Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River (31958 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Enskynelson(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Michael547:

Was it God that killed them?
Many will say it is their time and forget the efforts we must make to at least prevent these occurrences. That was exactly my point.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by YaksonFCA(m): 3:32am On Sep 22, 2023
This is sad. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Babafash(m): 3:53am On Sep 22, 2023
I know the family. I have taught the second child before. This one pain me o but God knows best. RIP
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Originalsly: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm .... according to one report .... the car crossed into the opposite lane . Maybe he was high.... fell asleep at the wheel .... or the car developed a problem and he lost control.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Och77(m): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
shocked

What a huge devastatingly irreparable heart rending bad news!
. Heart-wrenching
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by zedman1(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Enskynelson:
Aside "It's God's time", "God gives and takes..." Let us advocate for the government fix our bad roads; let us also avoid over-speeding and drunk-driving and adhere to safety rules. The -ember months are here and from now till December, the roads will be more busy. I pray for you and I that we and our family will not be victims in Jesus' name.
Such a sad news
Ironically, accidents are prone to happen on "express ways" than on very bad roads. People are crazy, when they see good roads, they over speed. If you check well, accidents hardly happen on very bad roads because drivers tend to move gently. It's crazy.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by samcolee(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2023
post=125940569:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/couple-and-their-four-children-die-in-auto-crash-in-cross-river-2.html
Now I've seen why my father refused to carry all family members on a trip, rather he pays for separate means of transportation for some members of the family. Rip to the family

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by MrBroke(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Dronedude:

Well from the picture display one child survived because he or she was not in the car with them. The second picture shows three kids two girls and a boy. The first picture shows a much grown up two sisters and two kids probably twins. The supposedly grown up boy from the second picture is not on the 1st picture. This points out that they had 5 kids and unfortunately 4 died.

Oh. Thank God for that but the boy is going to be traumatised all his life because I don't think one can forget such a day.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Westerhoffe(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Och77:
. Heart-wrenching

heart-rending
/ˈhɑːtˌrɛndɪŋ/
adjective
causing great sadness or distress.
"a heart-rending story"
synonyms: distressing, upsetting, disturbing, heartbreaking, sad, tragic, painful, saddening, traumatic, agonizing, desolate, harrowing, excruciating, pitiful, piteous, poignant, plaintive, affecting, moving, tear-jerking, distressful

heart-wrenching
adjective. causing or involving great sadness or distress; heartbreaking: The accounts of their persecution are heart-wrenching.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Orinechi: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Rip.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by judedwriter(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Kind of occurrence that makes one ask...
God Why.

It's not God's will, though He permits it.

So sad. That's why we should be very prayerful and fast often to superimpose God's will in our future.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by GanagiBitrus: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
judedwriter:

It's not God's will, though He permits it.

So sad. That's why we should be very prayerful and fast often to superimpose God's will in our future.
👍
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Uptown7(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
cry
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by patoranfire(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2023
post=125940586:
This Road Accident Is Very Terrible BAD NEWS

Don't Forget, Bring This Accident.
Na bad news dey always sweet u guys abi
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by bizzibodi(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Which kind yeye pagan festival b that? shouldn't d children be in school.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by benjida: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Over-speeding kills! No matter how urgent the trip or how comfortable the car, life is far more important than anything else!!
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by barinedan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
No single day will pass without someone waking up to meet one bad news
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by occfx: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
post=125940569:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/couple-and-their-four-children-die-in-auto-crash-in-cross-river-2.html

Village business no dey ever end well... Road no good. Just go your thing on your own leave children for the matter. Untimely... Sad event.
Re: Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River by Nickymezor(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Really sad, may their souls rest on. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians / Here Are Places Around The World Where You Are Not Allowed To Wear Clothes / The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.