Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed (62050 Views)

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by holluwizzy: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nigerian Police or which one?

Trust as an expensive and vintage item I cannot spare to share with anyone.

BOSSkesh:
People should wait of the official autopsy report
I urge all well meaning Nigerians to stay calm and trust that the police will unravel the mystery surrounding his death
It’s is important also not to point accusing fingers
As everyone under law is innocent until proven guilty nor destroy property in the name of protest
Allow the police to carry out its investigations please

Check my signature for free stuffs!!
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Maynman: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dearjoy:
Hmmm..... fingers crossed. But those responsible for making life hell for this boy must not be left alone
I don't think mohbad is as innocent as you think he is, he has also done some stuffs to other people...
Make life hell and person dey prize Car.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Tayorshd87: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Keaton:
Mohbads father is 100% complicit.

The way and shoddy manner they hurriedly buried a bread winner like Mohbad is highly preposterous giving that he's not even a muslim!

There's a reason Mohbad avoided that man when he was alive, never forget that!

But the father claim they were best of friends when he was alive 🤔
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by UptownVibes(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
If say Nigerians fit take the issue called "bad governance" in Nigeria serious like this en.. Nigeria would have been the best country in the world to live in.. Whites for dey travel here,like we dey travel go their side..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Tayorshd87: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Crownbackhome:
First time in Nigerian history, when people will be waiting for the POLICE result (fake)
..it's bad to always condemn the police effort in Nigeria regardless not even the overseas police always do their job deligently than ours they were just highly overated 😡
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by denko(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Do you trust the police, what if Malians contacted them to do a shoddy job for them
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-mohbads-autopsy-completed/
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Tayorshd87: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
backtovillage:
But wait why the wife meet Falana when the police is yet to name a culprit or charge anyone to court? Property or DNA I guess abi na the wife.......Fear women

Why the papa rush go bury em pikin like dat, In some places in Yoruba it takes weeks or even months. Property I guess or baba na k....

Abi óò this one wey mohbad.pikin too resemble Sam Larry so 🤔

The wife might plan with Sam Larry to kill his husband so they can enjoy life together 🤔

Fear woman oo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Alliswell248: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sabadon:
cry

Let the real cause of death be announced not like the way INEC yakubued us all.

Don't tell me you are still in pain after almost 7 months?
Jagaban is the real winner.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Tayorshd87: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
denko:
Do you trust the police, what if Malians contacted them to do a shoddy job for them

Not this time and period people are behind and after then becos they knew it might lead to another endsars if they didn't take d steps they are taking now
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Chetas81(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
LET DEM GO TO PRISON IF THEY INVOLVED THE MATTER
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Satanistx: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dearjoy:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angel Uyom
G.T Bank
can u help me with toto or ask your sis to help me with toto. conji wan finish me
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Kukutente23: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I urge all well meaning Nigerians to stay calm and trust that the police will unravel the mystery surrounding his death
As everyone under law is innocent until proven guilty nor destroy property in the name of protest

This one don cast himself
You forgot you've switched moniker you're still advertising your audio free stuffs grin cheesy

Imagine making comments with two different monikers
And you say this Zombies are normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

You forgot you've switched moniker you're still advertising your audio free stuffs grin cheesy

FreestuffNG using different monikers on NL.

Good catch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by badoh(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Keaton:

The way and shoddy manner they hurriedly buried a bread winner like Mohbad is highly preposterous giving that he's not even a muslim!

Please stop the accusation without evidence. He may as well be innocent. Let's hope police will carry out proper investigation to unravel the cause of his death and anyone found culpable should face the wrath of the law.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

He is scammer forming omoluabi. Na them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by dydx2020(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Na God go Punish You. Bastard

Dearjoy:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.T Bank
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by youngking89(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
You no go see shishi....you will win award for top ten beggar on social media. I know all the handles you use to make post
Dearjoy:
G.T Bank
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by CJStarz: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Valid question! They broke his neck to ensure he's died completely

UHLmoving:
Who pronounced him dead? Did Mohbad really died before his neck was broken and buried?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
I need to enter spiritual shrine and be waiting for the report of the autopsy...

Nigeria police is the most criminal and corrupt outfit in the world, nothing they put their hands on that comes out clean and plain...

Police that is full of corruption and criminals, oloriburuku people...

I dey wait for una with my swear...

Let's see wetin una go talk as per the result...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by CJStarz: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Our economic eggheads need to perform an Autopsy on this Country.
Don't derail this thread
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Papayaayasager(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
All eye on the police
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by ugodson(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
populacefemz:
When will the results be ready tho? embarassed
So we'll be sure.

Please dont keep your hopes high. We all know there is no justice in Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Horus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by AbugaBugatti(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nigeria in general need Autopsy

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by ILoveFaith: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
BOSSkesh:

You are a greedy stinking mofo… You posted. Commented first and you’re still using alternate monikers to litter the small space remaining. You’re an eeddiiiooot.

You won’t get a response. Swallow hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Oloyenna: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
populacefemz:
When will the results be ready tho? embarassed
So we'll be sure.
Na so dem delay election result and later did rubbish. Na rubbish dem wan do oooh. Imole is watching #justiceformohbad
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by KanwuliaExtra: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
So fast? grin

With the LIEGERIAN POLICE all tinz are super possible.😆
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by chatinent: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
If you still trust the NPF up to this year, I'm scared of you more than them.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by naijapikin2(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dearjoy:
G.T Bank

This girl you no dey shame

Always begging online haba mana.

This is pure laziness.

Even POS cashier can earn you 30k a month to feed yourself.

Things cannot be so bad na.

Haba

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by juman(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good. Let know what killed him. It maybe overdose of medicine at hospital.

I knew of my grandmother nephew that died in a hospital because of overdose of medicine injected in to him.
This is very sad occurrence. He was his mother only son among many children.
It was my grandmother that adviced him to move from village to the city to get better opportunities, it was my grandmother that adviced him to go to our family hospital when he had motorcycle accident. But he died because of mistake of a nurse.
Terrible experience.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by beejay85: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Keaton:

Bros u need to understand that-
In Yoruba land,burial is done fast in cases untimely death ( death of a young person)....
For those blaming the father...know that it's forbidden for a father to be at burial of his grown son/daughter in Yorubaland.....
His only input is to agree to location of burial site and to delegate the burial responsibility to whoever he chooses..
So don't blame the grieving man so much for shoddy arrangement of mohbahd burial...
We tend to be too emotional here in Nigeria over things like this but the truth is we truely don't care.. just to ride the wave of the trend..
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by ponishah: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-mohbads-autopsy-completed/
LET MOHBAD TRUSTED ALLIES, LAWYERS CONDUCT A SEPERATE AUTOPSY AT ANOTHER TRUSTED PRIVATE CENTER, THE POLICE NO GET TRUST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Nollywood Chika Ike Flaunts Her Back side / "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.