Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? (1166 Views)

ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / New Kano Emirates: Ganduje Has Done Right Thing - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Peejayz: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2023
This is not your usual tribal war stuff, please I want y'all to mention one thing he has done right to benefit the common man on the street .

Just one , and I will be satisfied....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Offpointng: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Peejayz:
This is not your usual tribal war stuff, please I want y'all to mention one thing he has done right to benefit the common man on the street .

Just one , and I will be satisfied....

He removed subsidy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by adebayo987: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2023
I'm still thinking

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Jokerman(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Everyone is now doing intermittent fasting for health 😊

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

You this Nyammiri , what do you want Tinubu to do? He developed Lagos in 16Bc , and that's enough. Tinubu won't do anything again just to teach Nyammiri political lesson.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Nwodosis(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2023
He won the legality of his "grab it and run with it ".

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Offpointng:

He removed subsidy
There is no subsidy ans diesel is 1200 petrol is 680

Who teach you maths abeg

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI
Floating naira with multiple rates?

Subsidy removal? Lmao and fuel is 680 and diesel is 1200

Come on na you can think better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2023
MEEVEET:

Floating naira with multiple rates?

Subsidy removal? Lmao and fuel is 680 and diesel is 1200

Come on na you can think better

Naira rate is determined by the seller and market forces no more CBN using oil proceed to defend the naira so that some elite can import nonsense

Yes it's more expensive and wastage and sales to neighboring countries ended

Last go and check the recorded increase in state and local government allocation collected

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI
shatap
Stop talking nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Naira rate is determined by the seller and market forces no more CBN using oil proceed to defend the naira so that some elite can import nonsense

Last go and check the recorded increase in state and local government allocation collected
is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩 😭
confess
stop talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Really why is bank rate different from black market rate by over 200

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩 😭
confess
stop talking nonsense

Go and take your asthma drug and stop disturbing my mention with irrelevant trash

Or should I call dominique and Seun for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by AlhajiCSO: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Go and take your asthma drug and stop disturbing my mention with irrelevant trash

Or should I call dominique and Seun for you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2023
MEEVEET:

Really why is bank rate different from black market rate by over 200

Most Aboki buy from bank managers, while banks get it from their customers making deposit to their domiciliary account and people who use bank for exchange

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Padipadi(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI
All these only brought hardship. I v not seen the long-term gain and I blv it won't happen.
How do I know?
Cos FG no cut earnings of those in govt.
A sure and serious way of knowing a saver is by cutting unnecessary expenses. Living sacrificially for tomorrow. All those rich govs suppose even they donate their riches back to govt coffers to be even distributed into the economy holistically.
I v never seen a cheerful giver in Nigeria. Never! All na rich-enriching-the rich.
Just hustle & make money, but try to be legit!

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Number 1 He defeated Pandora Hoebee and safe Nigerians from hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Most Aboki buy from bank managers, while banks get it from their customers making deposit to their domiciliary account and people who use bank for exchange
You obviously don't know how dollar market works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
MEEVEET:

You obviously don't know how dollar market works

So how does it work

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

So how does it work
You don't just walk into a bank and buy dollar at the official rate oga

You go to bank demand for the form, fill the form stating how much you need and what you want to use it for

Then they add you to a waiting list that can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months

Some Nigerians studying abroad haven't gotten theirs in 8 months

At least you learned something today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Bobloco: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2023
The only thing he has done is moving over 180 million Nigerians into multidimensional poverty

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Cruise777: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2023
MEEVEET:

You don't just walk into a bank and buy dollar at the official rate oga

You go to bank demand for the form, fill the form stating how much you need and what you want to use it for

Then they add you to a waiting list that can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months

Some Nigerians studying abroad haven't gotten theirs in 8 months

At least you learned something today

Am talking about Aboki getting dollars, and not legitimate transaction and use of form M

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by MEEVEET: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Am talking about Aboki getting dollars, and not legitimate transaction and use of form M

Oga no aboki can walk into a bank and get dollar

They are BDC agents and given mere $5k per day... What's that?
Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Tochi3(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2023
He has rightly brought the era of Agberoism & bullion vans politics
Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2023
I heard traffic has Reduced Drastically...

I don't know how True it is?
Somebody pls affirm this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by ayo2008: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2023
Offpointng:

He removed subsidy

So subsidy removal that put pain on the mass and profit the elites is now achievement?

Chai!
Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by ayo2008: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI

Paper / audio achievement

Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by Aboks(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2023
he has paid 35k
Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by LagosG: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not just 1 person
Re: What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President? by dominic17: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2023
All these you listed how has it benefit you?
Cruise777:
Subsidy removal

Floating of Naira

Student Loans

Stock market gains

Multiple FDI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economy: The Masses Should March To Abuja And Sack Tinubu Immediately / Tinubu: The Gradual But Steady Wrecking Of A Nation / South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.