Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. (1181 Views)

APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by nikky5(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Now that the duo of Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour party have indicated their interest to challenge the validity of the judgement of the PEPC at the apex court, there would be consequences.

It is very clear to all Nigerians that Tinubu actually won the last presidential election. None of his opponents could prove how they won. Rather, they are chasing clouts with frivolous charges bordering on Tinubu's certificate and drug issues.

I am not a lawyer but I strongly believe that the apex court will peruse the judgement of the Appeal court with no admittance of fresh charges. The PEPT spent about eleven hours to convince Nigerians and the world why they arrived at their conclusive judgement. It was very convincing that Tinubu won the election.

We are not expecting anything different from the Apex court. The serial loser has been there severally in the past pursuing a mandate he never lost. The Agulu man has no case at all. I was surprised he was advised by his legal team to seek redress at the supreme Court. Well, this is the season of cashing out for lawyers in electoral matters.

At the end of the day, Atiku and Obi will still lost out because the evidences are just too glaring.

Tinubu actually went to school. His Alma mata testified that he was their student. His certificate and transcripts were authentic. Few days from now, his academic records will be released that will dash the hopes of the Agulu man and his Fulani brother.

Atiku will retire from partisan politics. Never again will he contest any election in Nigeria. As for Peter Obi, the Labour party had avowed to send him parking. How can a university graduate as he claimed present only his GCE abi na WASC. He will have to wait for another 16 years. How old do you think he will be by then? 80 years of course.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by Ofunaofu: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
OP, you could have made more sense if this thread was created to explain the picture below

7 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by Buzzbirth(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
No mind the yeye op

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by Chochovini: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
So what happens when things doesn‘t go the way you envisaged?
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by rinzaugustine: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
From the emptiness of your write up you are probably less than 17 years..use the time you are wasting to prepare for your education
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by yarimo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Obi and ATIKU lawyers are the latest millionaires and billionaires in town. Kudos to them

8 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by complexstuffs(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Buzzbirth:
No mind the yeye op

rinzaugustine:
From the emptiness of your write up you are probably less than 17 years..use the time you are wasting to prepare for your education

Ofunaofu:
OP, you could have made more sense if this thread was created to explain the picture below

The OP really struck a nerve.

IPOB cannibals in sifia pains
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by Godofwar247(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Above all, the unity of Nigeria is not Negotiable...
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by Ofunaofu: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Where is the pain
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by rinzaugustine: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
complexstuffs:
I go carry those my fingers wey poverty don bend go quote my father That gave me zero me zero IQ

thank you
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by rinzaugustine: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by oyatz(m): 3:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Chochovini:
So what happens when things doesn‘t go the way you envisaged?

Then ,the Supreme Court will create Atiku-Obi dual Presidency.
Atiku will be in-charge of
Defence and National Security
Internal Affairs (including Police, Prison &other Paramilitary Organizations)
Foreign Affairs
CBN & monetary policies.

While Peter Obi (whose supporters, the Obidients were most vocal participants in the Electoral Petitions) should be in-charge of

Works & Housing
Finance
Health
Communications
All other duties of the FG.

6 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen After The Supreme Court Judgement. by allthingsgood: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2023
nikky5:
Now that the duo of Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour party have indicated their interest to challenge the validity of the judgement of the PEPC at the apex court, there would be consequences.

It is very clear to all Nigerians that Tinubu actually won the last presidential election. None of his opponents could prove how they won. Rather, they are chasing clouts with frivolous charges bordering on Tinubu's certificate and drug issues.

I am not a lawyer but I strongly believe that the apex court will peruse the judgement of the Appeal court with no admittance of fresh charges. The PEPT spent about eleven hours to convince Nigerians and the world why they arrived at their conclusive judgement. It was very convincing that Tinubu won the election.

We are not expecting anything different from the Apex court. The serial loser has been there severally in the past pursuing a mandate he never lost. The Agulu man has no case at all. I was surprised he was advised by his legal team to seek redress at the supreme Court. Well, this is the season of cashing out for lawyers in electoral matters.

At the end of the day, Atiku and Obi will still lost out because the evidences are just too glaring.

Tinubu actually went to school. His Alma mata testified that he was their student. His certificate and transcripts were authentic. Few days from now, his academic records will be released that will dash the hopes of the Agulu man and his Fulani brother.

Atiku will retire from partisan politics. Never again will he contest any election in Nigeria. As for Peter Obi, the Labour party had avowed to send him parking. How can a university graduate as he claimed present only his GCE abi na WASC. He will have to wait for another 16 years. How old do you think he will be by then? 80 years of course.

I agree Tinubu won. The evidence is overwhelming. But I know atiku will still keep trying his luck.

(1) (Reply)

Wadea, 6yr Old Palestinian Boy Stabbed To Death 26 Times In USA (video) / What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? / PDP 'the Koko'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.