Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira (4023 Views)

Korope/mini Bus On Installmental Payment/hire Purchase / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by Autosxtra101: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Korope(Mini buses) are 8-seater buses that are smaller compared to the much larger buses that are a feature of Lagos roads and other cities in Nigeria. They can be used for public transportation within a State as well as other nearby to destinations outside a State. Because of their small build, mini buses can navigate tight spaces and are really fast in getting people to their destinations.

This is how you make money with the korope(mini buses,a full tank of this bus is 37 litres and that is approximately N21,830 ,the fuel consumption rate is 15 kilometers per litres it means you will be driving 555 kilometers with a full tank,the average driver uses about 4 kilometers to commute with a rate of 200 per passenger which means you have 2800 per complete trip so with your full tank you making 60 trips which is about N168,000 ,driver takes about 20 trips per day and consume a full tank in 3 days .

This is a very profitable business and this is why the price of the bus keeps going up the price for a fairly used fresh from Asia is 2 million.
The nigeria used is N 900000
If you need this korope (mini buses)call / whatsapp me

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by salamk(m): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Why do you want to sell it
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by Autosxtra101: 2:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Am a car dealer
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by NokiaN8(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Engine pics
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by infocentre: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Autosxtra101:
Korope(Mini buses) are 8-seater buses that are smaller compared to the much larger buses that are a feature of Lagos roads and other cities in Nigeria. They can be used for public transportation within a State as well as other nearby to destinations outside a State. Because of their small build, mini buses can navigate tight spaces and are really fast in getting people to their destinations.

This is how you make money with the korope(mini buses,a full tank of this bus is 37 litres and that is approximately N21,830 ,the fuel consumption rate is 15 kilometers per litres it means you will be driving 555 kilometers with a full tank,the average driver uses about 4 kilometers to commute with a rate of 200 per passenger which means you have 2800 per complete trip so with your full tank you making 60 trips which is about N168,000 ,driver takes about 20 trips per day and consume a full tank in 3 days .

This is a very profitable business and this is why the price of the bus keeps going up the price for a fairly used fresh from Asia is 2 million.
The nigeria used is N 900000
If you need this korope (mini buses)call / whatsapp me

I hardly comment on public forum and I just logged in because of you.

In a bid to sell your product, pls don't give false calculation and analysis. If Korope is really profitable (especially these days) as claimed, you won't see people selling out enmass. Check online market places like Jiji and co. Most the owners are abandoning Korope for other works too.

5 Likes

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by jpnsupply: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Good morning, please can someone tell me the weekly delivery for a korope driver? if i give someone a bus to drive?

infocentre:

In a bid to sell your product, pls don't give false calculation and analysis. If Korope is really profitable (especially these days) as claimed, you won't see people selling out enmass. Check online market places like Jiji and co. Most the owners are abandoning Korope for other works too.
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by sonety2k(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
infocentre:

Please why are the abandoning the KOROPE ?

1 Like

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by Autosxtra101: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know what that guy is saying ,korope(mini bus) is a good business n there re a lot of people doing d business

1 Like

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by olenyi: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
jpnsupply:
Good morning, please can someone tell me the weekly delivery for a korope driver? if i give someone a bus to drive?

Bro just don't bother. Kindly keep your money or invest in something else. As long as you don't have any plans of driving it yourself, it's a troublesome venture.

Don't use your money to buy what will give you untimely HIgh BP.

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by swaqq(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Autosxtra101:
I don't know what that guy is saying ,korope(mini bus) is a good business n there re a lot of people doing d business
if I buy korope for 2m.. how much will I lease it out on hire purchase or weekly delivery.
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by TripleA9: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
swaqq:
if I buy korope for 2m.. how much will I lease it out on hire purchase or weekly delivery.
It depends on the location within which the vehicle is to be driven. In Lagos, the weekly delivery ranges from about 30 to 45k. As a lawyer I prepared a hire purchase agreement last month for a friend who gave out his minibus vehicle. The weekly delivery was 30k.
It depends on the agreement between you the owner and the driver who wants to purchase it.
Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by Shellsploit: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
lol... use that money to venture into something more profitable..
if u must buy mini bus make sure its direct belgium, at least u are sure of 1year without engine or gear box issues amd ensure u drive it yourself to avoid stories that touches the left auricle. Never buy Nigeria used minivan if u want to retain your sanity.

Speaking from past experience.

1 Like

Re: How Korope(mini Buses) Can Make You 1million Naira by sonety2k(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
We going to have some Tokunbo KOROPE November ending or early December this year , All Direct from Japan , Clean and working fine Price 2m each

With Sound Engine

Thanks

SHOLA SONET
WHATAPP 08050507080

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / First Car: Civic2008 Vs Corolla 2008 Which Is better / What Car To Upgrade To From EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.