Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

About Uk Graduation Vist - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Uk Graduation Vist (1307 Views)

Latest Question About Uk Passport / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria / Quick Question About Uk Visa Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Uk Graduation Vist by ibboywale: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2011
my brother is inviting me for his graduation ceremony in uk , please i want to know the useful information about the required documents from me
1. am a student here
2. what documnet is required from him
3. do i need a statemement of account
i will be happy to know about any useful information about all this
Re: About Uk Graduation Vist by worry246(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
Most important will be to give proof that you are going to return after your visit.
You need strong ties to home like property or school enrolment letter.
Prove you will not overstay.
You will need to show where you will be staying in UK.
This will need to be hotel booking or letter showing tha someone will give you accomodation. They will have to proove that the accomodation is suitable and that they can have guests.

& the rest is just paying fees!
Re: About Uk Graduation Vist by LongOne1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
ibboywale:

my brother is inviting me for his graduation ceremony in uk , please i want to know the useful information about the required documents from me
2. what documnet is required from him
i will be happy to know about any useful information about all this

Tell your brother to get a letter of invitation for you from his school. It's usually available at the student centre. He should also write a note and sign stating he is willing to accomodate you for the period of your stay.

You can use his bank statement with your application if he agrees he is sponsoring you.
Re: About Uk Graduation Vist by ibboywale: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
@worry246, longone, thanks for both i really appreciat your response to my post , so thanks
am a student here in nigeria, and i do not have such and also i do not have a suffient bank account , like him he does not have a suffient bank acount too , but he's gotten enough to take me there and to bring me back
Re: About Uk Graduation Vist by imperiouxx(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
Taking you there and back is not the issue but capability of taking good care of you so that you don't depend on public fund out there. So his acct must be reasonable.
Re: About Uk Graduation Vist by worry246(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
He must be able to show he can accomodate you in "Suitable" accomodation.
Sharing one room in student lodgings will not qualify.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man / World's Longest Tunnel Commissioned Today / Graphic Photos Man Crushed To Death At Lagos Ibadan Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.