Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) (46329 Views)

Ghana: NPP Candidate, Mike Oquaye Washes Underwear For Woman During Campaign / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by aswani(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

🤦🏽‍♀️ Trump is an American supremacist not a racist, everyone knows that already.
You guys just throw labels that fit your narrative

Google Trump and the Central Park five. You will see exactly what your hero thinks about you.

When Trump was saying there are "fine people on both sides" when Neo Nazis were terrorising people in a small town in Virginia and those ones were fighting back telling them to leave, I guess you have a nice soft label for him regarding that too.

Wetin persin no go read for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by aswani(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut up. They cleaned up good. That they have not been caught doesn't mean there was no stealing. There's no way Trump would get the most votes of any sitting president including Obama and lose to sleepy Joe. Trump was winning until the dumps started coming in.

Of course, valid postal votes shouldn't count because they are not voting for Trump.

Your imbecilic hero that phoned Georgia State officials, who are Republicans too by the way, asking them to find him votes is the one that is suddenly hard done by.

Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Sassenach: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
aswani:

Google Trump and the Central Park five. You will see exactly what your hero thinks about you if.

When Trump was saying there are "fine people on both sides" when Neo Nazis were terrorising people in a small town in Virginia and those ones were fighting back telling them to leave, I guess you have a nice soft label for him regarding that too.

Don’t mind these folks. They think by aligning themselves with him, absolves them from the fact that he thinks and sees them inferior. I will never understand for the life of me how the support dictators like Trump and Putin. I feel bad that these are the same people that support Obi.

Look, people would rather languish in economic ruins than have the likes of the people the support lead them. Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Sassenach: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
aswani:

Google Trump and the Central Park five. You will see exactly what your hero thinks about you if.

Don’t mind these folks. They think by aligning themselves with him, absolves them from the fact that he thinks and sees them inferior. I will never understand for the life of me how the support dictators like Trump and Putin. I feel bad that these are the same people that support Obi.

Look, people would rather languish in economic ruins than have the likes of the people the support lead them. Know this and know peace!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by aswani(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sassenach:

Di tin weak me walahi. Thank God I will never understand it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by godofuck231: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
The leader of the free constitution, after all shes happy so who is upset? Pelosi?
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Titogbanski: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Very rare to see blacks in the pictures. He spews too much racism
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Titogbanski: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
007kjb:
DONALDO MY GUY

2024 SURE FOR YOU

A VERY REALISTIC GUY

How is that possible Trump no fit that position nao
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
YorubaCoward:
@Ubunja

It's the guy from the mail
okay got you.
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by koboko69: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Laurene:
And you claim to be a smart politician.
If Trump would lose 2024 election, it's gonna be due to his baggage and not that Biden hasn't done anything wrong... I don't think you follow American politics.
Biden is the least unpopular incumbent since Jimmy Carter... Any generic republican can beat him... He doesn't have half of Obama's popularity right now and won't have it either by 2024.
Biden wasn't popular in the mid term elections either. Trump lost woefully without the baggages he has now in the 2020 elections, his influence cost the GOP in the mid term elections, the democrats held on to the Senate, the Republicans barely took the house. Cos a candidate has supporters that make noise the more online and offline, does not mean victory. That was the same mentality obidients had. The reason they are still crying stolen mandate like Trump. Trump will LOSE again in 2024.
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
YorubaCoward:
@Ubunja

It's the guy from the mail

ubunja:
it's called the Last Minute Resistance (LMR) I had forgotten its official name. Lol.

When you're with a girl in your room and it's been green lights all along, when you make the final move to, maybe, kiss her, she'll block your advances. Even though she's eager for the sex. The more she appears like a "good girl" the more she's likely to put up the LMR.

Its confusing for a man: The girl obviously likes him, accepted his invite to his place, is dressed to seduce and is happily laughing at his jokes - but he tries to kiss the girl or touch her breast and the girl blocks him. Wtf is happening??

That blocking is the Last Minute Resistance.

The LMR serves to protect a girl's reputation. Its a big thing in Africa especially. That's why sex with most girls first begins with you almost forcing a kiss on her. To get things moving.

