, until he's done teachng, so he could pray for me. So i joined.

I kept going 4 prayers on fridays, 4 or 5 times until they started calling me pastor. Problem started when i decided to stop.

I noticed some strange things:

1. I had taken the emotional, mental and perhaps spiritual features of the pastr.

2. I dream about seeing myself in the church most times.

3. I find myself behaving like the head pastor and his team of pastors, they are highly emotional people etc. I struggle to behave like my normal self.

4. I haven't been my self, im constantly mentally tormented by certain power to go to the church, even after leaving the church for over a year.

Someone said i had taken the spirit of the man. what do i do?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Deco7: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Has anyone told you that you could have the call of God upon your life?

Why do you need to pray away seeing yourself preaching ?

Why would you want to misbehave because others are misbehaving and you can't bring yourself to misbehave too?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Felimax(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Better see a psychologist if not you will keep running from pillars to poles.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by MS247: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
There are many seer's and spiritualist that are geniuene and won't charge you anything or less than 5 k, visit them
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by illicit(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
U are now born again
U have become a new being
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Deco7:
Has anyone told you that you could have the call of God upon your life? Why do you need to pray away seeing yourself preaching ? Why would you want to misbehave because others are misbehaving and you can't bring yourself to misbehave too?
Stop lying! undecided

Op, I have told you several times since the early part pf this year that your problem is of mental origin and what you need is to seek help of a professional mental health therapist in helping you work through the major delusions you hold to. Yet over and over you have accepted the words of liars, and have even been applauded by some of them. Here we are, it is almost October and your situation remains unchanged. When will you stop fighting breeze and get yourself yourself resolve you need? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
illicit:
U are now born again
U have become a new being
Did you witness this happening to him or is parroting the lies of your pastors and mogs something you do to ensure others are just as deceived as you are? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Felimax:
Na real pillar to pole(and back) race this OP don run in this year alone for here. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Deco7: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Op, I have told you several times since the early part pf this year that your problem is of mental origin and what you need is to seek help of a professional mental health therapist in helping you work through the major delusions you hold to. Yet over and over you have accepted the words of liars, and have even been applauded by some of them. Here we are, it is almost October and your situation remains unchanged. When will you stop fighting breeze and get yourself yourself resolve you need? undecided

I keep telling you that you're not on my level.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Deco7:
I keep telling you that you're not on my level.
Lying is not my thing ofcourse. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Jackanda1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

So i should visit a mental asylum? grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by kkins25(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Felimax:

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Jackanda1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na real pillar to pole(and back) race this OP don run in this year alone for here. undecided
grin
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Deco7: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
grin

These are secret matters
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
If a professional mental health therapist decides it is best you spend a period --- days of weeks -- in the ward, what is so wrong with that? Who are you trying to hard to impress by remaining in this state you have been in now for over a year? You best get over your ego and do what is best for you instead of walking around thinking these liars you keep pushing you associate yourself with care for you. They do not. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Deco7: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello, i had some issues in 2022 which made me attend a particular church around me. So i wnt there on friday, that's when they hold pastor's school.

The Pst. told me to join the class, until he's done teachng, so he could pray for me. So i joined.

I kept going 4 prayers on fridays, 4 or 5 times until they started calling me pastor. Problem started when i decided to stop.

1. I had taken the emotional, mental and perhaps spiritual features of the pastr.

3. I find myself behaving like the head pastor and his team of pastors, they are highly emotional people etc. I struggle to behave like my normal self.

4. I haven't been my self, im constantly mentally tormented by certain power to go to the church, even after leaving the church for over a year.

I have opened your eyes to the secret Abi?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did you witness this happening to him or is parroting the lies of your pastors and mogs something you do to ensure others are just as deceived as you are? undecided

Kobo leave me
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
illicit:
Kobo leave me
No be only Kobo go leave you, Naira too go leave you. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Jackanda1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Deco7:

I have opened your eyes to the secret Abi?
Which secret? I have no problem going into ministry, If Jesus shows me a sign.

But not that church abeg.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by Deco7: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
Which secret? I have no problem going into ministry, If Jesus shows me a sign.

But not that church abeg.

Smh
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No be only Kobo go leave you, Naira too go leave you. undecided

Make Naira no leave me o

Kai

lipsrsealed

shocked
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Stop watching Nollywood movies!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by gratefulheart(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Are you born again?
are you living in sin?

Jackanda1:

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spirit Disturbing Me by LordReed(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Jackanda1:

Seeing a therapist is not synonymous with going to a mental asylum. Stop perpetuating this unhelpful stereotype.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th 0f November 2013 / Deliverance And Forgiveness / Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.