Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. (2426 Views)

Zulum Knows Tinubu Cannot Win 2023 Election: Rejects VP Position / APC Knows Tinubu's Or Osibanjo's Candidacy Is Dangerous, Chaotic & Can Ditch Nig / โ€˜I Once Sold Bread,โ€™ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
I laugh when i read some comments of ignorant Tinubu supporters on this forum.

Atiku and Tinubu friendship dated back to when he was vice president and Tinubu was governor of Lagos.
After the 1999 general election, PDP was controlling majority of the states in the Country. they had 21 states, APP 9 and all from the North. AD was 6 and all from the SW. Meaning Obasenjo from the SW didnt have a single governor from his party PDP in his region. it was a big shame to him and before the 2003 general election, he planned to make sure all the SW states goes to PDP.
He gave Atiku the task of making sure he brings all the SW states to PDP. Atiku succeeded but decided to leave Lagos because of 2 things;
1. his friendship with Tinubu (main reason)
2. Lagos was strategic incase the agreement he had with OBJ to take over from him failed.
Leaving out Lagos for Tinubu was the genesis of Obj vs Atiku quarrel.
That was the reason when the handwriting was cleared to him that Obj is not picking him, he quickly ran to Tinubu and AC was birthed.
Atiku knows in and out of Tinubu
He pushed the case to USA because he know he will never get the truth in Nigeria. our judges will collect bribe and that is the end.

As long as Atiku is the one chasing this case, i am 100% certain that Tinubu is parading a fake certificate and that is a fact. he may have attended Chicago state university, but something may have happened along the line that made him not to get the original certificate and he has in one way or the other confided in Atiku. Is it not obvious that the certificate he is parading has the signature of someone that came into the school in 1998, whereas he claimed he graduated 1979.

Truly he might have attended the school, but he never had a certificate from them and it is possible the certificate was part of what he forfeited alongside the $450,0000 as a result of trafficking drugs in the USA. This is why he is telling the US court right now that releasing his certificate to Atiku will completely destroy whatever good image that is left of him

My Point;
TINUBU attended Chicago state University but he forfeited his certificate alongside the $450,0000 for pushing drugs

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by TemplarLandry: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
๐Ÿคฃ
u could as well just read the post.

seun doesnt give u award for first to comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by TemplarLandry: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚
drugBaronTINUBU:

u could as well just read the post.

seun doesnt give u award for first to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by kettykin: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
The joker is that tinubu would have sent all his kingsmen who got wrongly promoted to the labor market while sending himself to jail, peradventure he refuses to leave office, he will not only be carrying out treasonable felony but will be accused of suspension of the confusion.

From fake bishop to fake certificates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by tungamaje: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na wao, this is deep

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Odin13: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anything Is possible

But druggie worshippers believe they know tinubu more than Atiku..

They keep twist theirโ€ฆ at the end .. that breeze must blow foul nyash open

Abeg when is tinubu coming back to Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by GeneralPula: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mtchew..

Tinubu wey don present original results for court teeh Teeh..

Time go tell una..

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Atiku is not the only one spending money.
Tinubu is equally spending higher. bribing CSU and paying for appeals and lawyers to defend him.

The difference is that, one is spending his personal money while the other is spending Nigeria tax payers money which includes u.
ur brain is too analogue to think. just one direction. so i am not surprised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Everyone knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

Tinubu wey don present original results for court teeh Teeh..

Time go tell una..
lolz
and he is filling for an emergency Appeal grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Tinubu is equally spending higher. bribing CSU and paying for appeals and lawyers to defend him.

The difference is that, one is spending his personal money while the other is spending Nigeria tax payers money which includes u.
It is called psychology of the crowd. Tinubu is so gifted with playing mind games. What more is to be released that is not already in the public?

He has been playing some folks Right left and center over things that are too simple and obvious.

In the end it will still amount to nothing as usual. Prof. Soludo understands better.

