Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S (1677 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Anambra Federal College of Education Umunze allocates 811 employment slots for Anambra people, none to other SE states in.

Remember Peter Obi pursued other SE origins from Anambra State Government Civil Service

Link to video

https:///dmightyangel/status/1704797979150880872?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Breath kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
darling4242:
Breath kwanu
Anambra people are very tribalistic towards even their fellow Igbos.

Was it not peter obi who sacked other Igbo people in Anambra state civil service while he was governor?

Dominating whereas they criticise Northerners of same.
Is this how Anambra people will be behaving in Biafra?

Ebonyi and Abakaliki will never be part of Biafra because of this tacit domination and superiority mindset.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
1 from Kano, 811 from Anambra. Bayelsa 0

I like how the Aboki Federal Consultant was querying her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by FreeStuffsNG: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ebubu:

Link to video

I still can't believe Mrs Obiageli Ezekwelizi is yet to speak against this discriminatory practices against other Igbos in her state of origin. If this is Lagos, she will speak and speak.

Except she's yet to be fully aware of this issue, I honestly cannot fathom why she's remained mum. Check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Jennieee4(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wow
Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bayelsa 0. Kano 1.

Federal Auditor: “How many from Anambra state?”

Her response: “Because it’s domiciled there, 811”.

Imagine

Marginalization

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I still can't believe Mrs Obi Ezekwelizi is yet to speak against this discriminatory practices against other Igbos in her state of origin. If this is Lagos, she will speak and speak.
Except she's yet to be fully aware of this issue, I honestly cannot fathom why she's remained mum

She’s aware but paying lip silence because it’s her state.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Shake my head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Raskimonojendor: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2023
They learnt from their principal, Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Raskimonojendor: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Ebubu:
Bayelsa 0. Kano 1.

Federal Auditor: “How many from Anambra state?”

Her response: “Because it’s domiciled there, 811”.

Imagine

Marginalization
Very weak argument. Imagine UNILAG only employing yorubas because it's domiciled in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Ebubu:

Link to video

This Yoruba boy you go mad go for Igbo matter Las Las

Anambra has alot of capable people let them work make Una fvck Una self

We don't care

We are Anambra we have balls of steel we are not deterred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Enugurangers: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

We don't care

Everybody that speaks the truth are Yorubas to you. Truth be told, Anambrans are the ones giving Ndigbo bad names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

We don't care

So stop crying marginalization in politics then

U do same when u have strength

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Enugurangers:

Everybody that speaks the truth are Yorubas to you. Truth be told, Anambrans are the ones giving Ndigbo bad names.
To be very honest. Many Igbo people bear bad stigma cos of the bad attitude of Anambra people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Ebubu:

So stop crying marginalization in politics then

U do same when u have strength

Will you get out of my mention YellowBa 🐷🐷🐷🐷

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Will you get out of my mention YellowBa 🐷🐷🐷🐷
ok na. The world is seeing how u people want to govern had peter obi won. Outright domination. Yet u cry wolf as if obi had anything better

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ikaeniyan0: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

We don't care

When this is replicated in Lagos and other states now, I hope you won't start wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2023
Enugurangers:

He's Yoruba everyone here knows that! it's okay shade Igbos and slander us we are used to it already no one cares what liars says because everything they say is lies and slander kiss
Lying about your identity is the lowest one can go and this OP is a shameless impersonator that has been bursted severally

Anambra are the ones that are the Saving grace of Igbos I'm not expecting any opponent to hail us

If you opponents are not happy about you then you're doing it right

So get out your opinion ends here in nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
When this is replicated in Lagos and other states now, I hope you won't start wailing
How many Monika's are you even using this boy !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Raskimonojendor: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
They will act as victim all over social media.
Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Ebubu:
ok na. The world is seeing how u people want to govern had peter obi won. Outright domination. Yet u cry wolf as if obi had anything better

Hypocritical 🐷🐷🐷 Tinubu appointment is balanced right! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I'm glad you're embrasing your identity now as SW 🐷🐷 you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Meagainstthem: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Not surprised
Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ebubu: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Hypocritical 🐷🐷🐷 Tinubu appointment is balanced right! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I'm glad you're embrasing your identity now as SW 🐷🐷 you are

so why crying and weeping that it is not balanced and obi would have done different? There is evidence he will fill everywhere with Anambra people not even South East people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Ikaeniyan0: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2023
BrodaBenad:

How many Monika's are you even using this boy !
I have 1000 accounts kid
Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Ebubu:
so why crying and weeping that it is not balanced and obi would have done different? There is evidence he will fill everywhere with Anambra people not even South East people.

This Yellowba boy , do you think anyone in the street of SE cares who is appointed or not ?

Shameless rice bandit no one gives a hoot!

It only massages your shallow primitive egos over there

See as your out of school children are in Thier millions cheesy

You people should focus on Anambra we love it so much we know how to prove people wrong it's our DNA

We no send Una papa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by BrodaBenad: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I have no life kid

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by MrsTwrite(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Anambra people sha undecided
Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by hammerFC: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2023
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YORUBA MEN FOR GODSAKE.

WHY ALL THIS HATE FOR IGBO PEOPLE.

ARE IGBO PEOPLE THE ONLY PLACE THEIR POWER REACH.

I JUST DONT GET IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by hammerFC: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Anambra people sha undecided

ARE U PREPARED TO MOVE TO ANAMBRA TO WORK IN PUBLIC SCHOOL?

WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE?

THE IGBO THAT MOVE AROUND ARE MOSTLY PRIVATE BUSINESS PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by Bestmanfornow: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2023
That's the new assignment agbado miscreants are giving by Tinubu media platforms for the week cover their lopsided appointments of Yorubas, instead of them to face Nigerians asking questions they are now using Anambra, Peter Obi and Igbos to divert people's attention, minds game, government of propaganda while the economy is sinking, dollar is 1000k their major media blackmail is Anambra and her people we are too big you guys are wasting your time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Federal College Of Education Umunze Allocates 811 Employment Slots For S by hammerFC: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Very weak argument. Imagine UNILAG only employing yorubas because it's domiciled in the SW.

WHY ALWAYS RUNNING TO LAGOS.

WHY NOT ABEOKUTA OR AKURE.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

BESIDES, I THINK YORUBA MEN ARE THE WOMEN IN THAT TRIBE.

YORUBA WOMEN ARE ACTUALLY MORE MATURED AND CALM.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin / Just In: 11 Terrorist Caught By Russia Fsb Are Being Moved To Moscow. / A Letter From Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.