Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu (19504 Views)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Controversial Judgements: We Will Do Our Best To Reform Justice Sector – AGF / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Sirianese: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-willing-to-become-unpopular-to-reform-nigeria-says-tinubu/amp

A lot of brain-dead Nigerians will be happy at this stupid propaganda from Bulaba the father of lies and narcotic drugs
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Temi2468: 1:28am On Sep 23, 2023
wittywriter:

There are two ways i earn online
* Investment/Trading Tasks.
* My Remote work(s).

Wittyness

Please, expatiate further.
Especially how to go about the second one.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Jilo83(m): 2:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Are Oloye Senito Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
You can’t make yourself unpopular anymore

Your shady deals in Chicago has already taken you to the top blacklist of Chicago most wanted criminal

If you actually want to reform Nigeria then return the stolen crown on your evil head

You forced yourself on us that’s why you’re not and will never achieve anything since the spirits of your supposed subjects ain’t happy with you

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Go to court

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:27am On Sep 23, 2023
And don't kill all of us in the process...

The best reforms some of us are expecting from you sir are:

1. Give licence to as many private individual or group of individuals to build and operate refinery

2. Encourage and give licence to as many people that are interested in cement business. Abeg, deliver us from Dangote.

3. Mandate all state governors to make law prohibiting open gracing and be serious about it. The herders don't allow us to farm again

4. Mr. President, pls scrap this agency called FERMA, They are doing nothing in terms of road maintenance despite billions of naira allocated to them.

5. pls sir, travel by road once in awhile and see by yourself what Nigerians are going through, a journey of 4 hours is now more than 12 hours.

6. Pls sir, help us stop all illegal road blocks in our highways both by military, paramilitary and civilians, we don't even knw who is who again.
if you ever traveled through Adamawa - Taraba - Benue - Kogi, particularly between Taraba and Benue, you will understand what am talking about. They are more than 100 on that road alone...

7. Stop giving free money in the name of palliative to our governor, those monies and palliative ended in their purses and that of their cronies and loyalists, ask them to come and give account of the recent money you shared to them even the bailouts they received during baba Buhari. instead invest these monies in agriculture and other ventures that will benefit common man on the street...

8. Be intentional about solving the problems of insecurity in the country, particularly in the Northeast and Benue state, so that farmers can go back to farm...

9. Mandate the NUC to withdraw some courses that are not relevant again from our universities in this modern time. Our tertiary institutions need total overhauling...

10. on NYSC, the primary aim of integration of the scheme had been defeated, pls you can ask the NYSC officials to channel the scheme towards economy development and stop wasting our Commonwealth.
it is proprietors/Proprietress that benefitting more from this scheme...

11. Pls tell the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs to revisit and pay all the N-power retirees
(Both batch A & B)
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Electoral fraudster.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by blingxx(m): 3:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue

Show me a Nigerian city with no tout in motor park
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ayo2008: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Power of African Jazz
You need deliverance ASAP!
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by AjaoEstater(m): 4:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigeria is the greatest polity on earth. We are #1 in many things and are giant of a whole continent in fact West Africa is under our influence. Agbani Darego, Enyimba FC, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Victor Osimhen, Chicken Republic, Trans Amusement Park are all Nigerian things. The country was born to be great and a 3,600 years history from Nok Civilization. We have 5 undisputed oldest cities in Africa and #1 in agriculture, oil, and building materials like cement in Africa. Computer Village is the largest tech area in the whole continent and Ibeno beach is the largest sand beach in western Africa. With ~400 radio stations we are #1 in Africa and #13 out of 20 in the World (Ireland where I live for the second half of my life is not even in Top 20). We are the home of Moniepoint, Kuda, OPAY, Jumia, Konga, Jiji, Supermart, Hotels.ng and our corporate laws going back to the Indigenous decree then supplanted with NIP put our people and economy first (i.e. Jumia shutting it logistics service in every country except Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Morroco, and MTN force to make MTN Nigeria become a thing) and we are #1 in breweries in Africa with 5 major companies- Guiness Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries, International Breweries, Grand Oak, and Nigerian Distilleries. Nigeria will be a great power and the most advance in our lifetime. We are just starting!

Note: I want to add Nigerian Pidgin and Nigerian English have influence the English language with 29 of our words added to the English dictionary. Our Federal structure is the best in the world after the USA esp. After the 16 laws that amended the 1999 constitution. We are also unique in our diversity with 250-400 ethnic tribes and 500-800 languages.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by 12345baba(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Talkative president
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.

