Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? (502 Views)

Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? by ValarDoharis: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
There is insecurity in almost every region, does that not tell you there's need for restructuring especially implementing state police?
Tinubuadvocate:
We are witnessing how ipob terrorist are killing Nigerian army and police but we never see a single igbo leader speak against this evildoers.

But if Nigerian army react to this killing hope they will not come out and say Tinubu is killing them.
Re: So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? by Morbeta11(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I got a job and moreover I'm not even in Nigeria right now but we are seeing everything here. If you are hungry truly find job to support yourself.

Mumu tell me where you are outside Africa and I will meet you up at my spare time.....you think you are talking with a hungry person like you.
Re: So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? by Christistruth00: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Nothing puts fear into the enemy than napalm

Thermobaric munitions are too clean. You die instantly from the shock wave from the blast or the shrapnel.

Napalm , on the other hand , is an incendiary munition.

You die a slow painful and agonising death from being covered in sticky incendiary liquid released by the bomb.

Drop this in on one of IPOB cannibal camps and see them run helter skelter when they hear a jet or Heli approaching.

But you know that they are experts at begging and wailing when they are in big Trouble like Kanu is.doing now
The Soldiers will still be the ones that will end up saving them and taking them to Hospital

1 Like

Re: So Why Igbo Leaders Not Speak Against Ipob Terrorist? by Igahbarr: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
It is because Nigeria is a Lawless state where it is illegal to be law abiding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retired Admiral Festus Porbeni Calls For Peace Between Governor SIM And Wike / 250 Meters From The Shorelines Belongs To The Federal Government.” …..Dave Umahi / Where Are These Obidients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.