Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

100Days In Office: Hon. L&K Empowers Constituents, Appoints31non-statutory Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100Days In Office: Hon. L&K Empowers Constituents, Appoints31non-statutory Aides (141 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS) / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / Why Saraki Must Vacate Office -hon Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100Days In Office: Hon. L&K Empowers Constituents, Appoints31non-statutory Aides by possibility99: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
NEWS RELEASE

22/09/2023

100 Days in office : Hon. Lukman Mudasiru Opens Constituency Office, Appoints 31 Non-Statutory Aides

-Gives Business Grants to Constituents

- Empowers Widows, Orphans and People Living With Disabilities

Member House of Representatives, Hon. Lukman Mudasiru (L&K), representing Iwo/Ayedire/Ola-Oluwa federal constituency at the House of Representatives has taken a strategic step in bolstering his efforts to fulfill his Legislative Agenda for the constituency.

These aides were picked across the three local governments of the constituency, Iwo, Ayedire and Ola-Oluwa to serve as links between the lawmaker and the grassroots.

This was disclosed in an event to mark his 100 Days in office and opening of Constituency Office in Iwo, the constituency headquarters to allow his constituents direct access to him.

Before commissioning the office, Hon. Lukman had earlier announced a sum of N250,000 ( Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) business grants to 41 beneficiaries in the constituency.

He also announced an empowerment for Orphans, Widows and the People Living With Disabilities with cash sums, food items and walking aids in a bid to assist in lifting the burden off their shoulders.

Speaking at the event, Hon. Lukman said his vision to reduce joblessness, youth restiveness, thuggery and other social vices as well as bridging the gap of communication between him and the people has made him to dedicate certain percentage of his salary to create employment and reduce poverty in line with his electoral promises during campaign.

"In order to bridge the gap of communication and accessibility between me and my people while I am in Abuja, I have dedicated certain percentage of my salary in appointing the 31 Aides who would join numerous others to help me in ensuring the diligent representation by receiving their requests on my behalf, pass same to me while I attend to them as their representative"

The appointees were drawn from various spheres, encompassing politics, community service, academia, and administrators.

He announced the appointments of the following Aides :

1. Chief Omotayo Kasali - Senior Special Assistant on Political Matters

2. Ishola Hammed - Head of Administration

3. Oyejide Oluwajoba Solomon - Deputy Head of Administration

4.Saminu Bayonle Sodiq - Constituency Secretary

5. Rasheed Taiwo - Constituency Secretary (II)

6. Abiodun Oyelayo - Special Assistant on Community Intervention

7. Adisa Saheed Oriolowo - Special Assistant on Constituency Projects.

8. Ogunajo Saheed Folakemi - Special Assistant on Women Affairs.

9. Nasiru Mutiu - Special Assistant on Photography

10. Iyanda Kazeem - Special Assistant on Special Duty

11. Nasiru Sulaiman - Special Assistant on on Inter Party Affairs

12. Oladipupo Sefiu Aremu - Media Cordinator and General Publicity

13. Tajudeen Eniola Sodiq - Special Assistant on Broadcast Media

14. Abdul-Yekeen Gafar Abiodun - Special Assistant on Print Media

15. Omotoso Tosin Samuel - Special Assistant on Graphics Design

16. Makinde Nureni Asile - Special Assistant on New Media (Social Media)

17. Tadese Yaqub Abiodun - Special Assistant on Electronics Media

18. Omowumi Ibrahim - Special Assistant on Public Affairs

19. Alani Akeem Olawale - Special Assistant on Public Affairs (II)

20. Tijani Modinat - Special Assistant on Social Affairs

21. Olanrewaju Abiola - Special Assistant on Youth Affairs.

22. Olanrewaju Adedeji - Special Assistant on Local Content

23. Opawusi Teslim - Special Assistant on Student Affairs

25. Olatunbosun Mutalib Olabayo - Special Assistant on Current Affairs

25. Oderinwale Aliu Taska - Special Assistant on Logistics

26. Bilawu Morufu Olawale - Special Assistant on Education

27. Taofeek Adegboyega Abu - Special Assistant on Traditional Matters.

28. Adio Kazeem Amere - Special Assistant on Internal Affairs.

29. Olatunbosun Yusuff - Special Assistant on Infrastructure

30. Olatokun Hammed - Special Assistant on Infrastructure (II)

31. Adeniyi Kazeem Ademola
Special Assistant on Palace Matters

The appointments are effective immediately and will remain in place until the conclusion of Hon. Mudashiru Lukman's tenure, unless otherwise decided.

Speaking further on his reason for empowering Widows, Orphans and People Living With Disabilities, he said the gesture was borne out of his passion for women and Youths who have found themselves living with abject poverty and lacking the right and necessary assistance.

Important personalities present at the event were, His Royal Majesty, Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi, Osun PDP State Chairman, Hon. Sunday Bisi, Osun West PDP Senatorial Leader, Hon
Adesoye Oyetunde, Iwo PDP Chairman, Hon Alidu Tiamiyu Adeoye, Iwo Local Government Caretaker Chairmen, Hon. Moshood Kabiru Adekunle and Hon. Kamaldeen Adesina and many others.

(1) (Reply)

Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early / 042 Enugu Bridge Collapsed Nigeria Foxxymobile / IGP Egbetokun Presents Cheques To 420 Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.