Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python (1053 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Adekunleoladepo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
I need someone who knows programming to teach me:
1. PYTHON
2. HTML
3. CSS
4. JAVASCRIPT
and more, thanks.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by woginid967: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adekunleoladepo:
1. PYTHON
2. HTML
3. CSS
4. JAVASCRIPT
and more, thanks.

Anyone who truly uses these practically, would never dedicate their time for you.

If you want to learn. Go to Youtube to learn for Free and at your pace.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Omoawoke: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
go to YouTube

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Adekunleoladepo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
woginid967:

Anyone who truly uses these practically, would never dedicate their time for you.

If you want to learn. Go to Youtube to learn for Free and at your pace.

Are you sure? grin
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Adekunleoladepo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok ooh
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by wittywriter: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Cruise post.

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Ejanlaa: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adekunleoladepo:
1. PYTHON
2. HTML
3. CSS
4. JAVASCRIPT
and more, thanks.
if you can pay for my time well even before now i have some videos I can send u free but not sure i can send u on Nairaland
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by fixzycode: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Let me help you the way someone helped me with just a link.
https://codefixzy.com/?p=92
Go there read and post this your request as a commend and a professional will pick you as a student. And it is all free of charge

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by nodejshobby: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hello, I am an experienced web developer I can train you all the languages listed here
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by shreygautam: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2023
I'm eager to learn HTML, CSS, and Python. Seeking a knowledgeable tutor who can provide structured lessons. Proficiency in HTML and CSS will enable me to design and style web pages, while Python expertise will open doors to programming and automation. With guidance, I aim to acquire practical skills and a strong foundation in these essential technologies. For comprehensive Python education, consider enrolling in The IoT Academy's Python certification course, a reputable resource to gain in-depth knowledge and certification in Python programming, boosting career prospects.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Dannydrums889: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ejanlaa:
if you can pay for my time well even before now i have some videos I can send u free but not sure i can send u on Nairaland
Please,if you don't mind can I get the videos
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
I spent my whole day today on my bed with my laptop trying to install modules to start artificial intelligence with python.
Tomorrow I will set virtual environment and start work.
I learnt at w3schools.com . You can too.
I can only teach python but it has to be paid.
The knowledge is free. Payment is for time spent.

But I advise you go online and learn yourself. First step in being a programmer is knowing how to use google

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Ejanlaa: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dannydrums889:

its in my drive chst
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by ANormalHuman: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Hey bro, I'm just learning fresh...

You can learn alongside with me and we'd track our progress together.

I've finished a basic course on HTML, CSS.
I'm on JavaScript and PHP at the same time now, (may not be the right thing but I'm quite anxious to finish fast lol.)

Next will be MySQL, then React.js if possible...

But yes, I can link you to the course I'm using and we can build something at the end of the day...

(Python is also available in the course I'm using, but I'm avoiding it. We can probably take it together still.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by CaveAdullam: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
ANormalHuman:

I'm on JavaScript and PHP at the same time now, (may not be the right thing but I'm quite anxious to finish fast lol.)

But yes, I can link you to the course I'm using and we can build something at the end of the day...

(Python is also available in the course I'm using, but I'm avoiding it. We can probably take it together still.)

How are you able to study Javascript and PHP simultaneously?

And hope you're challenging yourself with projects and doing things on your own by implementing the theories and practicals.

Because you can watch a tutorial and think you've known what is been taught till it comes to the point of practice and implementation.

I don't know how far you've come. But if you're proficient in what you've stated with the little you must have garnered, you're probably the needle in the haystack.

Kudos, man.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by ANormalHuman: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
CaveAdullam:

How are you able to study Javascript and PHP simultaneously?

And hope you're challenging yourself with projects and doing things on your own by implementing the theories and practicals.

Because you can watch a tutorial and think you've known what is been taught till it comes to the point of practice and implementation.

I don't know how far you've come. But if you're proficient in what you've stated with the little you must have garnered, you're probably the needle in the haystack.

Kudos, man.

Thanks bro.

I get really confused tho, but I enjoy the confusion cos whenever I recover, I end up understanding more.

The tutor I'm learning from has a good way of explaining stuff, it's just the basics.
But yh, I've quite understood many things, and I know how to seek help whenever I'm lost, I think that counts as well...

