Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery (36891 Views)

Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Iyke1998(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
I spoke with a Julius berger Senior staff who worked on the second Niger bridge and he boldly told me that, the bridge was never ready for commissioning,but the then FG of Buhari forced them to declare it ready so that it'll be among the project of Buhari.
This is exactly what is playing out with this Dangote refinery

4 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by LordAdam16: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
In Buhari's voice, corruption is fighting back.
No one buys this impromptu excoriation of Dangote's Refinery.
Operations will ineluctably commence.

They can kick and whine.
F*cking saboteurs that should be sent to the gallows.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Skillsnigeria: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by jahsharon: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tinubu is not a rubber stamp for economic looters.

2 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by SHEREOG: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

We don't have a refinery NNPC still wants to fustrate Dangote

Obviously NNPC are working for South Korean and British Refinery Oga you no sabi read, try the read b4 you type na

Dangote Refinery on loan, stalled construction due to covid 19 pandemic in 2019/2020 banks still collected intrest and loan repayment

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by eteba(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
U09ce:
Very useless journalism. Who told them that NNPC is a regulators? For those who don't know, the agency in charge of regulating Dangote Refinery is the Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Regulatory Agency(NMDPRA).
Yes, former DPR

2 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by ValarDoharis: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
When we tell you that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, you guys argue otherwise.

NNPC wants to keep bringing in fuel, they don't want cheap petrol for Nigerians
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

Obviously NNPC are working for South Korean and British Refinery

Dangote Refinery on loan, stalled construction due to covid 19 pandemic in 2019/2020 banks still collected intrest and loan repayment

If I am Dangote I will use monopoly to make Nigeria pay so much money for any product

1 Like

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by JuanDeDios: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Where dangote wan buy crude oil from sef

South South abi the imaginary oil found in Gombe and katsina

Because Ondo oil is not even enough to power I pass my neighbor generator

Anyways be like na Edo Delta and Akwa Ibom go sell for him

Make he no near PH shaa
You don't want to sell PH oil? You want to be using it to make fisherman's soup? Or be drinking it?

5 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Felix6: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

If I am Dangote I will use monopoly to make Nigeria pay so much money for any product

These are voice of Jacob and hand of Esau things. The western countries selling refined products to Nigeria will never allow any refinery to work in Nigeria. Both Government and private.

4 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by OlujobaSamuel: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
This report is filled with falsehood.
NNPC is not a regulator, before the commission, there would have been license to operate, even if the company isn't ready to operate, they will have it on ground before commissioning.

3 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by descartes400: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

You selectively ignored the below
But even if he gets the crude, there are safety and quality concerns voiced by employees of Dangote, contractors, and some officials at NNPC. Without the completion of the refinery, there are concerns that the quality of jet fuel and diesel produced would be subpar

1 Like

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by MS247: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Felix6:

These are voice of Jacob and hand of Esau things. The western countries selling refined products to Nigeria will never allow any refinery to work in Nigeria. Both Government and private.

They have people in the right position... Fear Oyinbo, so what if NNPC shuts down operation in Dangote Refinery and claim they don't meet regulatory standard??
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by israelmao(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
NNPC couldn't fix a single functional refinery for donkey years a private refinery is about starting operations it is coming up with cock and bull story why it will not operate to the optimal level.
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by MS247: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
descartes400:

You selectively ignored the below

.he hasn't refined any products why the speculation?!

DPR has standard laboratory that test cabon content and other requirements

2 Likes

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by FreeStuffsNG: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/fear-grips-nnpc-as-dangote-struggles-to-get-approval-to-operate-uncompleted-refinery/
So much bad press about this Dangote Refinery lately. His media handlers seem to be sleeping. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by steveodo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
I fear this government is not on DANGOTE camp
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by saysoo: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/fear-grips-nnpc-as-dangote-struggles-to-get-approval-to-operate-uncompleted-refinery/
This is a bullshit report. Dangote ref is in a FTZ, does not need NNPCL to get crude. MOUs can go to Sai Tome, Angola, Kenya, even JV partners in Nigerian upstream can sell to him.
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by 7arrows: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
aminulive:

Una dey fool una sef there. So person out in so much into this project without been sure of the license to run it. I hear una. I beg guy start your business is you ready. Mr. Aliko Nigerian government wallet.
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

So these are the kind of people that support tinubu. So basically what u are telling me is tinubu does not have power again. U see one thing about people like u is that u don't like telling urself the truth. Look at how quick u started blaming nnpc
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Chibuzoripob: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
sad Dey should continue to DECEIVE themselves..Make Pota refinery sha work this December..That's ALL cool
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Kobicove(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
That project overshot budget because of the massive inefficiencies there
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by vatsa101(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Did u read well before this ur comments ?

Orisirisi

If I am Dangote I will use monopoly to make Nigeria pay so much money for any products[
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by porthouse7(f): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

Make he no near PH shaa
igbo man
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by 7arrows: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

Make he no near PH shaa

Bro. There's nothing aliko is doing that Nigeria's money is not involved. If you know you know. The oil supply is the smallest thing. Have you ever thought about why a country like Nigeria couldn't build a running refinery for years, but one man (private) made it happen. Infact one of the largest in the world.
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Curious345: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
For being regularly mentioned in the "Emefiele gate", Dangote may soon be behind bars
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by RealEmilokan: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
People like don't have sense. Did you read the article? Honestly your school fees is wasted.

MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by sheffybugatty: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
The bigger the head, the bigger the problem.

Dangote must have been having restless night like this.
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Rex123(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:
grin

Orisirisi

Dangote doesn't have the power to monopolise anything. Na government day give monopoly
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by Prenonjebose: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is serious. It just shows the level of reckless corruption under Buhari's administration. The refinery must not be allowed to foist this level of greed and callous action, with it's attendant danger on Nigerians. Totally unacceptable. He wants to avoid a collosal loss to the detriment of people. Hopefully, this may not be the case
Re: Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery by ppogba: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
U09ce:
Very useless journalism. Who told them that NNPC is a regulators? For those who don't know, the agency in charge of regulating Dangote Refinery is the Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Regulatory Agency(NMDPRA).

After going thru the first few paragraphs, no one needs to tell you it is a poor write up by one hungry, ill-informed paid fifth columnist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.