In a democracy like the United States of freedom of speech. I was expecting billboards to be flying up and down putting pressure on the U.S judiciary, 'ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY'. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by GeneralPula: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
My Point;
TINUBU attended Chicago state University but he forfeited his certificate alongside the $450,0000 for pushing drugs

๐Ÿ˜†

25 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is called psychology of the crowd. Tinubu is so gifted with playing mind games. What more is to be released that is not already in the public?

He has been playing some folks Right left and center over things that are too simple and obvious.

In the end it will still amount to nothing as usual. Prof. Soludo understands better.

In a democracy like the United States of freedom of speech. I was expecting billboards to be flying up and down putting pressure on the U.S judiciary. grin
u mumu
same tinubu that was busy going to people's houses uninvited to present and show them his INEC certificate of returns, will now have a first class in a US school and be using it to play mind games grin grin grin grin

u people foolishly rate this man too much grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by GeneralPula: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
and he is filling for an emergency Appeal grin grin grin grin
And If heโ€™s not the owner of the result, can he even be filing any emergency appeal?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

And If heโ€™s not the owner of the result, can he even be filing any emergency appeal?
what is this one saying?

are u a child ni?

is the case not against him?
Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by ElSudani: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:
I laugh when i read some comments of ignorant Tinubu supporters on this forum.

Atiku and Tinubu friendship dated back to when he was vice president and Tinubu was governor of Lagos.
After the 1999 general election, PDP was controlling majority of the states in the Country. they had 21 states, APP 9 and all from the North. AD was 6 and all from the SW. Meaning Obasenjo from the SW didnt have a single governor from his party PDP in his region. it was a big shame to him and before the 2003 general election, he planned to make sure all the SW states goes to PDP.
He gave Atiku the task of making sure he brings all the SW states to PDP. Atiku succeeded but decided to leave Lagos because of 2 things;
1. his friendship with Tinubu (main reason)
2. Lagos was strategic incase the agreement he had with OBJ to take over from him failed.
Leaving out Lagos for Tinubu was the genesis of Obj vs Atiku quarrel.
That was the reason when the handwriting was cleared to him that Obj is not picking him, he quickly ran to Tinubu and AC was birthed.
Atiku knows in and out of Tinubu
He pushed the case to USA because he know he will never get the truth in Nigeria. our judges will collect bribe and that is the end.

As long as Atiku is the one chasing this case, i am 100% certain that Tinubu is parading a fake certificate and that is a fact. he may have attended Chicago state university, but something may have happened along the line that made him not to get the original certificate and he has in one way or the other confided in Atiku. Is it not obvious that the certificate he is parading has the signature of someone that came into the school in 1998, whereas he claimed he graduated 1979.

Truly he might have attended the school, but he never had a certificate from them and it is possible the certificate was part of what he forfeited alongside the $450,0000 as a result of trafficking drugs in the USA. This is why he is telling the US court right now that releasing his certificate to Atiku will completely destroy whatever good image that is left of him

My Point;

How do you forfeit your certificate? I read the CBS report on this case and I wonder why Nigerian journalists can't be like that.
They stated the facts without bringing their bias opinions into it.
No muddling up anything, no personal opinions or suppositions.
How can an educated person say you forfeited your certificate even when the university said several times that you graduated with honors from their institution?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by GeneralPula: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

what is this one saying?

are u a child ni?

is the case not against him?
And Iโ€™m asking you..

If tinubu didnโ€™t have CSU result, then on what basis is he filing an appeal and yet, theyโ€™re listening to him?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Only criminals will believe TIEFNUBUโ€™S imaginary certificate is real! grin

The judge has become ashamed for Nigeria and Africa. cry

He needs TWO days to recover from the โ€œCCCCCHOCKโ€! cheesy

He cannot believe how a WHOLE PRESIDIOT OF A SHYTEHOLE can sink so low!!!! shocked
He really has to contend with a moral burden dealing with bringing down a whole PRESIDIOT of a fantastically-corrupt country like LIEJERIA!