And yes, I'm practicing.
I've designed a few wacky webpages already and 1 okay 'webpage'.
(I've had my fair share with the most common problem for beginners: 'How to center a div', so I think I'm initiated officially wink )
I feel I can design Nairaland cheesy

But yh, there's good progress.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by CaveAdullam: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Thanks bro.

I get really confused tho, but I enjoy the confusion cos whenever I recover, I end up understanding more.

The tutor I'm learning from has a good way of explaining stuff, it's just the basics.
But yh, I've quite understood many things, and I know how to seek help whenever I'm lost, I think that counts as well...

And yes, I'm practicing.
I've designed a few wacky webpages already and 1 okay 'webpage'.
(I've had my fair share with the most common problem for beginners: 'How to center a div', so I think I'm initiated officially wink )
I feel I can design Nairaland cheesy

But yh, there's good progress.

Well done.

Just hope you don't turn into "an abnormal human" by the time you're done.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Ejanlaa: 7:03pm On Jan 18
Dannydrums889:

It’s in my google drive do u still need it
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Dannydrums889: 7:12pm On Jan 18
Ejanlaa:
It’s in my google drive do u still need it
Yes sir
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Ejanlaa: 7:21pm On Jan 18
Dannydrums889:

Yes sir
Text me on whatsap or drop ur number
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Dannydrums889: 7:33pm On Jan 18
Ejanlaa:

Text me on whatsap or drop ur number
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Roysy: 3:54pm On Jan 21
ANormalHuman:

How can I contact you, bro.

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by fixzycode: 5:15pm On Jan 23
All you need to become a professional programmer is to go to where all Professional Nigerian programmers go.

codefixzy.com is the only Nigerian site that will teach you programming from scratch to professional.

The good part of that site is that they will start by giving different programming roadmaps so that you see your programming future from the start to avoid un-necessary mistakes.

e.g

Check this guide out: https://www.codefixzy.com/the-frontend-developer-roadmap-navigating-the-ever-evolving-landscape/

Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by shreygautam: 6:43am On Mar 02
To learn HTML, CSS, and Python, you can start with online tutorials and courses. HTML and CSS are essential for web development, while Python is a versatile programming language suitable for various applications.

For HTML and CSS, websites like W3Schools offer comprehensive tutorials that cover the basics and more advanced topics. These resources provide interactive examples and exercises to practice your skills.

For Python, you can start with a beginner-friendly course like "Python for Beginners" on platforms like Coursera, Udemy, or Codecademy. These courses typically cover basic programming concepts, data structures, and syntax, making them a great starting point for beginners.

As you progress, consider building small projects to apply your skills. For HTML and CSS, create simple web pages or redesign existing ones. For Python, try solving coding challenges or building small scripts and applications.

Additionally, join online communities and forums to connect with other learners and seek help when needed. Finally, consider enrolling in a Python course for beginners that offers a structured curriculum and hands-on projects to reinforce your learning.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by etoluw: 6:52am On Mar 03
Adekunleoladepo:
1. PYTHON
2. HTML
3. CSS
4. JAVASCRIPT
and more, thanks.

You can WhatsApp me. I can teach you all thre
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by shreygautam: 7:30am On Mar 19
Sure! Learning HTML, CSS, and Python is a great way to start your journey into web development and programming. HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is used to create the structure of a web page, while CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is used to style and design the page, making it visually appealing. Python, on the other hand, is a versatile programming language used for web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and more.

To learn these languages, you can start with online tutorials, courses, and resources. For HTML and CSS, you can use websites like W3Schools and MDN Web Docs, which offer comprehensive tutorials and examples. For Python, resources like the Python website, Real Python, and online courses on platforms like Coursera, The IoT Academy, Udemy, and Codecademy can be helpful.

It's important to practice regularly and build projects to reinforce your learning. Consider creating a simple website using HTML and CSS, and then adding functionality with Python. Remember, learning to code is a gradual process, so be patient and persistent. With dedication and the right resources, you can master these languages. Good luck on your journey!

For a structured approach, consider enrolling in a Python course for beginners.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python by Lifeiseazi: 9:27pm On Mar 19
If you're in abeokuta.

I can teach you but it will cost some bucks.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me With This. / Microfinance Software / A MIRROR For SOFTWARE Downloads Here In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.