Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) (39663 Views)

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra โ€“ SDP Spokesman / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
There is no State in Nigeria that up to 90% of the wealthy people are natives of the State. Abia State has a lot of markets mainly dominated by natives of Imo and Anambra by extremely wide margin so there's no way non natives shouldn't be up to 40% of the wealthy people. Rivers State is same . Most wealthy people in Rivers State are from Southeast, Delta, Akwaibom and Bayelsa States. No way they cannot be up to 40%

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
yoruboid:

Most of the 33% non indigenous rich people in Lagos are still Yorubas. 90% of indigenous Lagosians are Yorubas but not all Yorubas in Lagos are indigenes

If Igbos are that great, how come Oyo State (which has more indigenous Yorubas) has a higher GDP and is a more prosperous state than Anambra (which has more indigenous Igbos)

Just on the side, Burger King knew Anambra exists before they opened first in Ibadan.
Oyo is six state below Anambra in GDP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by proff010: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Devote your energy on your state. People that owns banks telecomm and oil guru are not millionaire from south western states? continue with your backward thoughts.
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, Oyo, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.
Ogun state is so backward that they call primary school college:

Lagos is built by the colonialists and non-indigenes. Yorubas contribution to the growth of Lagos is puny and can easily go unnoticed

Edited: kwara is north central, but a former Yoruba state that was forcefully snatched from the loudspeaking cowards.
Also, that hotel of #1500 is a five star hotel in their estimation. Non was costlier

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by verifywithme(f): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Lagos is the only southwestern state that can produce non-indigenous wealthy people. You see osun, ondo, kwara, Oyo, ogun, and Ekiti, those ones have no indigenous millionaires let alone non-indigenous ones. Lagos is their UK. I remember lodging in Ekiti in January, I was told to bathe in a nearby river if I needed to have a bath. I was given dirty wrapper, bucket and soap. While we were still discussing, I saw an army of bedbugs dancing around the corner. I had to forfeit the #1500 per night I already paid and left before they mined my skul.

Lagos is built by the colonialists and non-indigenes. Yorubas contribution to the growth of Lagos is puny and can easily go unnoticed

Edited: kwara is north central, but a former Yoruba state that was forcefully snatched from the loudspeaking cowards.
Also, that hotel of #1500 is a five star hotel in their estimation. Non was costlier

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by SpaceTour: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Most people that dominate patent drug business in Onitsha are mostly people from imo state. So which business does non indigenes dominate in imo state. ?

Abagworo:
There is no State in Nigeria that up to 90% of the wealthy people are natives of the State. Abia State has a lot of markets mainly dominated by natives of Imo and Anambra by extremely wide margin so there's no way non natives shouldn't be up to 40% of the wealthy people. Rivers State is same . Most wealthy people in Rivers State are from Southeast, Delta, Akwaibom and Bayelsa States. No way they cannot be up to 40%
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by SpaceTour: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Abagworo:
Statistics is very faulty.

Why wonโ€™t it be faulty to you when imo state is no where to be found
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by putin2: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Most Enugu properties is owned by Anambra PPL
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by 07kjb: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anything good in NIGERIA IGBOS take first that should be a FOOD for thought for NIGERIANS

NOTE:RIVERS STATE IS 60% IGBO
DELTA STATE: 40% IGBOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by FlyingKing: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

You lodge in #1,500 hotel and you are expecting luxury..... I don't even Know any hotel in Ekiti that have a room of that price, I strongly believed you lodge you didn't lodge in an hotel, only you know where you lodge with that amount or to proof it what is the name of the hotel and where is it located in Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Majesty7: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

Only fools will take you serious. Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti houses the best hotels in Nigeria.

Mention the place (area) you visited and the name of the hotel you lodged.

All these hawkers parading themselves on nairaland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Majesty7: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
FlyingKing:

You lodge in #1,500 hotel and you are expecting luxury..... I don't even Know any hotel in Ekiti that have a room of that price, I strongly believed you lodge you didn't lodge in an hotel, only you know where you lodge with that amount or to proof it what is the name of the hotel and where is it located in Ekiti.

He is just a nobody. Don't mind all these handkerchief hawkers grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by DoubleMo6: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
That non-indigenes should be divided into tribes, you go see were breeze blow foul nyatch.
Is Tinubu not a non-indegne in Lagos. You go see how Anambra non indegens go all turn to Emeka and Okeke......
Abegi, make I see road
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by stephenponti(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Even without opening the thread I knew it had to be anambra state.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
tydi:
Na lie many people I know wey get money for Anambra are from Anambra

Na lie.
na imo people wey get money plenty for Anambra, seconded by Enugu indigenes.

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by tydi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Na lie.
na imo people wey get money plenty for Anambra, seconded by Enugu indigenes.

Who dash imo and enugu indigenes Money
Them no get shimgba
Who wan dash monkey banana grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by success1smyn(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

Are you blind?
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by englishmart(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author= post=125956074][/quote] tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Charismatic107: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godmind2022:

You mean no good hotel in Ekiti State? I guess it depends on where you went to lodge.
So you believe the garbage he typed up there.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by spellingcheck(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Goalnaldo:
done 2061881608 UBA

TRANSFER DONE! THANKS BROTHER
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
spellingcheck:

TRANSFER DONE! THANKS BROTHER
Seen Bro. I was surprised. You are a man of integrity. God bless you.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
I know I am one of the 33.3%, if not there yet, will be there in no time
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by slowice(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
I see why every Tom, dick and Harry from SW is aggressively claiming Lagos... They have nothing else to be proud of. Even the Ogun they brag about is backwards despite their huge IGR.

There's huge difference between IGR and gdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by stasius: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anambra obodo dike!

The land of hardworking men and women.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
I am among them...

In my state of residence which is among the top ones, people see me as rich dude.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by redirect(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bayelsa 100%
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Lagos, Anambra, Rivers leading the table
Plateau state should have one of the highest richest to indigen ratio
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

You are a big clo wn. cheesy grin

I'm not against your other claims but you see the one where you said it is only Lagos that has non indigenous millionaires, na lie bro.
I reside in one of those states you claimed can't produce non indigenous millionaires, bro sorry to say you're not informed on this issue.
Many Igbo millionaires dey those states o.
Don't go there.

Bro, non indigenous millionaires plenty for those states.

PS: I'm non indigenous to those states.
Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) by LockDown69(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fuel price is still 617 per litre, how does this statistics help the common man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.