Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD (40551 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Akano5(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
I found it hard to understand why some wicked people on Nairaland hate the truth

Lobatan, make una continue to dey support evil, e go reach una one day.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Akano5(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
jrusky:
DJ witch or whatever na your entire family be evil experiment. Wallaahi just dey where you are if you mistakenly step foot on Nigeria we go use you do that experient you will never forget in your life.

My country Nigeria is not and was never evil experiment. Anuofia f u cking ewu omo irankiran omo ale gbogbo.

The evil you these children of beast wish this country will befall you.

Is Mohbad house in Toll gate? His Naira Marley living in Toll gate? Is Ikorodu a local govt to the Toll gate? So protesters can't protest in Mushin, Oshodi, Yaba, Agege, ikorodu etc but only Toll gate ba? That Toll gate is for motorist and not a protesting ground and was never built for such purpose.

but you forgot to mention that the Endsars protest was going well until those evil people disrupt it

so you mean, the video was doctored Right??
Damn
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by chaberry(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
post=125956171:
More pics from some of us @MANNA yesterday.
Thousands came out to honor Imole.
Tears flowed freely....
Boss give me that babe's details
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by newnigerdelta00: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
trutharena:

Dj Switch @dj_switchaholic

Now I see , the reasons for your justice for mohbad.uju becareful .
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Faposky95: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
Yeye girl, attention seeker

Na true she talk.....
But if war come, dem go dey beg boiz to carry gun, no be so.....?
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Faposky95:

Na true she talk.....
But if war come, dem go dey beg boiz to carry gun, no be so.....?
yeye.. which war u fit fight?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:
This DJ Witch is someone I will always pity.

I saw her few months ago in Atlanta and she is living like a refugee. If you see this lady in person, you will shake your head for anyone listening to her.

She look deranged and it seems she has been battling chronic depression.

Her propaganda hold no water anymore coz even on her own Twitter page, people are smoking her. Their only goal, burn Nigeria down, seek asylum in the West and become the face of the youth.

The foolishe Hyundai too is following same format.
Don't worry,when a cup of rice becomes #1,500..e go clear for your eyes.Even if you claim that you can afford it and you can...Those urchins in the street that can't will come to your zone,raid you...and finish you kpatakpata.time dey come..e don dey reach. Keep on playing ethnic politics.The sweet go reach all man.
Am glad I have been delivered from the zoo. angry
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by elonize(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I saw her few months ago in Atlanta and she is living like a refugee. If you see this lady in person, you will shake your head for anyone listening to her.

Her propaganda hold no water anymore coz even on her own Twitter page, people are smoking her. Their only goal, burn Nigeria down, seek asylum in the West and become the face of the youth.

u b fool.wetin b propaganda der
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Lannister360: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
and u no be just another frm your Delta๐Ÿ˜‚.. you're dull trutru... Show us your family na, if we check well your background fit be nothing to write home about..*spits

You are a typical yelloba with a slave mindset.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by okeke6969: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:

You are a wicked soul. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are one of the problems facing us here in Nigeria.
Money used in funding your education should had been used to buy a female ๐Ÿ goat by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by LegendHero(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
okeke6969:

You are a wicked soul. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are one of the problems facing us here in Nigeria.
Money used in funding your education should had been used to buy a female ๐Ÿ goat by now the returns on investment would have been huge.

Why am I a wicked soul?

For exposing the deluded propagandist good for nothing DJ Witch the insurrectionists?

You want us to allow her use another round of propaganda to burn Lagos down so you can be happy?

All of you enemies of Nigeria will never know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Brendaniel: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by DaTruths: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2023
post=125956171:
More pics from some of us @MANNA yesterday.
Thousands came out to honor Imole.
Tears flowed freely....
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Lannister360:

You are a typical yelloba with a slave mindset.
we all know the real slaves begging for freedom, writing letters to their slave masters to come save them .. useless tribe *spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Mozegee: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2023
I think she has a good life there in Atlanta as a refugee than the stupid life you are living here. Keep on decieving your self
LegendHero:

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by infogeneral: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2023
The organizers agreed to meet at Muri Okunola Park for the candlelight procession. After the procession, the sensible ones like Davido, Falz and the likes went home while some blockheads proceeded to Lekki Toll gate to start another protest.

Those fools deserved the treatments they got.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Lannister360: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
we all know the real slaves begging for freedom, writing letters to their slave masters to come save them .. useless tribe *spits

Tinubu is suffering you guys but you don't care so long as the president is a Yelloba man, even if Tinubu rape your mama you go still support am, tell me are you not a slave? Look around Lagos, all the begers are either Yelloba or Hausa, awon "ejor uncle buy me water" abi na "ejor uncle assist me" bloody tribe with a slave mindset grin
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Lannister360:

Tinubu is suffering you guys but you don't care so long as the president is a Yelloba man, even if Tinubu rape your mama you go still support am, tell me are you not a slave? Look around Lagos, all the begers are either Yelloba or Hausa, awon "ejor uncle buy me water" abi na "ejor uncle assist me" bloody tribe with a slave mindset grin
u no get sense, same way majority of your ppl b beggers around your underdeveloped Delta.....
lie lie ,your ppl are known as corporate beggers here in the SW ๐Ÿ˜‚,evn just 2days ago, one of your Igbo brothers still com beg for money to feed using ridiculous dullard scope you ppl are known for, in his words "I don't want to steal, blablabla.. Tinubu is your president fr the next 8years, die if u wan die๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by thomasx: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
There are many active communities of different interests in these Latest WhatsApp Group Links
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
CJStarz:

But she sabi English pass you. U typed junk!
speaking english without a soul is vanity men. angry
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Lannister360: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
u no get sense, same way majority of your ppl b beggers around your underdeveloped Delta.....
lie lie ,your ppl are known as corporate beggers here in the SW ๐Ÿ˜‚,evn just 2days ago, one of your Igbo brothers still com beg for money to feed using ridiculous dullard scope you ppl are known for, in his words "I don't want to steal, blablabla.. Tinubu is your president fr the next 8years, die if u wan die๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Na your papa nor get Sense, if to say he use condom he for nor born slave like you. Now you and your fellow yelloba slaves, de use una slave mentally take de try drag the entire Country down.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lannister360:

Na your papa nor get Sense, if to say he use condom he for nor born slave like you. Now you and your fellow yelloba slaves, de use una slave mentally take de try drag the entire Country down.
no cry na senseless boy.. typical behavior from a senseless akpu muncher wey dey use bicycle kick wake his parents.. see idiot talking about dragging the country down, USA, your slave master list your region as dangerous and unsafe place to visit in the country ๐Ÿ˜‚, your useless tribe don use crime drown the country sote, it's becoming shameful to identify oneself as a Nigerian evn in the international world.. na amadioha go kill All of una finish. Amen
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Lannister360: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
I and my fellow Tinubu supporters are slaves we want $1 to equal to N5000, we want fuel to be N10,000/Liter we want things to be very expensive because we have a slave mindset and love suffering

Okay, please suffer alone and do not drag the entire Country down.
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Sctests: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
LegendHero:

This oshogbo urchin claims say him travel go Atlanta. grin
Bread van bandit dey feel funky. grin
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lannister360:

Okay, please suffer alone and do not drag the entire Country down.
typical senseless okoro, foolishness is embedded in to your DNA according to "Uwazuruike" so it's not surprising ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Bigchristo: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
LegendHero:

You know what USA do to propagandists like those lunatics that invaded the capitol? They jail them.

If I am the president, DJ witch would have been cooling off now in prison and will be made to account for the destruction caused by her propaganda on Lekki.

If you are foolish and dumb to believe that nobody died then tell me exactly what happened here: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
If you are foolish and dumb to believe that nobody died then tell me exactly what happened here: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

If you are not dumb, you will know there is difference between Endsars protest deceased across Lagos state and Lekki tollgate.

During the October protest, many people died in Ikotun, Alausa, Mushin, and etc area of Lagos and Lagos government never denied it.

Thatโ€™s why in the screenshot you shared, it mentioned Endsars protest. It never claimed they are from Lekki toll gate fake masscara that DJ witch said hundred of fake people died.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Bigchristo: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
LegendHero:

If you are not dumb, you will know there is difference between Endsars protest deceased across Lagos state and Lekki tollgate.

During the October protest, many people died in Ikotun, Alausa, Mushin, and etc area of Lagos and Lagos government never denied it.

Thatโ€™s why in the screenshot you shared, it mentioned Endsars protest. It never claimed they are from Lekki toll gate fake masscara that DJ witch said hundred of fake people died.
You keep lying to yourself , thereโ€™s no way 103 people will die in Endsars protest across Lagos during Endsars protests, the bullets you saw on the floor of lekki tollgate after the night of the shooting didnโ€™t kill anyone it touch wall and fell down, continue wallowing in this darkness until you will equally be consumed by the evil you are supporting
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
You keep lying to yourself , thereโ€™s no way 103 people will die in Endsars protest across Lagos during Endsars protests, the bullets you saw on the floor of lekki tollgate after the night of the shooting didnโ€™t kill anyone it touch wall and fell down, continue wallowing in this darkness until you will equally be consumed by the evil you are supporting

Tell us the name of those that died at Lekki tollgate so we can go and pay our last respect.

Lekki is a place where everyone had a phone, itโ€™s been almost 3 years now and we are still waiting for those 70+ that the propagandist DJ witch said fell by the bullet.

By the way, soldiers can shoot up and bullet will be on ground. If they shoot AK at you at close range, DJ witch wonโ€™t even need any propaganda because dead bodies from such blast wonโ€™t need Nikon camera to be seen.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Bigchristo: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
LegendHero:

Tell us the name of those that died at Lekki tollgate so we can go and pay our last respect.

Lekki is a place where everyone had a phone, itโ€™s been almost 3 years now and we are still waiting for those 70+ that the propagandist DJ witch said fell by the bullet.

By the way, soldiers can shoot up and bullet will be on ground. If they shoot AK at you at close range, DJ witch wonโ€™t even need any propaganda because dead bodies from such blast wonโ€™t need Nikon camera to be seen.

You just actually exposรฉ yourself the more as you argued, if you actually said nobody died from the shooting at Lekki Tollgate then tell me exactly the areas in Lagos where those 103 people were killed during Endsars their names, I am waiting to hear from you.

Itโ€™s very stupid if you make such claims that soldiers actually went there to shoot bullets in the air such a funny claim
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by CJStarz: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
speaking english without a soul is vanity men. angry
Be calming down for her,you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.