The girl declines your sex move to appear like a good chaste girl who "doesn't do this kind of thing often". So you, Mr Man, will tell yourself: "Wow this girl must really not do this kind of thing a lot. I got a good girl here!". (Even though the girl is maybe a slut who has slept with 100 men already up to that point.)
Men's fragile ego forces women to act this way. If a girl is too eager for sex many guys will be put off. They'll imagine either the girl is a slut or is eager to give him some disease. Why is she so eager?? Either way that reasoning kills the passion for men.
So girls put up that LMR to deal with the above two issues.

To deal with the Last Minute Resistance as a man you don't force the girl along. You de-escalate, meaning you take things down a notch. Do something different. Maybe take off your shirt, play some sexy videos, tell her to relax and take off her jacket or shoes. Or you crack jokes and as she laughs you gently pat her as if it's all part of the fun. Then after some time, escalate again, that is, go for that kiss. You may see it welcomed this time.

If it's still blocked. Repeat the de-escalation process and do things all over again. There's many ways to go about dealing with the LMR but to go on will make this a Miseducation.

Now.... All this is the staple of Pick Up Artistry. While the Red Pill is more on Psychology and stuff, it's the PUA that goes into the nitty-gritty of details like this.

Hence let's not attack PUA too much. It does have its use.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by AdemolaA2: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Who go sign for remi Tinubu breast?

Dino melaye?

Jeez .. this is so hilarious !!!
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Major1984(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
hisexcellency34:
That's chest, not breast!
Americans want him back
you are lying
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by YorubaCoward: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
ubunja:

Thanks boss.
I sent you another mail earlier in the day. Hope i ain't bugging you?
🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Alliswell248: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Dino melaye?

100 percent sure.....your parents would be disappointed in this comment.

It's a disgrace to them.
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Alliswell248: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
AdemolaA2:

Jeez .. this is so hilarious !!!

Nothing hilarious there.....it's only shows the failed home he is from.
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Tumadre: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If am an American, I will vote for Trump.

Why?
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Laurene: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
koboko69:

Biden wasn't popular in the mid term elections either. Trump lost woefully without the baggages he has now in the 2020 elections, his influence cost the GOP in the mid term elections, the democrats held on to the Senate, the Republicans barely took the house. Cos a candidate has supporters that make noise the more online and offline, does not mean victory. That was the same mentality obidients had. The reason they are still crying stolen mandate like Trump. Trump will LOSE again in 2024.
I'm sure you didn't even comprehend my post... I just entered your profile so I understand.
Trump has always been with baggages since 2016... It's obvious you're not a follower of US politics, you just regurgitate headlines.

Besides you can't compare American with Nigerian elections... Never!
Obidients is more likened to liberal democrats than Maga republicans.... Liberals have more online presence... They control the cyberspace and media outlets. That's why they easily push their narrative.

As a Nigerian, I care less about who wins US elections. They'll always work for their people unlike here in Nigeria where everybody is bought over even the judiciary.

You should worry more about starving to death, insecurities, etc in your own country.
Regardless, Trump and Biden's generation would continue to flourish. How about yours?
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Laurene: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Exactly but I still hope Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination- maybe Vivek Ramaswamy or DeSantis - if that happens the republican party will win in a landslide
Those candidates might still be overrated.
Remember there's valid concern for what transpired during election night 2020 and it hasn't been addressed up till now.
America is turning to a banana republic... Their elections are not what it seemed to be before.

Democrats can easily use mass mail-in ballots to manipulate the results especially in close races... They'll keep on manufacturing ballots through their ballot harvesting scheme until they cross the finish line.

Republicans, regardless of who's the nominee would have to beat them at their own game to win!
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Dino melaye?

Dino nearly burst that woman toto. Chaiiii
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by sallazlee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dennisbulkan:
The return of MAGA cool
Brandon can sleepwalk himself to the nearest lagoon tongue

Baddest guy
Sleepwalk to lagoon bawo
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Nefort: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
hisexcellency34:
That's chest, not breast!
Americans want him back
Correction: His supporters want him back.
Re: Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) by Tito24: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
More pictures below
I hope you know that's not Donald Trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.