Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early (140 Views)

AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps / NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early by eejo(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
I flew into Nigeria this week and horrified by stories of Nigerians who are battling health issues but no lacks the funds for treatment. Some are dying in terrible condition even with their money because Healthcare system has collapse at local government level. National Health Insurance is the only way to save Nigerians from early death. My campaign starts next week and I believe Monday 25th September 2023 marks the beginning of a Journey to liberate Nigerians with a Healthcare Insurance that is safe, efficient and reliable.
Re: Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early by Deco7: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
The solution is that we help one another
Re: Over 20 Million Nigerians Are Suffering Health Issues And Dying Early by doggedfighter(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2023
eejo:
I flew into Nigeria this week and horrified by stories of Nigerians who are battling health issues but no lacks the funds for treatment. Some are dying in terrible condition even with their money because Healthcare system has collapse at local government level. National Health Insurance is the only way to save Nigerians from early death. My campaign starts next week and I believe Monday 25th September 2023 marks the beginning of a Journey to liberate Nigerians with a Healthcare Insurance that is safe, efficient and reliable.

How do you intend going about this ?

(1) (Reply)

FG Set To Reveal CBN Investigation Report, Promises Accountability / Poultry Farmers Call For Maize Import Licenses To Prevent Collapse Of Industry / The Last Fight Of Bulabans And His Evil Thieves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.