Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness (353 Views)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Roseodd: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Please I need urgent advice, because the money fit go down if I no invest!
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Sarsam: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Roseodd:

Invest it in agriculture, pineapple farming will do well
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Roseodd:
Look for a way to hedge the money against inflation.

For business, look toward waste, energy , food
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Roseodd: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

Look for a way to hedge the money against inflation.

For business, look toward waste, energy , food

Thank you sir
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by RepoMan007: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Used keke, bike, or gaming centre depending on town and circumstances.

Food too.
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Roseodd: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
Used keke, bike, or gaming centre depending on town and circumstances.

Food too.

Thanks my area is still developing

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Ynix(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Roseodd:

You are a lady right, you can buy ladies hair and wears at very cheap prices and resell. A particular. Instead of importing from China you buy at very cheap prices from whole sales.

Alternatively you can go into digital marketing and content creation

Chat me up if you want to know more on 08184397113
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Roseodd: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ynix:

You are a lady right, you can buy ladies hair and wears at very cheap prices and resell. A particular. Instead of importing from China you buy at very cheap prices from whole sales.

Alternatively you can go into digital marketing and content creation

Chat me up if you want to know more on 08184397113

I am a guy,I am having interest in content creation.
How do I go about that
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Ynix(m): 1:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Roseodd:

How do I go about that

Chat me up on 08184397113
Re: What Can I Use My 1million To Do Please.buasiness by Ynix(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Roseodd:

How do I go about that

Chat me up on 08184397113 but it all begins with getting some necessary gadgets and learning how to go about content creation which you can get some hints on YouTube

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Ground Your Solar Inverter And Prevent Lightning Damages / CEO Razley Prints Touches Lives In Kogi Community Through His Foundation / Invest In Dump Truck Roi N120k/day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.