Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel (27321 Views)

Army Rescues 6 Kidnapped Students Of Federal University Of Gusau / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

they are indeed. unfortunately, the lies are soothing music for some people

Not for long, bro... Eventually, even the dumbest sheep gets fed up with being taken for a ride.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Boldideas: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/22/just-in-bandits-abduct-federal-university-of-gusau-students/?fbclid=IwAR3uHsAhofZKObBQrAQ3ND4zE3W09c7jgfpudUa39fFYZ1rRFy3-SOAPuS0

Deploy weaponized drones! Exterminate any big linked to them without trials. Enough is enough! Artificial Intelligence is the way forward.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na only una bandits strong?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Exceed15: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
They are bokoharam not bandit. Call them the right name.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by JoeEeL(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Some people will see this thread, yet in d next few weeks still antagonise biafra and yoruba nation agitation.

Is it that southerners are cursed or what?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Not for long, bro... Eventually, even the dumbest sheep gets fed up with being taken for a ride.

dont bank on that. some of those dumb sheep are very resilient

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Avast(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
AllBlack:
TWO DOZEN young human beings carried away under the guise of the cowardly act called kidnapping.
No protest.
You get it.....
no protest.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Thomthom(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na ashawo those bandits be.. I no say Na female them go go for.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by TheSuperX(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Useless state, useless country.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by DaddyJapan(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Like corporal punishment in schools, which does little to develop disciplined and upstanding citizens, it is clear that even Sharia Law is an anachronism that cannot deter kidnapping and other major crimes in Nigeria.

We need to rethink how we secure our citadels of learning. No student should have to study in fear.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly... This is not news!

Sincerely, it is now a norm among Northerners and most Nigerians. Banditry has now become an accepted way of life.

Only a fool will feel sorry or bad for these people... Pity is wasted on them.

I wish you all good luck as you have turned parts of the nation Into the Badlands. cool

Reference to the bolded they are now playing police and thief in the area and the thieves are mostly winning.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by tobstarizhia(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good. Let them perish
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by LatentEnergy007: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=Wisereborn post=125950840][b]Since Peter Obi is still adamant about reclaiming his mandate in court, we must continue to revoke his lands undecided blame Igbos grin , burn the markets that belongs to the Igbos, send the Nigerian army to kill their people with flimsy excuses

Let the Nigerian Army mount road blocks in the East but leave the north vulnerable, yes! We are on Tinubu's blueprint grin

Put Ur left hand on your chest, your right hand on your head and close your eyes then shout "My Father My Father restore back unto me the sense I threw away years ago. My head is empty please gimme sense."
Oya pray
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Students that protested were dismissed last month ,)majorly the Christian students)that we confirmed from the list released.They made it looks as if it was a false alert from the student and ended up targeting one side of the religion.I was raised up north all my life and still live there till date ,but there are few schools up north that I would never wish my enemies attend ;Zamfara,Adamawa,Borno ,Katsina, and few others.Those are red alert security black spots and I would really wonder what an average person would want to prove going there.I sure understand that the fees are very cheap,but let's not forget also that the quality of education there too is almost zero, then the major issue ,which is the insecurity and volatality.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by nedu666: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yarimo ya brodas don kidnap ya sisters
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Buy man power here

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by kkins25(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
They've come for sex slaves.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by egoldman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
missionmex:
The Amy should just go right now and destroy bugudu community.

They are in the southeast, where the real terrorists dey, these ones are just bandits. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Uncletony(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
I consider an average core Muslim northerner as less humans, closely followed by Yoruba Muslims. I don't have any pity to waste . If anything thier populations should be depleted by any means.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by egoldman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
lordprogress:

Some of Una no get sense for this forum.
How is that related to the sensitive issue of this post.

Read thst guy's post again but slowly, you will understand what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by egoldman(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
What is Tinubu's strategy to End insecurity in Nigeria?

Count the number of security check posts in the east compared with other regions, observe the current security operations there also, then you will understand his strategy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by bignero: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly... This is not news!

Sincerely, it is now a norm among Northerners and most Nigerians. Banditry has now become an accepted way of life.

Only a fool will feel sorry or bad for these people... Pity is wasted on them.

I wish you all good luck as you have turned parts of the nation Into the Badlands. cool

Guy make them no deceive you, the term bandit was coined by lain mohamed to not make it look terrible and spread by cnn... It's terrosits.. Nigeria is ruled by terrosits and terrorism....

Imagine if each time an attack was done it was called what it is, Nigeria would be dead already in every possible way... It's a terrosits heaven
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
bignero:

Guy make them no deceive you, the term bandit was coined by lain mohamed to not make it look terrible and spread by cnn... It's terrosits.. Nigeria is ruled by terrosits and terrorism....

Imagine if each time an attack was done it was called what it is, Nigeria would be dead already in every possible way... It's a terrosits heaven

Boss, I already know this... They are just deceiving themselves.

They renamed a branch of Boko Haram to make the news of their atrocities less indicting.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by fayomim: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wisereborn:
Since Peter Obi is still adamant about reclaiming his mandate in court, we must continue to revoke his lands undecided blame Igbos grin , burn the markets that belongs to the Igbos, send the Nigerian army to kill their people with flimsy excuses

Let the Nigerian Army mount road blocks in the East but leave the north vulnerable, yes! We are on Tinubu's blueprint grin

In addition to all these investors will definitely invest in places such as this!!! grin grin grin

Follow the man that knows the way, the sagacious jagaban ♾️ grin grin grin grin grin

stop promoting evil

its not good
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Dhury: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
cyrusmillz:
When you keep refusing to condemn them, openly allow them to have meetings with farmers , call them bandits instead of the blood sucking terrorists that they are , This is what will keep happening.... the innocent masses keep getting kidnapped for ransom while those working in the illegal mines operated by the elites are safe and protected.
facts like obi like north.ipob are not terrorist!! We live with them Peter obi.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Dshocker(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
These kidnappers are beast.

The first thing that i am 100% sure they will do, is to rape all of them first, and still keep them for daily sex marathon, until their ransom are paid.... It is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by pikechukwu6(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nah family problem
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Lordsonn: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
This same school expelled some students recently for protesting against insecurities.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by Julius1995(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lolzzzz
Wisereborn:
Since Peter Obi is still adamant about reclaiming his mandate in court, we must continue to revoke his lands undecided blame Igbos grin , burn the markets that belongs to the Igbos, send the Nigerian army to kill their people with flimsy excuses

In addition to all these investors will definitely invest in places such as this!!! grin grin grin

Follow the man that knows the way, the sagacious jagaban ♾️ grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by soccerlite: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
So this rubbish continue after buhari

What mandate did tinubu give his security lap dogs
Re: Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel by rigarmortis: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
No one will call for the community to be leveled. Unless it's in the hated East.

I pray the victims return safely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. / President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / What You Need To Know About Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.