Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (1971 Views)

Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One / My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by chakula: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2011
The non-Muslim husband would naturally not recognize Prophet Muhammad (saw) to be a prophet of Allah (swt) and might object to the Islamic practices of his wife. He could object to the hijab which the wife would wear. He could want the wife to dress more 'moderately' especially when accompanying him to a party. Moreover he could ask the wife to sit with him while he consumes alcohol. The husband could want the wife to serve alcohol for him and a couple of friends after dinner. It is a huge sin in Islam for a person to have anything to do with alcohol. Moreover the husband could want to eat pork for lunch or dinner and could ask the wife to cook it for him. Again this is something not allowed for a Muslim to do and thus would cause trouble in the family. The husband could find it okay for him to drink where his wife is offering prayers. It could be okay for the husband to keep a pet dog inside the house. This is another thing which is not allowed by Islam but the non- Muslim husband might not understand it. As it can be seen, there can be a lot of issues which can arise between the marriage of a Muslim woman and non-Muslim man.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2011
oga, all u ve posted above are man made thinking and not of God. Anyone can marry anyone provided they are both theists. l may never marry an atheist in my life time

As for others, i reserve my comment undecided
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Sweetnecta: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^^^^ Allah says in command that muslim woman is forbidden to non muslim men.

thats your answer. what toba said is man made [toba's theology].

being a theist is not enough to secure a muslim woman for a wife. Islamic monotheism is.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
smh. its the young, bright and promising muslims that i feel sorry for, cos of the way they ve been blind folded by this archaic kinda thinking. The only female muslim nlder that i truly like the most on the forum has also been brainshwashed by this delusion. pathetic.

I feel so sorry for pple like sweetnecta

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by deols(f): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2011
toba:

smh. its the young, bright and promising muslims that i feel sorry for, cos of the way they ve been blind folded by this archaic kinda thinking. The only female muslim nlder that i truly like the most on the forum has also been brainshwashed by this delusion. pathetic.

I feel so sorry for pple like sweetnecta

oh! u just made my weekend!!! smiley wink

All d talk on ds forum isnt for nothing i know. People's perspectives change. We learn!
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2011
smh. U better go to bed, its too early for kids to talk
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by deols(f): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2011
toba:

smh. U better go to bed, its too early for kids to talk

stop d kid talk jor. some people wld start thnkn am truly one.

There are only two people in this world. children and adults and I sure is an adult! grin grin
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2011
as far as im concerned, im still the closest person to know on NL and would be able to access u well. u are promising and have a bright future but u are still a kid to me cos of some things that are yet to evolve in you
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by deols(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2011
toba:

as far as im concerned, im still the closest person to know on NL and would be able to access u well. u are promising and have a bright future but u are still a kid to me cos of some things that are yet to evolve in you

eh! faaabu(fable). .lol. U'r right as far as u'r concerned. But no, u ar not d closest to me. access me well? dats if I want u to. or did u mean assess? lipsrsealed

how can u keep calln m a kid wen my mates are carrying baby bumps all over Nigeria. Mr. toba, seriously, stop that.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2011
deols:

eh! faaabu(fable). .lol. U'r right as far as u'r concerned. But no, u ar not d closest to me. access me well? dats if I want u to. or did u mean assess? lipsrsealed

how can u keep calln m a kid wen my mates are carrying baby bumps all over Nigeria. Mr. toba, seriously, stop that.
accessibility. to get into u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can deny the obvious as regards the familiarity sad

How old are U? angry
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Sweetnecta: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^ Toba; Rule of romance 101 [even orientation class, not even prerequisite]; you dont ask a woman her age or her weight.

You wait until she gives it to you, if she finds you marriage material.

You are batting 0 for 9, striking out each time at bat.

No wonder, there is desperado written all over you.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by mukina2: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
who has been brainwashed?
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^ Toba; Rule of romance 101 [even orientation class, not even prerequisite]; you dont ask a woman her age or her weight.

You wait until she gives it to you, if she finds you marriage material.

You are batting 0 for 9, striking out each time at bat.

No wonder, there is desperado written all over you.
Smh. U dont know what I and the person in question have been discussing. I have my reason for asking her that question.

FYI Im not a desperado. I've lived 10 years of it and its cool. I spend less and save more. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Sweetnecta: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
Toba is beside himself in emotional confusion. Even your muslim supporters on this forum will not advise their muslim female to give you a thought.

Believe me, no muslim wants a disbeliever as an in law.

Continue to save money.

After a while some smart Muslim will come for your daughter, so that you can save even more money.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
who are my supporters? u guys have all agreed to against me not so?
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Roland17(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
toba:

who are my supporters? u guys have all agreed to against me not so?
Toba I dey r back, I am tired of this religious bigotry, we are first of all human before religion,race or nationality. If only those six feet below can talk.
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Sweetnecta: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^^^^ before we are human human on earth we already confessed Islam at our spiritual gathering in heaven.

so which one really came first?
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2011

Toba I dey r back, I am tired of this religious bigotry, we are first of all human before religion,race or nationality. If only those six feet below can talk.
Bro may God bless uuuuu o
lf not cos of this myopic thinking, may i would have been married to someone on this forum or been engaged whilst waiting for same to graduate.

No, they have been blindfolded by human doctrine and knowledge.

hin dey una body till judgement day grin
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2011

^^^^^^^ before we are human human on earth we already confessed Islam at our spiritual gathering in heaven.
so which one really came first
oga go siddon jo.
u have never been objective since i've known u. before lslam came, what did pple believed in? was there religious marriage division? smh
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Sweetnecta: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
^ Could you point to a period in human history that there was no Islam, and the non muslims were not under the wrath of Allah?

I do hope you know that Adam [as] and his wife and the slewed son were muslims, while the brother who slewed was not?
Re: Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^ Could you point to a period in human history that there was no Islam, and the non muslims were not under the wrath of Allah?

Nonsense. Who told u this? shocked shocked shocked

I do hope you know that Adam [as] and his wife and the slewed son were muslims, while the brother who slewed was not?

This' another lie.

Pity Im far away from town and wouldnt have time to respond embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslims Should Stay Away From Halloween / I Need Answers From Muslims / Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.