Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed (62091 Views)

Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by christoranky(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2023
I pray our Nigeria police won't cover up... Because I no trust dem at all....
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Way4orward: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2023
I just wish private investigators can carry out that autopsy too to checkmate the one from the police.

Las Las truth no go come out.

Fear Naija
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Maynman: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Or deh
You don't think blablabla
Why not just what you know and stop being ho low ree buu ruu kuu
Everything is still allegedly, it will be on unreasonable to make hasty accusations.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by seuncyrus(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Jessez:
don't say what u don't know, have u seen them doing it? Can u give evidence if police call you for withnes

Evidence to what ? Can't you do a simple Google search ? It's there on twitter , there a whole documentary on it by Vice on youtube. How can you have the internet and still not be informed . Someone already even posted the link on this thread . What do you even do you even do with your phone sef
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Klington: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2023
maureensylvia:

It’s more sweeter in Igbo
Chere were

On a serious note autopsy doesn’t take time highest few hours
What really take days if not weeks is toxicology result after autopsy

💪💪💪✌️✌️

Uche gi di yà!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by osuofia2(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2023
clinician2x:

Wait until when e reach my father turn so u can be pronouncing the suspects innocent without waiting for reports.

Shut ur fvcking mouth and wait
Your Papa turn. Ode
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by clinician2x: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2023
osuofia2:

Your Papa turn. Ode

Common getout
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Teymanhenry(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
So fast?I thought it would take a little bit of time since it's not a fresh corpse,I just hope there would be no form of cover up or ojoro,we are watching sha

The corpse had fresh blood on it when dug out. It means there is a high chance he died just a few hours ago
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by clinician2x: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Evolutionism:
Misplaced Priority. Nonsense.

You need to hold on. When e reach your father turn, you can call the autopsy a misplaced priority.

Now let the authorities do their job.
Ode
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by clinician2x: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Evolutionism:
Misplaced Priority. Nonsense.

You need to hold on. When e reach your useless father turn, you can call the autopsy a misplaced priority. Mohbad is useful to the social life of the people.

Now let the authorities do their job.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by iswallker(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
muystoy:
So fast?I thought it would take a little bit of time since it's not a fresh corpse,I just hope there would be no form of cover up or ojoro,we are watching sha

Why not fo to the hospital where the autopsy is being done - keep vigil - you can help us ensure that there is no cover up.

For your mind anything short of naira marley killed him is a cover up. But unfortunately science is not voodoo...
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Baatunde(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sensible talk! We should take a cue from the Mmesoma saga and stop reacting based on emotions

FreeStuffsNG:
People should please wait for the police to release outcome of the autopsy.

For now, it's reasonable to presume that those you are pointing accusing finger at may be innocent.

His death is called oku ofo in Yorubaland and further delay of his burial is frowned at, in fact,
regarded as a taboo.The family must be commended for cooperating with the authorities, particularly, the mother of the deceased.

May God console them all.Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by GboyegaD(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Keaton:
Mohbads father is 100% complicit.

The way and shoddy manner they hurriedly buried a bread winner like Mohbad is highly preposterous giving that he's not even a muslim!

There's a reason Mohbad avoided that man when he was alive, never forget that!

Do you understand the Yoruba culture that encourages you to bury a young one that dies so early? All those you know who's lost a young one below 45 how many days it took before they were buried?
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by millionboi2: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
denko:
Do you trust the police, what if Malians contacted them to do a shoddy job for them
or if one of them is malians
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by AskProf: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=amydulsia post=125946715][/quote]

He is ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by bmaks: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
delpee:

Yorubas who go by tradition and culture bury young people immediately without the parents attending. It's seen as oku ofo (mournful death).

Actually, long delays in funeral processes is a modern thing based on the availability of mortuaries and the wish for big celebrations for elderly departed souls.

In retrospect, i didn't look at it from that angle of a young person. Thanks you are very correct. Odua a gbé gbogbo wa ooo
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by bmaks: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Yes, We do....especially if that person us too young. And also if the parents are still alive. That person will be buried that day or the next day. Even if the person is not a Muslim.

Thank you for setting me right. I didn't think of it on the grounds of òkú ọmọdé. May you live long, May we all never bury our young ooooo
Re: Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
bmaks:

Thank you for setting me right. I didn't think of it on the grounds of òkú ọmọdé. May you live long, May we all never bury our young ooooo

Amen ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.