Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death (50564 Views)

Lesson Learnt From Mohbad’s Death / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by highchief1: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Qtsnow:
WHAT ARE THE FOUR STAGES OF HUMAN DECOMPOSITION?

Source
https://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition/#:~:text=8%2D10%20days%20after%20death,in%20the%20abdomen%20accumulate%20gas.
and una say make I no Dey fork.see how hopeless human body is.life na pure scam God know wetin e do Abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Qtsnow(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2023
IPDGP:
Best post of the month award goes to this Doctor, infact you've clear the air on the blood found on the coffin, am also an innocent to this.

You learn till you die

I am actually not a Doctor, but as a Muslim i am used to bathing dead ones for preparation for burial and i am see this natural occurrence alot of times. So it is normal.

This is one of the reasons why the mouth, ear and nose of the corpse is stuffed with cotton wool during embalming.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Father4all: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Not everyone rot after death. Some people actually stay fresh in the grave many years after death. Only God can explain

2 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Godstiger(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2023
From soil we were made to soil we would return
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by zoghys: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Padipadi:
Blood can still be in corpse in a closed grave after weeks. All these sentiments tire me. It's possible there's foul play in Mohbad's death but the blood stains are explainable

It's very possible at bloating stage of a cadaver. The write up above is clear on that, and if still in thought Google it. But then that doesn't take away the fact that some individuals may have hand in his death. Shalom
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by MadamExcellency: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Morticians with several years of experience in Nigeria may have a different opinion which may be 100% legitimate.

All options and opinions are free expressions until irrefutable facts are reached
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Djele: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Truly the flesh profits nothing and it's the spirit that gives life
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Bellotelli: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu must be investigated undecided undecided undecided
Can you investigate Tinubu with that big ass
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Curious345: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2023
It's normal . I don't know why illiterates escalate irrelevancies just because they have access to data
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Theevilone(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:
Thanks for posting this information here. Aproko Doctor also gave similar explanations.

While we as Nigerians are very smart, we could also be very ignorant. Imagine people like Destiny Etiko and others claiming they buried the boy alive because of the blood that was found.

Our social media space is riddled with loud & ignorant clout chasers. 🥴

Does Destiny Etiko look learned to you?

If not our men wey dey do anyhow she for be a celebrity?

Omotala, Genevieve and the likes won’t reason like that na.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by BornAgainCow: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2023
How can you just make somebody wake up to thins kind of post na. Nairaland sef
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Saidfx(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Padipadi:
Blood can still be in corpse in a closed grave after weeks. All these sentiments tire me. It's possible there's foul play in Mohbad's death but the blood stains are explainable

It's best to always read/listen with open heart. Life is a pool of knowledge!
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by babamadiba(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:
Thanks for posting this information here. Aproko Doctor also gave similar explanations.

While we as Nigerians are very smart, we could also be very ignorant. Imagine people like Destiny Etiko and others claiming they buried the boy alive because of the blood that was found.

very sad what we all do for clout.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Aproko doctor said 'the vessels in his neck were broken'. Vessels are not bones, they don't 'break', this Senior Scientist did justice to the whole explanation..

All these TikTok 'doctors' should be regulated.

I don't know which of Aproko's explanation you're referring to but I was referring to the one about the BLOOD, not his neck...

Mind you, the "TikTok doctor" is a qualified medical doctor, he doesn't need to be "regulated".
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by KingLion007(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2023
ruggedboych:
Nigerians are very foolish, they make controversies out of nothing sad angry
Nigerians?, Remember you're one of them.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by siant: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2023
A message to the worldly fools: Where's your pride? where is your money? where is your position? Where is your fame?

'But if the Spirit of Him who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in you, God will give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit that dwells in you.' Romans 8:11
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by jojothaiv(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Perfect!

I've known about the 3 stages of Mortis a long time ago though.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by phemy36(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2023
maureensylvia:

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that the body goes through such specific changes at specific times after death.

The process of decomposition varies greatly depending on a number of factors; environment and the person's health before they died.

Decomposition is a complex process, and it's not as simple as following a specific timeline.

What op posted is not meant to be a comprehensive guide to decomposition

What is your discipline please

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by maureensylvia(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
phemy36:

What is your discipline please

Banking and Finance
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by adabaraabdul: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:

exactly, the most annoying thing about these kinds of humans is the false information they put out there, that goes to misled many people. This kind of actions can be classified under false news.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by blueAgent(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Mccullum:
Still not every body will be rotten in the grave,

there are people of God that'll never rot or decay in their graves.

Where in the Bible did God say that?
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Philipmoon2(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Don't mind them, so if you touch dead body you won't know, if die, your body become cold not warm again. So you guys that's saying that he was not dead before he was buried are sick and social media chasing clouts

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Bro, when I lost my lovely Dad... May his gentle soul continue to rest in the blossom of God, that's when I knew nothing dey this life.

I cried inside me on the day he was buried, seeing my Odugwu being lowered into the ground.

Honestly, nothing dey this life. We all should love and respect each other.

He/she is not my class... Na still 6feet we all go enter

I am above your league... Na still 6feet oo

You're not my type... Na still 6feet oo

I will never talk to you again... Na still 6feet oo

Let love lead!

Pride takes one no where

Wise words .

Nothing dey this life bro.

Even with all the beauty,money,power, fame na still 6feet.

God help us.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Vello(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2023
izuch:
Excellent education, at we'll all know how we'll rot whenever our time comes
We never rot. It's only the package, the body that rots. The real being never dies. We only transcends into another realm. That's why yoruba would say 'O PA IPO DA' i.e. we change form.
Our consciousness never expires, it is only our reality or realm that would change.

I don't fear death rather, I fear leaving without impact
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2023
highchief1:
and una say make I no Dey fork.see how hopeless human body is.life na pure scam God know wetin e do Abeg.

grin grin grin

No be small matter.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Chibuzoripob: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
undecided what's cool cool cool? U better REPENT from dragging IPOB yoots undecided angry. U read say ur teeth go commot after 2/3 wks grin embarassed..

Evang Righteousness2 sad lipsrsealed embarassed, I Surrender sad cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by blueAgent(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Vello:

We never rot. It's only the package, the body that rots. The real being never dies. We only transcends into another realm. That's why yoruba would say 'O PA IPO DA' i.e. we change form.
Our consciousness never expires, it is only our reality or realm that would change.

I don't fear death rather, I fear leaving without impact

We're did you learn this one?

That's totally crap.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by petruz: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
This information share by This Prof is a good one to enlighten more
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by UncleKoboko: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2023
taiwotimitt:
Just take a look at my fresh body now.... this life is really nothing
You sure say u fresh? grin

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by CJStarz: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Simple!

Reelmii:
..all this lokg talk would have been avoided if the autopsy was done before he was buried...
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by UncleKoboko: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Hubant:
Pigs are very shameless...
U dey even use dead person post advertise...

May you not sell or make profit in the business.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Especially for those that say do you know who I am
Rikze:
shocked

Nice one...

Good education there. We are not nothing but mere dust las las. We should just be humble at all times.

Pride takes one no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time / Nigerians Waiting To See What Ebuka Will Wear At Banky W's White Wedding / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.