Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria (6909 Views)

Petroleum Commission To Relocate Key Departments To Lagos / No Nigerian Senator, Minister Receives Over N1M As Monthly Salary – RMAFC / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by brightsbella(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
I have heard a lot about this man. Interior Ministry is having a new face finally
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Lifted2000: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Man at work for the welfare of Nigerians.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by ojokolax: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very commendable of the minister
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Tiwatoke2: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Our Minister of Interior is doing fantastically well
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Evelyn24: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
The minister is working and we love to see this
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
What has other past ministers been doing in this ministry?
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Welcome sir... Good job Mr Minister
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by abobote: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Like one person is using different moniker to praise the minister

I don't see what is exceptional about receiving British high commission

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Fira09(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Nairaland mods; Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

I hope y'all know that the comments on the first and second pages of this thread are all made by bots.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Taciturn1: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Praise singer Bots on first page cc:seun

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by jahsharon: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2023
jamesversion:

Lolz. Sycophancy is a terrible thing. Felt everywhere indeed.

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable, and depressed
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by jahsharon: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Ava1705:
The competent minister is doing extremely well

Can we all see ow that Judas Rauf Aregberascal is a useless vagabond? He was Interior Minister for 8 years, and everything keeps going worse. In just three months, this young man is turning things around
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Fairview1: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Good move. Image washing is good for Nigeria most especially at this critical time when people's perception about Nigeria is hopelessly flawed.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Thomasankara(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
[/color]why Dem no give this man ministry of power, I wan check something 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️[color=#770077]
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2023
Nice one sir
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Nicenixon: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
jahsharon:

Can we all see ow that Judas Rauf Aregberascal is a useless vagabond? He was Interior Minister for 8 years, and everything keeps going worse. In just three months, this young man is turning things around
na to dy announce public holiday he sabi.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by jamesversion: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2023
jahsharon:

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable, and depressed
I don't have time for paid e-touts. You are a poverty stricken fellow, else why would you take on such a worthless job. Your mates are making it big time, building houses and driving fancy cars and you're being paid peanuts to advertise politicians.

Guy, I get money pass your papa and grandpapa. Deal with it.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Minister of Interior, Hon. (Dr) Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo today received the British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Richard Montgomery.
I wonder who told blacks that skinning their head makes dem look responsible.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by IamAsiri: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2023
I cannot but be proud of you grin. Proud that you are both from my hometown and a family member. Keep doing us proud sir.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by iReddington: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Even without evaluation of his work done so far, I dislike this minister so much for employing psesdo fake accounts to launder his image, instead of actually letting his work speak for him. He will be a disaster in that ministry, seems he's very incompetent and making up for it by laundering his image. undecided

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by aylipple: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2023
With the type of new impetus this Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is giving to the Interior Ministry, I sometimes wonder if he shouldn't just have been left at his initial posting - Marine & Blue Economy Ministry - where we would've started seeing & feeling (if what he's currently doing at the Interior Ministry is anything to go by) the impact of his diligence and capacity by now.

The Blue Economy Ministry as headed by Alh. Oyetola still appears to in deep slumber & time is of the essence.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

I wonder who told blacks that skinning their head makes dem look responsible.

Those who are bald prefer the skin haircut.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Those who are bald prefer the skin haircut.
Yes but not everyone is bald na. Why do they have to make it a custom.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by Lincton: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
We are happy to see you proactively engaging with issues our Honourable Minister. Continue with the good work.
Re: Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
RealLordZeus:
@OP.. thought you left with former vp

Nah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Restates Call On FG To Immortalize Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi / Ex Governor Bola Tinubu Was A Drug Baron / Senegal Offers Land To Haitians While Nigeria Has Offered Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.