Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Will You change/replace Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You change/replace Your Parents? (130 Views)

Getting Married And Living In Your Parents House. What Is Wrong About It / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You change/replace Your Parents? by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
If Opportunity will be given to you to choose your parents by yourself in the next world, based on how they treated you right now, or the perception you have about them without considering they're rich or poor would you choose them as your next parents or you will go for another person parents whom you have known?
Re: Will You change/replace Your Parents? by iamtardey: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ah noooo oo

1 Like

Re: Will You change/replace Your Parents? by MSN1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Will You change/replace Your Parents? by akwesenana: 3:08am On Sep 23, 2023
I'll change my mother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Remitano Account Then Don't Miss This Guys / Enhancing The V-neck Wedding Dress Style / Throwback To My Vlog On Getting Dreadlocks For The Fist Time | Starter Locs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.