Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Jesus Slay Queens - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Jesus Slay Queens (746 Views)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / All This Slay Queens Sef, I Wonder If You Read Your Bible? / THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jesus Slay Queens by Bobp(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
THE JESUS SLAY QUEENS
Episode 1 THE JESUS SLAY QUEENS Episode 1 © Ayo Omolayo "Juliet! Juliet!" Ella called. I quickly covered my phone with a pillow and jumped into a sitting position as the door opened. "Where have you been? She asked sticking her head through the door. "I thought we were waiting for Susan!" I said in defence. "Come on Juliet! You know very well that if you want to wait for Susan to finish praying, you would wait all day!" "Susan is such a praying machine! I envy her prayer life ooo!" I said smiling. "Dear! You can envy it when we get back. Let's be going jare! We have lost so much time". "Can't we wait a little bit more for Susan? I want the 3 of us to go! I'm tired of the 2 of us going by ourselves". The truth is, she was a great companion. But I had completely lost interest in going out to win souls. I knew it was time to go out for evangelism, but I wasn't willing to go anymore. Should I say I had completely lost interest or what? I don't know the right word that fits my unwillingness to go with them anymore. I wasn't a member of this house at all. Dad sent me to live here after I told him what happened to me. My parents were divorced and mum left me with dad and moved on with the man of her dreams. I'll never forgive her for that. She left me with dad was not the issue. She left me for good was the issue. I mean, I have heard stories of divorced parents who still had time to visit their kids and take them out once in a while. I expected my experience to be like that, but mum disappeared for good. No brake light is the right word. Dad was a sales representative for one of the biggest electronics company in Nigeria and that meant he had to travel alot. That was what I hated the most. I hated it when my dad had to leave me. I loved being alone, but he never wanted it that way. He had to hand me to a neighbour or a friend. I enjoyed my loneliness as it became an occasion for me to do whatever I wanted. But dad was sorely against it. I was tossed from one neighbour to another to look after. Different neighbours. At a point, I was angry with it and started showing my neighbours I was a bad girl. I got what I wanted. One after the other, neighbours started rejecting to look after me whenever my dad asked them to do so. I was tired of being handed over to one neighbour to look after. I wanted a family. I wanted a Dad and a mum. Was that too much for a 16 year old girl to ask for? When we were running out of neighbours, Dad decided to send me to live with his sister. I shouted and screamed at him that I wasn't going anywhere. I cursed and fought my way out of it, but parents always have the upper hand. He succeeded in sending me to my aunt. But I succeeded in what I knew how to do best. I was the baddest girl in the world. My aunt's husband could not put up with my attitude. He ordered me out of the house and my dad was forced to come and get me. That was when Mummy Toyin came to our area for a youth conference. All my friends were going because we all knew her as one of the most popular female minister in Nigeria. Meeting her live was like getting a PhD. Most of my friends who were privileged to attend meetings were Apostle Selman or Apostle Orokpo ministered, won't allow us to rest.
Re: The Jesus Slay Queens by Bobp(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05
My pen ready to write

Oh my goodoess

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Daughters (Episode 1) / Contributors/writers Wanted / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.