Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites (10399 Views)

Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities / FG Bans Mining In Zamfara / Zamfara Violence: Federal Govt Bans Mining Activities In Troubled State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by proff010: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Abokis have ruined this nation
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Chibuzoripob: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by tiswell(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Audio ban
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Papayaayasager(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Who are they deceiving?
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by RepoMan007: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
2-in-1 constitution country. How can state ban FG licensed miners?
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by dragunov: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kebbi-bans-mining-shuts-down-many-sites/#:~:text=He%20described%20it%20as%20a,of%20the%20current%20security%20situation.

These Northerners think they can illegally mine all their resources and destroy their landscape, then migrate to the South and start all over. It's a huge problem sharing the same country with these people.
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
are mining not meant to be fully controlled by Federal Government

Just dey play.. so u guys don't know what is in the north belongs to north. Buh what is in the south belongs to federal government. No be una dey worry person with one Nigeria😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Jennieee4(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okay so?
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by tobstarizhia(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is the first time I'm actually hearing of Kebbi in the news. I even forgot it was a state in Nigeria. I now christen thee the Forgettable State of Kebbi
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by tobstarizhia(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Can they do the same in any state in the south
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Laughthem: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
sslcrypt:
The Chinese have THEIR tentacles in the entire mining projects up north. How they have such free hand is what baffles me, to add salt to injury, they use our soldiers and police as first defense wall mechanism. While their embedded PMC contractors as secondary.

ThOse strong politicians are fully involved.
It's been happening for a very long time only GOD can save this nation because everything you believe to be true are not due to currucption there's no one to question who if them question each other Na just play nothing is serious the list is long.............
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Paretomaster1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Tinubu Sakamaje

I don't know why we never hear of air raid on the north or apprehension for illegal miners like in south

It's always these press statement to keep the south at bay, while the cheat becomes codedly

How will u hear of air raide in the North, when your eardrums are ruptured by sentiment, and tribalism .
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by truthhurtsnaira: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
4tomandchi:
Oil belongs to all Nigerians and Gold belongs to only the North. Wherever there is natural resources there is always trouble only a sane clim can handle the fall out these natural blessings bring the South selflessly handle it well but what about the North egoism has placed the region in an almost unrecoverable decline.

Yep it belongs to the North because Southerners like to do jealousy and promiscuity…

FOOLISH people

Anyway Shettima wont like this because he likes to deal minerals to western powers…
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by sslcrypt: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Laughthem:

ThOse strong politicians are fully involved.
It's been happening for a very long time only GOD can save this nation because everything you believe to be true are not due to currucption there's no one to question who if them question each other Na just play nothing is serious the list is long.............

Very true and majority of the cash is laundered through Dubai. Dubia is turning into a major illegal merchant hub, were questionable mineral extracts are traded, regardless of the origin.
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Growing(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
So mining was even going on before
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Messileo10000:
Good.
It is about time we face the mining sector critically.
A lot is going on there that doesn't make the news.

The amount of money in mining is crazy, this one I know first hand.
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Babathanks(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Minning is the reason for insecurity in the North because big men in the North is sponsoring them with China and France. Just like some people sponsoring Niger delta militant for their selfish gain same thing going on in the east.
Please remove France. I stay in the north. Is Chinese and politicians that are controlling the illegal mining in conjunction with bandit
Re: Kebbi Bans Mining, Shuts Down Many Sites by Coronavirus1: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Babathanks:

Please remove France. I stay in the north. Is Chinese and politicians that are controlling the illegal mining in conjunction with bandit
Let me believe you since you are on ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Rally Round To Support Donald Duke For President Come 2011 / APC Pledges To Work For Violence-free Elections / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed In Failed Attack In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.