Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death (50632 Views)

Lesson Learnt From Mohbad’s Death / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Dogalmighty17: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Oova(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Nice one doc
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by wittywriter: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:
Thanks for posting this information here. Aproko Doctor also gave similar explanations.

While we as Nigerians are very smart, we could also be very ignorant. Imagine people like Destiny Etiko and others claiming they buried the boy alive because of the blood that was found.

Our social media space is riddled with loud & ignorant clout chasers. 🥴
Padipadi:
Blood can still be in corpse in a closed grave after weeks. All these sentiments tire me. It's possible there's foul play in Mohbad's death but the blood stains are explainable

Wittyness
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
His father did not even believe that he could wake up, neither is he interested in autopsy. He just believe the nurse verdict
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Bfly: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
This people must be really bored with life.
Even wiith the broken neck and many injections?
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Thanks for the enlightenment doc that u shade light for some ignorance believed of some peoples.Rest well muhbad
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by IbGabanna: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Thanks for this shit Og, knowledge has no end
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Sunnyski: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
8-10 the body turns from green to red... 🤔🤔

Not a black man's body 😆
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Donedeal1(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Death the inevitable end of

All mortal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Sleekfingers: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by OmoFiditi: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:
Thanks for posting this information here. Aproko Doctor also gave similar explanations.

While we as Nigerians are very smart, we could also be very ignorant. Imagine people like Destiny Etiko and others claiming they buried the boy alive because of the blood that was found.

Aproko doctor said 'the vessels in his neck were broken'. Vessels are not bones, they don't 'break', this Senior Scientist did justice to the whole explanation..

All these TikTok 'doctors' should be regulated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Irupetepete: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by missionmex(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:

Better than those who will not even speak up.
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by 8stargeneral: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2023
Good analysis there,people shouldn't talk anyhow without proper investigations

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Mccullum: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Still not every body will be rotten in the grave,

there are people of God that'll never rot or decay in their graves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Teeklef(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:

Smile!!! You sef mention Destiny Etiko. That one get brain for your eyes,no be only yansh those ones get😂

2 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by MacTayyy: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by maureensylvia(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Sunnyski:
8-10 the body turns from green to red... 🤔🤔

Not a black man's body 😆

E B like chameleon
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by bassey08: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Every soul shall taste death.....

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by MS247: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2023
cry

To rest in peace for Nigeria na war

They still used MohBads corpse to play Politics of bitterness, hatred and clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by maureensylvia(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2023
There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that the body goes through such specific changes at specific times after death.

The process of decomposition varies greatly depending on a number of factors; environment and the person's health before they died.

Decomposition is a complex process, and it's not as simple as following a specific timeline.

What op posted is not meant to be a comprehensive guide to decomposition

2 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by IPDGP: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Best post of the month award goes to this Doctor, infact you've clear the air on the blood found on the coffin, am also an innocent to this.

You learn till you die
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:

It's not everyone who can speak good English are actually Educated.

1 Like

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Utanisco(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out undecided

So all these manicure
Pedicure is waste of money n time bkos they'll all decay

Vanity upon vanity

I de shock say I no see pastor righteousness for this post...

I will mk heaven in whatever way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by VilleTV: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Davido, Zlatan Ibile, Kiekie, Do2dtun, Eniola Badmus and others seen on stage at Mohbad candlelight procession

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLqGyQybpWE
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by opeaskey(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Exactly,interred corpses in Temperate regions don't go through same time frame of decomposition while compared to Humid regions.He ought to be specific.
maureensylvia:

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that the body goes through such specific changes at specific times after death.

The process of decomposition varies greatly depending on a number of factors; environment and the person's health before they died.

Decomposition is a complex process, and it's not as simple as following a specific timeline.

What op posted is not meant to be a comprehensive guide to decomposition

2 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

Nice one...

Good education there. We are not nothing but mere dust las las. We should just be humble at all times.

Bro, when I lost my lovely Dad... May his gentle soul continue to rest in the blossom of God, that's when I knew nothing dey this life.

I cried inside me on the day he was buried, seeing my Odugwu being lowered into the ground.

Honestly, nothing dey this life. We all should love and respect each other.

He/she is not my class... Na still 6feet we all go enter

I am above your league... Na still 6feet oo

You're not my type... Na still 6feet oo

I will never talk to you again... Na still 6feet oo

Do you know who I am (of course you're a mere sand)... Na still 6feet oo

Let love lead!

Pride takes one no where

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Qtsnow(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2023
IPDGP:
Best post of the month award goes to this Doctor, infact you've clear the air on the blood found on the coffin, am also an innocent to this.

You learn till you die

I am actually not a Doctor.

As a Muslim i am used to bathing dead ones for preparation for burial and i am see this natural occurrence alot of times. So it is normal.

This is one of the reasons why the mouth, ear and nose of the corpse is stuffed with cotton wool during embalming.

4 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by ppogba: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2023
bigadler:

Truth is, most of the yeyebrities are far more ignorant than people can imagine.

Engage them on any topic aside the usual gossip they know, fowl yansh go open.

3 Likes

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by PotatoSalad(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2023
taiwotimitt:
Just take a look at my fresh body now.... this life is really nothing
I wish other people could pay attention to this. Especially the ones so full of themselves
Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by Gee64: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2023
This is why you must do good at all times.

After all the gra gra to make money, where do you find yourself?

Do unto others as you would unto yourself!

YOU MUST NOT KILL.... This is the Golden Rule set by God for every man to obey!

You must account for your actions after death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death by IPDGP: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Qtsnow:

I am actually not a Doctor.
🎁 🧧

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.