Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) (63194 Views)

Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) / Neighbour's Trap Catches A Big Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2023
zangaozanga:
Nigerians just like to kill and eat anything they see πŸ’―
that is why they behave like zombie
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Judas just many for this forum.

"Master, why waste this costly oil, we could sell and give the proceed to the poor"

Self serving idiots... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Buffalo2(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2023
LivingSage:
What do you expected of him?
He should be domesticating it?

Una too dey form
I wonder oo.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by dkidd: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2023
maasoap:

Nigerians just like to criticise their country and fellow Nigerians needlessly. I mean, what's the basis of your criticism here? He's a fisherman, not just some random guys going on weekend fishing trip.
Lot's of Nairaland commenters are stupidly stupid. That someone is eating this they will quickly ascribe it to hunger. So fisherman nor go eat again? Most of them making such comments are not exposed. They eat all sorts of meat and sea creatures in the west too. Heck I ate my first octopus from ShopRite about 8 years ago and it tasted sooo good I became addicted till date. If a man wants to eat shark or whale let them be so long as they're not breaking any laws while at it

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by dkidd: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2023
LivingSage:
What do you expected of him?
He should be domesticating it?

Una too dey form
And na them no get shishi
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by IDnoble1: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Eating mosquitoes and roaches of course

ivolt:

There are worse countries out there.

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
DSS should as a matter of urgency arrest this man.

This is pure wickedness killing a harmless shark.

There is no day that passes without a bad news from SE.

TUFIAKWA
Your moniker says much about you
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
zangaozanga:

Is shark not edible?
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
gonkin:
Shark no dey sweet. I've eaten it, it tastes somehow and feel weird in the mouth. Not worth it. I'm not trying it again. Especially when u read sharks urine is abosorb by its flesh. Gosh

Have you tried shark fin soup? Ate it in Taiwan. Kinda like it.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Saibits(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
that's a bull shark by the way
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by MamaletASO: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why did he killed d shark??

I thought dey have shared palliative to his side??

#StopExtinctionOfSeaAnimals

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by salrab(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wow.....pepper soup loading πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ˜Ž
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
zangaozanga:
It's really depressing. They want to kill and eat anything and all things including their fellow human being, and it's not as if the people Doing the killings and eating are hungry and starving o... they will see an endangered animals and next thing that comes to their primitive minds is pepper soup!
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
ivolt:

There are worse countries out there.

I agree, the China is even more ludicrous
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by EjehDtiger: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/fisherman-butchers-shark-caught-in-bayelsa-community-2.html#comments

Before Alex Iwobi, Davido and their wildlife talk go come the fish go din enter belle.

But wait, if animal kill man wetin go happen to the animal since Iwobi and co say na animal good to protect pass human being.

And again if lion kill other animal for forest wetin go happen to the lion?

These people think animal killing animals will make some species go into extinction but they fail to understand that what affects animals mostly is a change in their ecosystem. Let them treat climate change and live hunting.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Faposky95: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
We just have Oceanography institutions here for nothing....
If na Yankee, dem go don see project wey go explain why the sharks dey come our shores. Instead as Agbado no be protein, wetin man Afrique go do.....even oyel wey dem get no provide for the people.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by chudez0147(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Read what you just typed up there and tell me if you have sense
MichaelSokoto:
na dis wan dem sabi, to dey suffer & smile dey go!

u have massive wealth in ur backyard yet northerners wit no wealth close to ur own are way better than u...

Instead of dem to have massively supported & vote Obi, their hunger-infested brains faced d other wrong direction.

Continue living like paupers!

I wish d poor fish could Jez resurrect & bite one pesin nyash 4 free b4 goin into d pot!
angry

grin
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by razzydoo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Once saw sharks at Eleko beach. It was from a good distance though. Their fins were out of water in typical fashion.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by slex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chop anything gang
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by FengChui(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gadafii:
If dinosaurs and dragons were real and they appeared in Nigeria, they may end up inside clay pot of hot pepper soup

You no even talk of vampires….
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
To think that i opened this post expecting them to have freed the shark is one big hallucination. See as dem muder this tourist attraction
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by DeGLORIOUS: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Everything for food. The innocent thing is gone. That's why Nigerians can only watch things like this in the zoo or Nature wild.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Have you tried shark fin soup? Ate it in Taiwan. Kinda like it.

Heard its quite a delicacy. But haven't u wondered whe they eat the fin and not the flesh. Omo if u eat shark u will know not all animals are delicious. Its has this liver and agidi pattern in the mouth and tastes like fish stomach
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
toxtimmy:
You don eat monkey too?... how does it taste?

I had that many years ago. Although it was died. The taste is super and looks like reddish brown chicken mean. After eating u must use toothpick
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
gonkin:

Heard its quite a delicacy. But haven't u wondered whe they eat the fin and not the flesh. Omo if u eat shark u will know not all animals are delicious. Its has this liver and agidi pattern in the mouth and tastes like fish stomach

Yeah, it is a delicacy. I will try the flesh anytime i travel again.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2023
You funny and a honest response manπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š.. okay, I should have phrased the question differently, is there any animal you have not eaten yet, including πŸ™€πŸ˜Ώ.

Will you eat this πŸπŸ¦ŽπŸ¦‡?...

gonkin:

I had that many years ago. Although it was died. The taste is super and looks like reddish brown chicken mean. After eating u must use toothpick
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Boyjaco: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Who told you that is a shark 🦈🦈🐬🐬
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Immunity1555: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
benuejosh:
Honestly this is not funny but i can't help but laugh at our brothers from South South. Those guys no the use meat play o especially sea food. They should be a law against this indiscriminate killing of sea creature.

As e the go, them go butcher mermaid water one day.
That law kill you there
Are you vegetarian?

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by NaBanga: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lanretoye:
Americans don't eat fish,they throw it back into the water...mtchew,everything about their life na fake.if them no dey kill fish,where you see the one wey u dey eat.

Which America have you been to? It can't be the one where I have fished with my friends. Although they (the Americans) clean it for me, it is well eaten. Yes there are catch and release ponds, but that isn't the norm. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
NaBanga:

Which America have you been to? It can't be the one where I have fished with my friends. Although they (the Americans) clean it for me, it is well eaten. Yes there are catch and release ponds, but that isn't the norm. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
leave me out of your fake life personal problem.
Re: Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) by borngenius(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:
and law against indscriminate killing of fowl/cow.
I tire o. Hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. / Bull Shark Caught In Oyorokotor, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.