Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Make Powdered Pap/ Ogi/ Akamu For Business And Home Use - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Powdered Pap/ Ogi/ Akamu For Business And Home Use (590 Views)

Tasty Good Old Days Akamu And Beans To The Rescue In These Hard Times Families / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Powdered Pap/ Ogi/ Akamu For Business And Home Use by Ifywinnie: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2023
#Pap known as akamu, ogi corn pudding or koko is one of our very popular staple in Nigeria and usually the first weaning meal that a lot of mums know to give their baby. The process of making pap is easy if you follow my 7-steps to making pap, which I did with a combination of grains for a more nutritious baby meal.

When pap is made fresh, it requires to be either preserved in the fridge for some days or in the freezer for months, which requires the process of getting it out to thaw first before use. An alternative to these is to make homemade dry pap powder, which simply requires a little more process of turning the wet and solid pap into a dry powdery form like custard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qrlJCGLcM?si=qdAHY_nztkF8TG_j

(1) (Reply)

I’m in Pains / Is It Possible For An Average 9ja Guy To Survive..... / Pls Friends Must We Eat Rice On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.