No wonder Biden dodged Tiefnubu for UNGA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

How do you forfeit your certificate? I read the CBS report on this case and I wonder why Nigerian journalists can't be like that.
They stated the facts without bringing their bias opinions into it.
No muddling up anything, no personal opinions or supposition.
How can an educated person say you forfeited your certificate even when the university said several times that you graduated with honors from their institution?
lolz
graduated with honors but yet cant authenticate the certificate he said he got from them grin grin

are u sure u are normal this afternoon?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Zandena(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
There's no way Tinubu's Chicago university certificate could be fake, however I suspect that Atiku discovered some incoherent details such as age, middle name which Mr. Tinubu had tempered with in his INEC form EC. Hence the reason Atiku is insisting on sighting the Chicago documents.

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

And Iโ€™m asking you..

If tinubu didnโ€™t have CSU result, then on what basis is he filing an appeal and yet, theyโ€™re listening to him?
this one doesnt even understand what he is defending grin grin grin

someone is been challenged for an offence he claimed he didnt commit, a lower court rule against him. if he is not satisfied with the judgement, he has the right for appeal.
even evans that knows he is kidnapper still filed an appeal when the lower court ruled against him

please what is ur level of education? u are wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

u mumu
same tinubu that was busy going to people's houses uninvited to present and show them his INEC certificate of returns, will now have a first class in a US school and be using it to play mind games grin grin grin grin

u people foolishly rate this man too much
grin grin

With Pampers lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by GeneralPula: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

this one doesnt even understand what he is defending grin grin grin

someone is been challenged for an offence he claimed he didnt commit, a lower court rule against him. if he is not satisfied with the judgement, he has the right for appeal.
even evans that knows he is kidnapper still filed an appeal when the lower court ruled against him

please what is ur level of education? u are wasting my time
And whereโ€™s Evans today after appeal?

So, hold your breathe. Time will tell you if Atiku is chasing shadows or not..

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by ElSudani: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
graduated with honors but yet cant authenticate the certificate he said he got from them grin grin

are u sure u are normal this afternoon?

Don't be an illiterate. The diploma you get on graduation date in the U.S is just a ceremonial document like the university said several times.
Nothing can be more authentic than the university confirming that you graduated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zandena:
There's no way Tinubu's Chicago university certificate could be fake, however I suspect that Atiku discovered some incoherent details such as age, middle name which Mr. Tinubu had tempered with in his INEC form EC. Hence the reason Atiku is insisting on sighting the Chicago documents.
the one he submitted to INEC is fake.

how can he claimed to graduate in 1979 and the certificate with INEC is bearing the name of someone that joined the school in 1998?
do dey sign certificate multiple times?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by Intrepid01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

The joke is on us, they are both spending tax payers money, stolen now or in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

Don't be an illiterate. The diploma you get on graduation date in the U.S is just a ceremonial document like the university said several times.
Nothing can be more authentic than the university confirming that you graduated.

lolz
he graduated without certificate grin grin grin grin

read my post again. he forfeited his original certificate because of drug dealings. if he didnt, then let him present it
Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Intrepid01:

The joke is on us, they are both spending tax payers money, stolen now or in the past.

yes atiku stole in the past and we know

we are talking of now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by ElSudani: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
he graduated without certificate grin grin grin grin

read my post again. he forfeited his original certificate because of drug dealings. if he didnt, then let him present it

It's OK if you want to joke and troll. But this is not going to help Atiku or Obi one bit. You are all destined to lule again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

And whereโ€™s Evans today after appeal?

So, hold your breathe. Time will tell you if Atiku is chasing shadows or not..

u should have said that instead trying to sound like someone that do even understand what law is.

This una defensive game is making most of u forget ur brain for toilet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Back On Track Economically โ€“ Tony Elumelu Hails MPC Decision / The President And The First Lady In Picture / How Did A Naval Officer Get N20.7m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.