What has Tinub since may sacrificed for the future of Nigeria?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Myer(m): 5:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Boondocxs:
Mr president we are not seeing your reforms
What is wrong, you promised swift policy implementation instead the suffering have doubled

Most of the reforms are not short term yields.
In due time, some will yield next year, some longer.
But rest assured Economists and Financial analyst who know the implication of his policies are confident that Nigeria is now on the right path and will be better in due time. Even international communities who mean well for Africa and Nigeria and have been waiting for the sleeping giant to rise are celebrating that we have BAT as our president. They know the implications of the Fuel Subsidy removal among other policies he is making.

If you mean well for Nigeria, this administration will definitely favor you and all who mean well for her.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by FlawlessKarl: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Easylife1234: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2023
God help you sir 🙏
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by tachia406: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Despite my support for the President, I don't want to agree that what we are passing through in Nigeria is just temporary. Because nothing in Nigeria goes up and comes down. Rather it remains.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What did he do for the people and inhabitants of Lagos in his 8years and since he started being a political godfather in the southwest over two decades? Was he blind to the plight, pain and penury of the populace then? Has GOD suddenly touched his heart to genuinely change for good because of the very near irreparable damage of his image if the CSU releases his full documents to the world? Is Asiwaju under duress or did he mean it? Are these words political or did he speak on oat?

Questions For A Higher Power!
Believe Yekini A. Ogunlere at your own peril..
BAT is allegedly a falsified and stolen identity!
A political thief stealing mandate not won can never be of any form of benefit to the people!

He did many, he's far better than many of his peers in administration.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Johel(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-willing-to-become-unpopular-to-reform-nigeria-says-tinubu/amp

Clown....Peter Obi is more popular than you and he even got more followers than you.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Fujiyama: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:
I guess you would have preferred Fulanis and their namas roaming about the country as if we are in stone age.. anti-development and anti-progress people.
Or the other 'Gbaju e' a.k.a lying machine with nothing upstairs.

^^^
undecided

Oh...now the Fulani (an entire ethnicity) are anti-development and anti-progress? You are shameless.

The 'Gbajue/lying machine' is not in charge. Your man is. And your man is misfiring badly. He has already quietly backtracked on his hasty, ill-advised fuel import subsidy decision. He will soon try to quietly backtrack on the equally rash and ill-advised floating of the Naira - but that will be a lot harder to do.

What then was the point of all this suffering? You send the economy into a death roll with inflation soaring above the ozone layer - only to reverse your 2 signature policies in a couple of months? What was the damn point? undecided

flokii:
Just relax and watch Nigeria turn to Lagos

^^^
undecided

This thought should fill all right thinking people with dread.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by AjaoEstater(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu the Executive leader of the Federal Government and a politician for over 30 years finally put the population debate to rest. Nigeria have 240 million people (Wikipedia put 230 estimate other sources say between 218 and 225) that means by 2028 we will be the 3rd most populated country in the world after China and India (remember 10 million babies born annually in the 36 States annually).
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Decarbonisation: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2023
You are already unpopular for forgery, dealing drugs, stealing, impersonation, rigging, thuggery, falsification, lying and lording over criminality.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by wittywriter: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Temi2468:

Please, expatiate further.
Especially how to go about the second one.
Are you new here? I should expantiate and get a ban right...lolz even my last response has been deleted/hidden by bot/mod.
If you need mentorship i can link you to one...or you can drop your digits.

Wittyness
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Nothing you do will reform Nigeria. Its not your destiny. You are a blatant thief
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue
despite this allegation, lagos is the first destination to struggle after university and secondary schools for an average Nigerian
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
This man is sick. Period.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ConfidentialDoc: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
CEOKmotors:
undecided

That was the same shit useless buhari was saying till him finish 2 terms.

Thank you.
Many Nigerians have forgotten already.
IMF/worlbank puppets.
He has no idea how to reform anything.
Just taking orders from UN.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.

Sacrifice for who and what? Did he tell Nigerians to sacrifice during Campaign? He lied and brainwashed slowpoke like you. Anyway may your be beautiful like the state of the country. Say Amen o
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2023
DRUG LORD can never be our president.

Bola where is your certificate?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by simmydare82(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2023
I beg allowed this man to complete his reform, by the time he's done these will be his report card
1. 1 dollar will 2,000
2. 1 litre of pms. 1,200
3. 1 bag of rice. 80,000
4. Garri will become food for the Rich
5. Treacking would have become normal way of transportation for the poor Nigerian
6. Nigeria would have be for the highest bidder
7. Cost of governance would have tripped, because the number of minister will be above 90 and above all, all of us both the that supports his mandate and the one that against his mandate who are not in his government will suffer it together.
Mr President is already popular, please keep on supporting him Mr supporters club.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by remele2(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
No way iooo... U are very popular now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo KOWA Candidate, Osadolor Withdraws, Blames INEC / APC Thugs Threatened To Kill Me After Voting – Ebonyi Voter (Picture) / Buhari Congratulates Tinubu At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.