Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person (86568 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by attackgat: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
The first picture is Wike shortly before he became Governor of Rivers State 8 years ago

The second picture is Wike Shortly before he handed over some months ago

Power can dry person

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by TemplarLandry: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
The other pic is fake.
Continue in futility.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by KEVIND: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The other pic is fake.
Continue in futility.
Which of them is fake, abi eye dey pain you?

379 Likes 35 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by slimfit1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pray for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by APOPTOSIS: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
WIke Is this way simply because he talks too much. And this action is innate to him, however overtime as he soared higher in the realms of Nigerian politics with the aim of becoming a force at the national level, this decision got him to "talk more" in intensity & frequency.

TALKING aloud requires so much energy because the muscles of the face and neck are involved. These muscles are charged to be under duress (stress).
Stress releases enormous cortisol and calcium which could trigger a whole lot of muscular death through the process of APOPTOSIS which happens to be my moniker, following this, there's a marked reduction in muscle bulk & body size with concomitant weight loss .

I won't be surprised to hear that Wike has got Stomach ulcers too, If not there, then that awaits him soonest because national politics will require him to talk too much with so much engagements. Avoid Stress!

189 Likes 26 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by truthhurtsnaira: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
slimfit1:
Pray for him.

Praying for the devil…. Yeah sure

You sabotage your people dem go never trust you…

Look at him running helter skelter in Abuja… all in vain LOL

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
attackgat:
The first picture is Wike shortly before he became Governor of Rivers State 8 years ago

Power can dry person
nothing like power can dry person. WIKE is also a human being

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Urheadmaster(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Have you prayed for yourself?

One can't age in peace tongue
slimfit1:
Pray for him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Sctests: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
That man Wike does not sleep well at night. In fact, whenever he sleeps in his bedroom, he dreams of his perceived enemies pursing him, because he has killed so many.

He drinks too much alcohol to get false "courage" and forget his worries.

Wike is not clearly a happy man but a troubled man. I pity him.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sctests:
That man Wike does not sleep well at night. Infact, he dreams of his perceived enemies pursing him. He drinks to much alcohol to get false "courage".

Wike is not clearly a happy man.
grin how do you know that

17 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Odin13: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sctests:
That man Wike does not sleep well at night. Infact, he dreams of his perceived enemies pursing him. He drinks to much alcohol to get false "courage".

Wike is not clearly a happy man.

Truly..
Wike is Not a happy man..

.., he has eaten that smelly thing.. all for power.

Some should remind us his age.. I just pity the wife and his spoiled son

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by slimfit1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:

No, that is a massive change for a man that can afford to eat every hour something is not right.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:

slimfit1:

No, that is a massive change for a man that can afford to eat every hour something is not right.

Who is wrong? Who is correct?
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by potent5(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hahaha.
Demons are tormenting Wike grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by FengChui(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2023
This man no dey take mkpuru-mmiri so? πŸ€”

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by ednut1(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2023
attackgat:

Power can dry person
this is illness induced not power. Buhari was like this at one point too

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Jennieee4(f): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2023
The man is just a problem to himself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by etrange: 3:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Power doesn't drain, leadership does.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Nice2023(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Ogogoro and nothing more which power?

As if our leaders love us.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Ikpaitid: 3:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Is Wike's wife complaining?
I have a feeling that the writer of this post is an IPOB goat, only an IPOB goat 🐐 would write such a useless post.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by jeffizy(m): 3:23am On Sep 23, 2023
The way I see it, it's the rapid ageing effect of leadership.

The meetings upon meetings, constant travelling, incessant calls, political calculations and probably intake of caffeine to kick-start the body system.

A vacation of just 1 month away from duty can reinvigorate the body system . Especially if he can take ordinary water consistently.

NB
I see some sadists rejoicing that a fellow human is looking lean.
That's just sad. Strive to attain personal glory too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Thomasankara(m): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2023
[/color]na d evil cult wey Dem dey dey suck their blood 🀣[color=#770077]
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by hylyne(m): 5:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Alot of these guys are battling with terminal disease, you might not know.

Being in power is quite challenging,quite alright. But there are still people who still look better while I'm power.

Power can make you look OLDER, but not SICKLY

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Wisereborn: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2023
slimfit1:
Pray for him.
grin grin grin grin so that he will continue on his way to destruction right grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Love56743: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin how do you know that

You don't need a pastor or a native doctor to tell you that this men in power don't sleep well at night because they have many enemies around them, As big man everybody around him is a suspect, way back 2017 i sleep more comfortable than now, since i started making money I'm more scared especially the way i smoke, drink, and people i keep as close friends when I was broke i enjoyed being in the company of friends but presently i enjoyed being alone

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Stanweezy(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Interesting

Wike in Oyigbo that year

In Patoranking voice "Rumuokoro don catchy fire"
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Love56743:

You don't need a pastor or a native doctor to tell you that this men in power don't sleep well at night because they have many enemies around them, As big man everybody around him is a suspect, way back 2017 i sleep more comfortable than now, since i started making money I'm more scared especially the way i smoke, drink, and people i keep as close friends when I was broke i enjoyed being in the company of friends but presently i enjoyed being alone
Well it's lonely at the top

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by IVORY2009(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2023
One of the pictures was taken in the year 2015 and the other of recent, perhaps he is getting older, all humans are expected to get older one day, in respective of how well you take care of yourself, also it might be that he his facing some health challenges, you never can tell, all the best to Mr Wike the new fct minister.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by descarado: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2023
There is nothing alcohol can't do to the body.
He is a known alcoholic and a crack addict.

No matter how rich you are, you don't balance it, it will balance you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by descarado: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
etrange:
Power doesn't drain, leadership does.
Leadership can only drain if you don't carry your people along. Besides, you can resign if it's draining

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.